lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA
Most of us conservatives have been called a racist for our views. Then I got sent this email and so I thought I would post it and see the responses. I am not the writer of this email so don't shoot the messenger.

Does anyone have answers to these questions????

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me "Whiteboy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" and that's OK.

But when I call you, nigger, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi You have the NAACP. You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists. If we had white history month, we'd be racists. If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships,you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges" that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6528|Carlsbad, CA, USA

old, but AMEN brother.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida
Because the whites have been the agressors so far in human history.  It's exactly like the Israel/Hezbollah conflict, if you are ignorant in your reasoning, then you're not going to be convinced, because the very way you reason is racist in itself
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6528|Carlsbad, CA, USA

Spearhead wrote:

Because the whites have been the agressors so far in human history.  It's exactly like the Israel/Hezbollah conflict, if you are ignorant in your reasoning, then you're not going to be convinced, because the very way you reason is racist in itself
agressors? are you new?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
im tired of trying to act not racist but after stuff like the mexicans and gangsters calling me white and acting like its bad. well, im mildly racist and i know it.
Crispin
+13|6469|Amarillo Tx
Well its true so get over it.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

lowing wrote:

Most of us conservatives have been called a racist for our views. Then I got sent this email and so I thought I would post it and see the responses. I am not the writer of this email so don't shoot the messenger.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me "Whiteboy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" and that's OK.

But when I call you, nigger, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi You have the NAACP. You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists. If we had white history month, we'd be racists. If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships,you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges" that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I was going to make a post JUST like this...Well similar.
jonsimon
+224|6487
But no one actually says those things to you if you walk around the middle of a random city. No one condones racism against whites, except in archaic systems like affirmative action.

I've never been racially discriminated against in the past 17 years.
CaptainKris
+54|6468|Safety Harbor, Florida

jonsimon wrote:

But no one actually says those things to you if you walk around the middle of a random city. No one condones racism against whites, except in archaic systems like affirmative action.

Hate to drop the bomb on you buddy, but you must live in Alaska or something because this kind of stuff is everywhere. I have no problems with any race, but they always seem to have a problem with me. BTW you forgot a nickname for us whites "Albinos".

Captain "Who said I'm a racist?" Kris
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

jonsimon wrote:

Well the orginal post argues you might have been discriminated against. For example, whites aren't allowed  W.E.T. and brother, THAT is a fact!!
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6552

lowing wrote:

I think its because there is no such thing as a white person. I have never heard of a country called White. I think instead of saying white power, it should be wherever your ancestors are from. If you cant trace your roots but know your family has been here generations call your self American. That way you can say "American power" and not offend anybody. I'm brown but I dint go around saying brown pride because its ghetto. Just like black power, or white pride. Those labels sound like you don't have an education.
On the holiday thing, you got presidents day.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-08-23 19:03:37)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6561|Portland, OR, USA

CaptainKris wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Hate to drop the bomb on you buddy, but you must live in Alaska or something because this kind of stuff is everywhere. I have no problems with any race, but they always seem to have a problem with me. BTW you forgot a nickname for us whites "Albinos".

if i ever see you, i am going to, quite simply, kick you square in the nuts...

honestly that "...." bull shit is getting so old can someone ban this kid...  it annoys me 10x more then that stupid fail thing did
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6552

Spearhead wrote:

That doesn't make sense
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6745
In the interest of debate...
what if I said B.E.T. is the only channel on the dial that is not W.E.T.?
What if I said the score in the game is:
W.E.T. 58
B.E.T. 1

lowing wrote:

The difference is power.  If you are in a position of minority, or disenfranchisement, announcing your race pride (or any position, for that matter) is different than if/when you are in the position of majority, or power.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6552

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

In the interest of debate...
what if I said B.E.T. is the only channel on the dial that is not W.E.T.?
What if I said the score in the game is:
W.E.T. 58
B.E.T. 1

lowing wrote:

The difference is power.  If you are in a position of minority, or disenfranchisement, announcing your race pride (or any position, for that matter) is different than if/when you are in the position of majority, or power.
That does make sense.
jonsimon
+224|6487

CaptainKris wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

I live in Dearborn. I've walked in cities like Chicago, Detroit (30 minutes away) and Tornonto. I'm white, and I've never been discriminated against in my life. When I apply for college it will be the first time anyone has discriminated against me because of my ethnicity (stupid affirmative action).

I've never heard of anyone called an "albino" except for real albinos. And this 'stuff' is not 'everywhere' you're making a molehill into a mountain.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6552
Lowing- I think in these tough times were Americans are under attack from everyone including our own citizens its extremely important to stick together. So the next time a black or mex calls you a kracker or hick let it roll off your shoulder and know your the better person. In all honesty i've called a bunch of you guys hicks on these forums when it came to race issue but in retrospect that was foolish because we are all Americans and have real enemies out there.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6471|Somewhere else

IM a white person and was on MYspace and saw a debate Like this and saw a black man's comment which I thought was appropriate. I left his name out because I am not sure of his consent in having his anme or Myspace account posted, but gave me permission to post this as I please (this topic is pretty common):::

Clearly any one can be prejudiced, and clearly anyone can be a racist! anyone with any real intelligence knows it's wrong to use racial slurs and derogatory words, like whitey, coon, or chink. i'm embarrassed just writing them here to make my point.

You see it's very important to be pro whatever you are! but that doesn't mean being anti anything else! when you reprint things like "you rob us, you carjack us, and shoot us." it illustrates that 1. you don't know the facts 2. you may secretly (or not so secretly) harbor racist feelings. and 3. that you think the only way to be pro-you is to be anti others. 75 percent of the crimes committed against white people are by other white people. Black people commit crimes too, but 90 percent of the crimes they commit are against other black people... you don't need to fear us, or hate us. if you're white, your murderer will likely be someone you know, 60 percent of the time it's a member of your own family. minorities are 70 percent more likely to be the victim of a random attack or murder.

be proud of who you are, and where you came from, but don't repost things like this. sure they have the ring of truth, it almost sounds right, but it's so very wrong.... it's mean and hurtful.... to struggling minorities every month is white history month, why would you begrudge some group 30 days dedicated to showing them that thier culture made contibutiions to this country too. This country has a collective guilt about how it's treated it's minorities including women, and rightly so... America should feel guilty, and so it does little things to atone, it's supposed to make us all americans not divide us further. Frankly every day should be Cochise day, and we should all be speaking Navajo, Cree, or Comanche; but for now let's take it one step at a time and just learn to be proud of who we are, and stop pointing our fingers at others, stop being anti this or anti that. I am proud, but i'm not a rascist..... I hope you're proud too....and not a racist.

:::: makes a good point.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
All I know is that my family comes from a small town outside of Kiev, the other half from Austria, and I hate nothing more than to be compared to a "cracker" or a "hick". Everyone thinks all white people are decended from the Plantaion owning dude form the 1700's....wtf ppl.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-08-23 19:20:36)

Ryan86th
+14|6493|Ohio
i completely agree with you man, the whole thing if we had a white history month, blah blah blah, its all true, we'd be called racists, but discrimination is not too common towards whites
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
And of course the race card which has been used on me many times...I was in a conflict with a black kid and he went to his mom and told her that I chose to argue with him because he was black and I was not. We were both 10 at the time. I almost got kicked out of school.

Remember the old saying "You can dish it out but you can't take it"? Applies here.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA
For those that say whites are not discrininated against:

The double standard of what is allowed or accepted for 1 race, and is NOT allowed for another race is EXACTLY what discrimination is, and is what, I believe, the writer is saying. A discrimination of whites, and you have got to admit, a lot of what was written is pretty damn true.

Last edited by lowing (2006-08-23 19:39:34)

<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6693|New York

Spearhead wrote:

Because the whites have been the aggressors so far in human history.  It's exactly like the Israel/Hezbollah conflict, if you are ignorant in your reasoning, then you're not going to be convinced, because the very way you reason is racist in itself
Whites???????? Excuse me? Attila the Hun, The Spanish, The Aztecs, ALL the tribes in Africa Killing each other for Thousands of years, But if i remember correctly, Whites we An off shoot of another race id say. So where do you come to this conclusion? The Indigenous peoples of ALL the continents have been dark skinned, So How are we the Aggressors? Are you telling me they didn't have wars? I hope not, because that would be ignorant, and against human behavior Then AND Now!

Oh and The way i reason is Racist? How is that? If I'm Proud of my heritage, You bet your fucking ass If i went down town and proclaimed it, It be beaten to death and called a Nazi. I'm polish BTW. Tell me I'm wrong.

In the UK, ANY Slur against a NON white will land you in Jail, no ands , Ifs Or Buts about it. How is this fair? I mean, officers are afraid to Bust Muslims there for fear of losing there Jobs for being called Racist, for Just doing there Jobs. There being called Just that for Busting the people plotting the Plane bombings by some in that country and In The US Now.

Tell me I'm wrong please, and Ill STFU
Aust1mh
+23|6560|Sydney, Australia
"I Hate You Guys"
Eric Cartman
jonsimon
+224|6487

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Because the whites have been the aggressors so far in human history.  It's exactly like the Israel/Hezbollah conflict, if you are ignorant in your reasoning, then you're not going to be convinced, because the very way you reason is racist in itself
Whites???????? Excuse me? Attila the Hun, The Spanish, The Aztecs, ALL the tribes in Africa Killing each other for Thousands of years, But if i remember correctly, Whites we An off shoot of another race id say. So where do you come to this conclusion? The Indigenous peoples of ALL the continents have been dark skinned, So How are we the Aggressors? Are you telling me they didn't have wars? I hope not, because that would be ignorant, and against human behavior Then AND Now!

Oh and The way i reason is Racist? How is that? If I'm Proud of my heritage, You bet your fucking ass If i went down town and proclaimed it, It be beaten to death and called a Nazi. I'm polish BTW. Tell me I'm wrong.

In the UK, ANY Slur against a NON white will land you in Jail, no ands , Ifs Or Buts about it. How is this fair? I mean, officers are afraid to Bust Muslims there for fear of losing there Jobs for being called Racist, for Just doing there Jobs. There being called Just that for Busting the people plotting the Plane bombings by some in that country and In The US Now.

Tell me I'm wrong please, and Ill STFU
Since you requested it. You're wrong.

Now hold your end of the bargain and STFU.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard