Maverick4Ever
+0|6764
Staff Sgt. ? Here at UBAR it says it's 5000, but now that I've got that, it still hasnt promoted me. Does anyone know what the real amount is?
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6829|UK
This has been asked many times already, but the long and short of it is: the stats take a while to update with everything so it isn't until a little while after you hit the promotion requirement level of points that you actually receive the promotion. Go and play for a little while and you'll find you get a promotion soon enough.
ibfr33k
+5|6846
I have noticed a few times that you will have to log back in, and make at least 1 kill to  get your promotion.  When that happened to me, I just logged in an Official server from EA and did it there.  It never missed giving me the ranking or unlock I wanted.
foofdawg
Can I be Friendly Firer?
+1|6777
Yep, same here, After gaining enough points, I join a server and make a kill, and Blammo! New rank.
Maverick4Ever
+0|6764
Ok thanks for the tip about joining a server. I knew it takes some time for the game to register a promotion, but it had already been a few hours after I should have gotten it that I posted this.
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6765|CANADA
pvt 1st class is 150, cprl. is 800, sgt. is 2,500 to get staff sgt. its a little over 8,000 and for gun sgt. its 20,000 and for this other 1 its 50,000 than more stuff
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6765|CANADA
wait im wrong i forgot lance corpral

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard