The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6742|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
How do one and all,

I've just got over a hundred hours as Medic and would like to know a server that lasts abit of time to get the 40 kills. At the moment my highest kill count with out being commander is 36 and that was because alot of enemy were attracted to the underneath of my APC.

So can anyone point me out to a server that will last long wnough in a round to get this badge?

Chin,Chin
McCullough
+7|6836
Chose any server and dominate the round = Expert Medic Badge
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6760|Austin TX
either pick a 64 player map, but only has around 20 ppl in it.  especially a map like kubra or wetlands.
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6798
Chinese Commander on Wake could probably get 40 kills if the US has low motivation or got semi lucky.
RAS_ace10
+12|6750
I think the best way to get heaps of kills is by playing a 64 plsyr map with only about 15 players in it. Wake is pretty good for it aswell.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6774|Kansas, USA
I helped my buddy get the expert special ops badge the other night. We were playing on Operation Clean Sweep - 64 player map with 32 player limit.. We were on the MEC side and we were in the bomber. I was the pilot and he was the gunner. By giving him plenty of targets he hended the round with 68 kills! The gunner position in the bomber is very deadly if the two in it work well together.
No_Way25
+2|6742
well i got my expert medic badge in this one server that is a 64 player size map and its only 16 players max. it's a good server and has good people there....just only one thing....watch out for stat padders there.

stargate command battlefield 2 division

just type in "sg" in your search
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6842|United Kingdom
become a jet whore and make sure the us is pushed back to the carrier on oman / dragon valley, easy kills there
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6835|Finland
81.3.51.151:31230

64-player maps, 16 player max on the server = über long rounds and of course, lots of kills.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6742|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

Raxor wrote:

become a jet whore and make sure the us is pushed back to the carrier on oman / dragon valley, easy kills there
I have all the flying skills as a stuffed penguin!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard