BoomBox wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Israel Can Kiss My Left

N
U
T

They started the bloddy useless war
You can kiss my right nut.
And 1 more thing... we did NOT start this war... they kidnapped 2 soldiers so we got sick of this.
I am from Israel and I think we should not talk to them coz they are a terrorists "union" the doesn't even have its own country and they only want to kill us.
Have u ever seen a Jew bombing himself so he can kill German ppl? (after the holocaust)
Have u ever seen a Buddhist bombing himself so he can kill Arab ppl? (after the bomb in the train in India)
N-E-V-E-R
The Arab ppl hate everybody and willing to kill them self so they can kill others.
If they want something they will do everything to get it with war never with negotiation.
They put 6-7 kids in a car that transfer missiles so when Israel shoot it the whole world will hate us.
So... in conclusion... the whole world should join forces to destroy this "union" called Hezbolla which is filled with terrorists and finish all the conflicts in the middle east!
YAY Another ignorant racist Israeli!

P.S. You started it.
ya they shot rockets at themselves from Hezbollah locations......... and they used lobonize people as a sheild as they did it
SGT.Slayero
+98|6481|Life in a vacuum sucks
all of that land is israels not hezbollahs f***ing arabs
SGT.Slayero
+98|6481|Life in a vacuum sucks
lebanon is taking israels land
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina
You're missing an important thing here guys, Hezbollah is a party in Lebanon with only 14 seats over 128 in parliament.  The people from Lebanon aren't supporters of Hezbollah.  The real supporters are Syria and Iran, they settled Hezbollah where it is now.  Why do Lebanon people have to pay for Hezbollah actions?  Israel committed many crimes in the last two decades in Lebanon.  So, stop whinning for two kidnapped israeli soldiers, when thousands of lebanese people have been oppressed by Israel, in the way Israel doesn't like to be oppressed or attacked.  So, forget the past and negotiate, or keep fighting this war that you can't win.
jinx13
+1|6609
How do you negotiate with a bunch of terrorist cowards that hide behind the skirts of women and children when they fight?

How do you negotiate with backwards 7th century primitivists that use mosques, hospitals and schools for terrorist activities?

How do you negotiate with an enemy that doesn't wear uniforms and shoots civilians as they try to escape combat areas to insure the maximum amount of collateral damage?

How do you negotiate with adherents of a religion that sacrifices their sons as homicide bombers to kill innocent civilians to please their evil god allah?

These islamofascists are animals. They must all be killed and sent  to meet their vile false god allah who resides in hell. 

After they are defeated and discredited then let the negotiations begin.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina

jinx13 wrote:

How do you negotiate with a bunch of terrorist cowards that hide behind the skirts of women and children when they fight?

How do you negotiate with backwards 7th century primitivists that use mosques, hospitals and schools for terrorist activities?

How do you negotiate with an enemy that doesn't wear uniforms and shoots civilians as they try to escape combat areas to insure the maximum amount of collateral damage?

How do you negotiate with adherents of a religion that sacrifices their sons as homicide bombers to kill innocent civilians to please their evil god allah?

These islamofascists are animals. They must all be killed and sent  to meet their vile false god allah who resides in hell. 

After they are defeated and discredited then let the negotiations begin.
Saying such crap you are as fascit as the terrorists you hate.  If they are up to negotiate, then Israel should take the opportunity.  If Israel doesn't negotiate then the fundamentalist for all the world would be Israel.

You want faces and names?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

This is the dude to negotiate with.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheik_Hassan_Nasrallah

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-08-28 08:20:10)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

SGT.Slayero wrote:

lebanon is taking israels land
I think you have that sentence back to front.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6576

jonsimon wrote:

BoomBox wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Israel Can Kiss My Left

N
U
T

And 1 more thing... we did NOT start this war... they kidnapped 2 soldiers so we got sick of this.
I am from Israel and I think we should not talk to them coz they are a terrorists "union" the doesn't even have its own country and they only want to kill us.
Have u ever seen a Jew bombing himself so he can kill German ppl? (after the holocaust)
Have u ever seen a Buddhist bombing himself so he can kill Arab ppl? (after the bomb in the train in India)
N-E-V-E-R
The Arab ppl hate everybody and willing to kill them self so they can kill others.
If they want something they will do everything to get it with war never with negotiation.
They put 6-7 kids in a car that transfer missiles so when Israel shoot it the whole world will hate us.
So... in conclusion... the whole world should join forces to destroy this "union" called Hezbolla which is filled with terrorists and finish all the conflicts in the middle east!

P.S. You started it.
You can't call someone a racist for feeling that way. If he hated Arabs cause his daddy told him to hate Arabs then that is racism. When you hate Arabs because they have killed people you know and love then the hate is justified.
starman7
+15|6741
CameronPoe, you are believing in a blatant lie.  If anybody, it should be the Syrians bitching.  The Shebaa farms were NEVER part of Lebanon, they in fact belonged to Syria.  If you believe in such blatant lies, then your accuracy as a source is instantly discredited.  And the negotiations cannot begin until some simple prerequisites have been met, and the whole Syria/Iran/Palestine/Hezbollah shebang stops preaching a doctrine of hate.

NOBODY should ever teach young children to hate, and to enjoy killing themselves.  And if you haven't noticed, that's exactly what Hezbollah is teaching the Lebanese youth.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6611|Iceland

BoomBox wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Israel Can Kiss My Left

N
U
T

N-E-V-E-R
everything is som1 elses fault. So u think a 6yr old Lebanese boy getting blown up is gonna make up for the 2
soldiers?

lol ''So... in conclusion... the whole world should join forces to destroy this "union" called Hezbolla which is filled with terrorists and finish all the conflicts in the middle east'' killing all the Civilians is helping alot in the progress too.

Fuck Israel cause its a shit goverment and has shit ppl like u in it.

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-08-28 08:29:17)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina
Israel ain't an angel or victim.  For those who say Lebanon is taking Israel land read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Lebanon_War

You didn't go to school the day they talked about this.  I'm not pro Hezbollah but I'm not pro Israel either.  All the parts here are guilty and should begin to negotiate and stop this fucking war, before someone nuke the other.
Tunacommy
+56|6636|Massachusetts, USA

sergeriver wrote:

You're missing an important thing here guys, Hezbollah is a party in Lebanon with only 14 seats over 128 in parliament.  The people from Lebanon aren't supporters of Hezbollah.  The real supporters are Syria and Iran, they settled Hezbollah where it is now.  Why do Lebanon people have to pay for Hezbollah actions?  Israel committed many crimes in the last two decades in Lebanon.  So, stop whinning for two kidnapped israeli soldiers, when thousands of lebanese people have been oppressed by Israel, in the way Israel doesn't like to be oppressed or attacked.  So, forget the past and negotiate, or keep fighting this war that you can't win.
Good point - everyone seems to be associating Lebanon with Hezbollah - but Hezbollah is a very small percentage of the general population....with funding from outside countries.  Israel hae played right into their hands though....as now Hez. can come in and win more of the "hearts and minds" of the general population of Lebanon.  I don't really blame them.....I would do the same thing if my house and family were blown up by the Israelis (who claim the ONLY reason they are in there is to get the 2 soldiers back).  Wait...what about those soldiers - oh yah, they still don't have them - so the argument that it is all about the soldiers is pretty lame now.....

The Lebanese need to step up and kick Hezbollah out if they don't want Israel as an enemy.......but, like I said, doubt that will happen now.  Who's next...hmmm...Jordan or Egypt....that is a tough one....
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6780|d
like i said before, isreal cant afford not to negotiate.
jonsimon
+224|6511

rawls2 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

BoomBox wrote:

N-E-V-E-R

P.S. You started it.
You can't call someone a racist for feeling that way. If he hated Arabs cause his daddy told him to hate Arabs then that is racism. When you hate Arabs because they have killed people you know and love then the hate is justified.
None of the Arabs that I go to school with have ever even heard of his family. But, he has claimed that my friends hate everybody and are willing to attempt suicide attacks on Israelis. That is racism.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina

jonsimon wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

P.S. You started it.
None of the Arabs that I go to school with have ever even heard of his family. But, he has claimed that my friends hate everybody and are willing to attempt suicide attacks on Israelis. That is racism.
That is what racist do, they generalize.  There're a lot of examples in this forum.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6780|d

jonsimon wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

P.S. You started it.
He is racist, ban him.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6635
war in the middle east can only stop if religious extremists stop getting power religion has no place in government
EVieira
+105|6494|Lutenblaag, Molvania

rawls2 wrote:

When you hate any race, for whatever reason, it is racism. There is no such thing as a "good reason" to hate a race of people and try to justify racism.
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6773|Argentina
Israel must negotiate with any arab country or organization, if that helps to stop the war.  If Israel does it, the muslims would look at Israel with other eyes, coz of its open to dialogue position.  Its a way to stop the hate that kills thousands of people every year since more than half a century.  Although the hate comes since thousands of years.
Lisik
+74|6517|Israel
intresting...  negotiate about what?

are u peoples dumb anought to understand that even if all jews will fly to the moon arabs will not stop fighting them?
Sheep of War
+40|6659
At this stage, negotiations are already finished. Now it comes down to who breaks them more obviously.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6782|UK
Just like with all negotiations Hezbollah wont give it a chance and will launch a missle half way through and the whole thing will fall through. Also what is there to negotiate? Nothing Hezbollah wont rest till Israel is dead or has moved back everysingle inch and then some more. Something Israel wont be doing.

PS i hate all of you motherfuckers no matter where you live, does that make me racist!

Another solution is we build a giant wall around Palestine, Lebanon and Israel move all the ppl out and flood it, then you cant fucking debate who owns a stupid piece of soil that has been there and will still be there longer than your short stupid lives. No one "owns" any land in 10 million years we will all be history and so will the human race most likely, the lands gunna still be there and potentially getting every one killed in some over blown war isnt even worth it.

Last edited by Vilham (2006-08-29 01:08:30)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732
israel should talk to the hezbollah leaders, not those terrorists who want to stir up shit, theyre different.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

Vilham wrote:

Just like with all negotiations Hezbollah wont give it a chance and will launch a missle half way through and the whole thing will fall through. Also what is there to negotiate? Nothing Hezbollah wont rest till Israel is dead or has moved back everysingle inch and then some more. Something Israel wont be doing.

PS i hate all of you motherfuckers no matter where you live, does that make me racist!

Another solution is we build a giant wall around Palestine, Lebanon and Israel move all the ppl out and flood it, then you cant fucking debate who owns a stupid piece of soil that has been there and will still be there longer than your short stupid lives. No one "owns" any land in 10 million years we will all be history and so will the human race most likely, the lands gunna still be there and potentially getting every one killed in some over blown war isnt even worth it.
Israel are equally as guilty of breaking ceasefires during negotiations that aren't going their way. What is there to negotiate? Trading the over a thousand Lebanese prisoners of war held in Israeli dungeons since the 80s for the two Israeli soldiers kidnapped recently. They've negotiated successfully before and they will again.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6782|UK

CameronPoe wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Israel are equally as guilty of breaking ceasefires during negotiations that aren't going their way. What is there to negotiate? Trading the over a thousand Lebanese prisoners of war held in Israeli dungeons since the 80s for the two Israeli soldiers kidnapped recently. They've negotiated successfully before and they will again.
How is trading some prisoners gunna help? It wont! The two Israeli soldiers were most likely killed ages ago, i havent seen any footage of them still being alive. Israel isnt going to give back potential terrorists who will turn around and try to kill them, Cameron its time to face up to the fact the Israel/Lebanon and Palestine is pretty much hopeless, they hate each other so much they cant see past it, i understand for the security of our lives we cant leave it be otherwise it will blow out of proportion but if it was my choice i would let them wallow in their own shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard