FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
Know how to land? nice. repairs your plane, but also gives the possible risk of getting blown up by those pesky enemy jets who like to fly around your airstrip.

The air repair station (see below) repairs your plane (duh).

The closer you fly to this, the more repairs you will get in one pass

This could potentially save you landing your plane (for the people that can) and also get more repairs for those that can't land.

i don't know about the carrier though...

anyway, hope this helps some of you out

Air Repair Station:

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/FFLink13/airrepairstation.jpg

GO FIREFLY!

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-08-29 09:11:48)

Hydroion
+67|6621|England
well i didnt know that... thanks!

Last edited by Hydroion (2006-08-29 09:12:22)

Wicked_Wumpus
+7|6489|Ann Arbor, MI

FFLink13 wrote:

Know how to land? nice. repairs your plane, but also gives the possible risk of getting blown up by those pesky enemy jets who like to fly around your airstrip.

The air repair station (see below) repairs your plane (duh).

The closer you fly to this, the more repairs you will get in one pass

This could potentially save you landing your plane (for the people that can) and also get more repairs for those that can't land.

i don't know about the carrier though...

anyway, hope this helps some of you out
I had no idea.  Thanks.  Nice sig by the way.  Currently watching Firefly for the first time.
FFLink
There is.
it's great isn't it?

and you better have bought it and not had it copied. the more sales the more likely we are to having a season 2
Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6756
Well that explains alot...i was wondering why sometimes i repair more in a pass then others.  Thanx for the info.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6478|Vancouver, USA
Thanks for the tip.  +1 for you my good man. 
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
Thank you very much just hope I don't crash into the stupid aerial.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
Never Knew This! Will Go Try It Now Thanks! :p

+1
Impaqt
+37|6637|Chicago, Il
Ya know..  I always wondered why flying over the UAV trailer as MEC on Oman made you repair faster.... Isnt this repair station righ tnext to the UAV on that map?

Makes sense....
StevenSeagal
Banned
+4|6450|Circling the TV-Station
Is it on Gulf of Oman to? Cos I never saw it before
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Does this also help with helicopters?
StevenSeagal
Banned
+4|6450|Circling the TV-Station

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Does this also help with helicopters?
Negative, helopads are for that.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6693|Howell, Mi USA

wah1188 wrote:

Thank you very much just hope I don't crash into the stupid aerial.
U don't have to fly THAT close to it    lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6530
No wonder that in AF when you fly between the hangars you get fixed the most because while flying in the middl that thing is there.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
only do this if you've lost less than a third of your health, otherwise land. If you're going to make 3 or 4 passes at extremely low speeds you're more likely to get killed than if you just land properly.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6771|London UK

sorry this post is bullshit, no offence to the original post starter.

It is to some co-insidence that the repair areas on most run ways are close to teh UAV trailor, but if you take for example kubra damn 64 as USMC you will find this is simply not true.

There are points on each runway where you will get repaired, also, teh repair rate is constant no matter where you are int eh repair zone, there is no place that you repair faster then other places.

I also thing (although I cant confirm this) that the repair point changes dependant on which way you approach the run way.
FFLink
There is.
have you ever done any mapping?

no?

well then. the air repair station is needed for repairsa and re-arming to take place, therefore it does make sense.

and i have also tested it. you can fly pst the runway on the opposite side of the repair station and get minimal repairs, but when you fly closer to it, you get more.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6693|Howell, Mi USA

BUDFORCE wrote:

sorry this post is bullshit, no offence to the original post starter.

It is to some co-insidence that the repair areas on most run ways are close to teh UAV trailor, but if you take for example kubra damn 64 as USMC you will find this is simply not true.

There are points on each runway where you will get repaired, also, teh repair rate is constant no matter where you are int eh repair zone, there is no place that you repair faster then other places.

I also thing (although I cant confirm this) that the repair point changes dependant on which way you approach the run way.
Ive noticed that jets repair more over the hanger on Kubra, not the runway. Maybe im wrong? i don't jet whore much.....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6771|London UK

hmm the repair point for teh USMC on the 64 size map is the run way the F18 starts on, its most cases you will not get repaired at all if you fly over the f15 runway, which happens to be teh one the UAV trailor is closer to, hence disproving the original posters theory.
Horse
+14|6555
No offence BUDFORCE but that is bullshit. If you don`t believe me fly perpendicular slowly over the 2 runways on Kubra as MEC... Virtually a brand new plane every time ! Now it`s supposed to be a secret so shhh
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6771|London UK

Ahh sorry !!!!!

:p
FFLink
There is.

BUDFORCE wrote:

hmm the repair point for teh USMC on the 64 size map is the run way the F18 starts on, its most cases you will not get repaired at all if you fly over the f15 runway, which happens to be teh one the UAV trailor is closer to, hence disproving the original posters theory.
omg...

did you read my post?

i even put a little picture in there for you aswell!

AIR REPAIR STATION!. Not the UAV.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6771|London UK

Oh, what a fucking idiot I am.

I apologize.
FFLink
There is.

BUDFORCE wrote:

Oh, what a fucking idiot I am.

I apologize.