The*Top*Man
+2|6548
Well Looks Like Life Moves On
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6834|NÃ¥rvei

Towelly wrote:

I've already apolgised to duffry via PM, and I have no control over reprimanding any TOP memebers.

As for the compensation I am in no way in charge of this, I'd simply say that the two parties leave each other alone.
Good going, nevertheless should you bring this up in your own forum and discuss the future of TOP and if this reputation is what you want to be remembered by. You might have looked liked cool badasses but those days are over, you clearly crossed a line today not gaining anything else but disgust !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
eFFe
+5|6688|Behind 2 blazing M134s

Simon wrote:

eFFe wrote:

jord wrote:

Mine got removed as well,probably because we both posted useless shit,effe.
Hmmmm, useless shit? Explaining why we love smurfs isn't useless shit.
If they would remove every useless shit, this whole forum would be empty.
Your not funny, really.
Who said I wanna be funny? I'm not Mr.Niceguy and I don't give a shit about what you think is funny or not.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6833|Marathon, Florida Keys
OK, this is all my fault. I know i posted that topic on our forum, i know i posted on the wookie site and got ppl fired up, but i DID NOT intend for a cold war between forums. While i found it REALLY REALLY FUNNY  that we renamed all of the topics on the DMZ site (minus the goatse) that was uncalled for. Regardless of the fact i fell out of my chair laughing i did not want or intend that to happen. I was expecting going into a server with 10 guys and owning them, not owning a forum. Still, thanks for the laugh.

Im not saying that im in a depressed state about what i started, just saying things turned out differently than i expected.

Hydroion wrote:

TOP does something to compensate for the distress caused to the members of woOkie.
Im not a asskisser, sorry.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
StevenSeagal
Banned
+4|6475|Circling the TV-Station

The*Top*Man wrote:

Well Looks Like Life Moves On
Yes, Jam3z and Spawn are already statpadding on 2142 beta again, and I think ill go for some hawkwhoring on 1.12
Hydroion
+67|6646|England
its not "asskissing" as you put it, its courtesy
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6830|Orlando, FL - Age 43

Varegg wrote:

Good going, nevertheless should you bring this up in your own forum and discuss the future of TOP and if this reputation is what you want to be remembered by. You might have looked liked cool badasses but those days are over, you clearly crossed a line today not gaining anything else but disgust !
With that thought in mind.....Closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard