YouWantFriesWithThat
+3|6650
I've been playing for nearly a year now and was wondering if we knew how big the community is. I only play on ranked servers and was wondering if this game is definately in decline or whether we are still getting new players?
Does anyone know how many people are still playing this game worldwide and how many of them are in more than once a month?
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6643|Derby, England

Im not to sure if anyone can answear this question for you bro, Im sure gamespy arcade has sumthing there,  I personaly dont play much anymore as I have real life work with recording studio, and my carrear is more importent then a game :-)

Peace Boris
Aardcore
+60|6724|USA, Arizona
Damn, I wish I had a career LOL that way I can say my 800 some hours were all used as downtime when I wasn't making the cheddar hahaha!
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6660|Hong Kong
Actually I'm getting quite bored of BF2 now...2142 ahd better come out soon.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6664
pie ?
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6733|Indianapolis, IN
I know of two people who have bought the game and should be playing bf2 within the week for the first time ever
Both of them have played the xbox version but I am going to make sure to get in game with them when they first play  (opposite team of course)

As to, how many people are still playing, no idea.
Eyeshooter
+3|6469|uh.. good question..
lol started in august last year..

quit for a few months here and there cuz of exams tho..

and yeah.. patch is a bitch.. game play is getting annoying..

hope 2142 is realli wut it claims to be.. or else i'm pressing the SUE button on my lawyer...
Aardcore
+60|6724|USA, Arizona

SmilingBuddha wrote:

10/10/2006, according to pre-release, pre-order dates.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

Aardcore wrote:

SmilingBuddha wrote:

If you beleive that, then I have to tell you I am dating Jenna Jameson.
Cursed You
+64|6599|Idaho
bang her and video tape it usmarine.

I play BF2 regularly, I just dont come here as much as I did.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6638|Warlord
I'm curious about this too, I wonder if there's any way of finding out the number of active players.

At times the number of available servers that are populated can be surprisingly small and it seems to me to be a little lower than it was three or four months ago.

usmarine2005 wrote:

Aardcore wrote:

SmilingBuddha wrote:

LOL
Chou
+737|6802

usmarine2005 wrote:

Aardcore wrote:

SmilingBuddha wrote:

You're not the only one
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6553|Winterpeg, Canada
I believe i have spend more time on this site in the past month than playing bf2.
Reasons:
patch finally started giving me connection issues> PING IS A BITCH, up and down like a fat person on a trampoline (if it makes any sense to u)
Comp is also being bitchy
CS:S isn't a resource pig
COD2 "     "    "      "
on the long haul from First Sergeant to Sergeant Major
Chou
+737|6802
15623 people are playing BF2 at this very moment..
YouWantFriesWithThat
+3|6650
Tis a shame as just as you start to get good they go and upgrade the game. I tried playing CS the other day for the first time in years and had found all my old instincts and fire patterns different from too much BF2.
What to do?
Do I buy 2142-version A, whore it up whislt finding all the new loopholes and then get pissed when they patch it to "make it better" or do you continue to play a game you like only to become disenchanted with people doing the same dull stuff all the time.
Time will tell especially now there is no snow.

Say hi to Jen for me guys and tell her she's still a vehicle whore.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6560|USA bitches!
BF2 is getting boring, I must admit. I don't think I'll buy 2142, because I don't want to get sucked in again. I'll probably just download the demo and have fun with that. Spore is what I'm really looking forward to, if it ever comes out.
bedolf57
+20|6726|Metz, France
i believe EA downloader shows how many players are online
SargeX_au
+29|6764
Im just waiting for quake wars and crysis ;D
X3M*Selkie
+13|6589|Belgium

bedolf57 wrote:

i believe EA downloader shows how many players are online
According to EA downloader 25052 are playing online right now.
Have no idea how correct this is.
I play always in the weekends. Last weekend I saw a couple of privates on the server, so there must still be fresh blood starting the online BF series
Bunn-Gee
+7|6477
For whatever reason there were TONS of privates on this weekend.

I just got the game about around the begining of August.  I'm not gonna buy 2142 right away either.
tip700
+9|6635
Ether151
Banned
+22|6671
I still play when I get the chance to I think I will play bf2 as long as it is here.  I also am going to wait for 2142, I may get it but I hate the Futureistic crap.  That is why I play bf2.  But I am sure there will be people that continue to play.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6706|Howell, Mi USA
I try to keep up with a fulltime job and girlfriend, but i play Bf2 every free second i get. I've been playing since mid July 05 and im not bored yet.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

Ive had the game since end of March, and I love this game. Almost a 2ndLt already

But on most servers, you see a LOT of ranks between Pvt-Gunnery Sgt. So either there are a lot of really crap players or there are still a lot of people buying this game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard