JaM3z
Banned
+311|6731

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

What kit is the best?
recon once you have the right teir fully unlocked (spec ops side) its the best and its what i play exclusivly
Ryker
+13|6524
I wish they released this like half a year later. I'm still having fun on BF2 but want this game and if its anything like BF2 it will take over from all my other games. Still it looks aweseome.

Great post JaMaZ +1
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6731
Yeah it looks even nicer all on high with full AA but because i like more than 1 fps i run on med with no AA
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6861|Cologne, Germany

JaM3z wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

What kit is the best?
recon once you have the right teir fully unlocked (spec ops side) its the best and its what i play exclusivly
sorry James, couldn't make it last night, issues with the G/F.

But I have accepted your invitation.

Also, I downloaded PoE2 last night, and it rox. and since it is unranked, no padders and mostly no kiddies..

btw, I reckon you have got all unlocks for Recon. I wonder, are you able to carry grens, active camo, APM's and the demo packs at the same time ? Or only two of them ?
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6731

B.Schuss wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

What kit is the best?

Also, I downloaded PoE2 last night, and it rox. and since it is unranked, no padders and mostly no kiddies..

btw, I reckon you have got all unlocks for Recon. I wonder, are you able to carry grens, active camo, APM's and the demo packs at the same time ? Or only two of them ?
nah only 2 which SUCKS, but you get the nades for every kit so it doesnt matter, i jsut take active camo and rdx there is no need for claymores as camping is not my stile of play, the lambert carbine is probably the best gun in the game, i unlocked all recon right teir, all medic right teir, all enginere right teir and a left teir stuff, but i userally go into to battle with.

Lambert Carbine
Dystec Highspoc x4 thingy
That shitty pistol
Active Camo
RDX
Frag nades
Squad Leader Becon

i dont think i forgot anything else, but yeah that is my main kit.
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6603|England

JaM3z wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

nah only 2 which SUCKS, but you get the nades for every kit so it doesnt matter, i jsut take active camo and rdx there is no need for claymores as camping is not my stile of play, the lambert carbine is probably the best gun in the game, i unlocked all recon right teir, all medic right teir, all enginere right teir and a left teir stuff, but i userally go into to battle with.

Lambert Carbine
Dystec Highspoc x4 thingy
That shitty pistol
Active Camo
RDX
Frag nades
Squad Leader Becon

i dont think i forgot anything else, but yeah that is my main kit.
Lol no knife?

Edit-So can you use that scope thingy with the carbine?

Last edited by _The.Don_05 (2006-08-29 06:45:44)

-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6660|Manchester UK

HeimdalX wrote:

I have your dogtags JaM3z. They're kind of shit colored though...
can you personalize your dog tags ?
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6603|England

-EcS-Blade wrote:

HeimdalX wrote:

I have your dogtags JaM3z. They're kind of shit colored though...
can you personalize your dog tags ?
Lol no, I can't even get tags anymore with this new knife.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6710|Tampa Bay Florida

_j5689_ wrote:

10-year olds shouldn't be allowed to play 2142, they're the ones that teamkill because they get bored.  What a faggish age group.
People only TK because they have fun seeing the reactions of overly obsessed adults who need to grow up and get a life. 

ouch
lord_tyler_486
+54|6772|Upper Franconia

_The.Don_05 wrote:

Edit-So can you use that scope thingy with the carbine?
At least I can't. It works fine with sniper rifles.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6765|The Island of Carls Jr.
Can anyone just please tell me which is the most powerful AR or Carbine? And most accurate too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard