ProRacerNorm
+6|6611
Hey everybody, I'm new to the forums and was wondering how you all though about my stats.

http://bf2s.com/player/62903102/

Last edited by ProRacerNorm (2006-08-28 20:55:32)

Defiance
+438|6682

Work on your infantry ratios, that's about it.

Oh, and I'm being nice. There are other members who are asshats when it comes to stats, so I suggest you delete this thread or edit your post to just say hey...

Welcome to the forums.
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6467|Atlanta, GA USA
yea they arent too bad, ive seen much worse let me tell ya. if u want to get a regular critique on ur stats, go here  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=26365
welcome to the forums bro.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6519
welcome, and WOOT Kubra Damn, I have never seen some1's stats that have Kubra Damn as their fav. map.  (its my favourite, altho not my most played)

my xfire is canadianloser if u ever wanna play some kubra sometime

and enjoy the forums
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6589|Florida
welcome........but FYI, your not really all that new.

ProRacerNorm
Stats - XFire
E-mail  PM
ProRacerNorm
+6|6611
well i forgot my password and never toke the time to look it up
Phrozenbot
+632|6627|do not disturb

Ain't you the cutie, gimme a hug you magnificant bastud.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6685|Canada Eh?

Defiance wrote:

Oh, and I'm being nice. There are other members who are asshats when it comes to stats, so I suggest you delete this thread or edit your post to just say hey...
Your stats suck and bring great shame upon these forums, do us all a favor and get your emo on and cry in the dark with a razorblade teddy bear.

Thank you, That is all.
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6473|United States
lets hang him by his toes, douse him in gasoline and set him on fire. Then stick bamboo shoots up his rectum....last but not least give him a bejing cocktail.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6696|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
Vampira NB ur stats fuck fail mate be nice u fucking noob lol welcome back i guess
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6467|Atlanta, GA USA

Tushers wrote:

Vampira NB ur stats fuck fail mate be nice u fucking noob lol welcome back i guess
QFT and QFE
NorCal
+0|6466|Sacramento
*waves hello from bunker

what is it that you race?
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6490|Vancouver, USA
Well your stats are better than mine.  So +1 for you.  Oh, and welcome to the forums.
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6782|Phoenix, Az

Vampira_NB wrote:

Defiance wrote:

Your stats suck and bring great shame upon these forums, do us all a favor and get your emo on and cry in the dark with a razorblade teddy bear.

Thank you, That is all.
haha.

... says someone with sorry ass stats.
Sheep of War
+40|6654
Did sombody say race?!?!

http://profiles.yahoo.com/soundcheck109

Valentio Rossi FTW (sorry Nicky)
Defiance
+438|6682

Vampira_NB wrote:

Defiance wrote:

Thank you, That is all.
Teehee.
ProRacerNorm
+6|6611
I race atvs
arson
+99|6648|New York

ProRacerNorm wrote:

I race atvs
I bet the atvs win every time....
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6684|A sunburnt country
Hi Doctor Nick!
Choclot
+21|6553
Just while every ones on the subject of stats, i play at a internet caffee and play like once every 3 weeks...please dont kill me...ill dance?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland
Welcome!

Your stats are somewhat impressive. If you want to go the whole way I suggest you start working on that Veteren Armor badge
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6540|Belgium
Yeah, K/D is almost the same as mine, but your W/L ratio is definitely beter
Pretty nice, especially for someone who plays more kubra than karkand

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard