alpinestar
+304|6589|New York City baby.
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= … 3073531157

I stumbled upon this great movie, I agree on some things but then again you look at amsterdam and it makes you think.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6702|Wilmington, DE, US
Can you sum it up? I don't got an hour to watch right now
alpinestar
+304|6589|New York City baby.
It brings benefits to legalize them to sum it up
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6553|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
legalization is no fun... decriminalization is the wave of the future
millhous
+39|6630|OREEGONE, USA
My personal belief was that first time users use drugs just cause your not allowed too.  The forbidden fruit angle.  We could always let everything be legal. Sure there'd be massive amounts of overdose deaths in the first couple of years, but i think the numbers would drop down after that and everything would return to normal.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6562|Portland, OR, USA
mind altering substances

if your life is fucked up enough to want to mess with your brain then be go right ahead...

.. look forward to the shit it serves though.

somewhere they took like 30 harvard grads, gave them a hard math test and the average score was in the 90%s.  They gave them 3 joints a day for a month and the vast majority failed it (i'd look it up but i dont really care). 

so i guess if the rest of your life doesnt require a brain (going into things like politics) then be my guest, otherwise, your jewing yourself out of a lot of life
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6637|United States - Illinois
If you legalized drugs it would be gov't regulated and it most likely wouldn't be as good as the drugs you could get now.  Like they'd make regulate the amount of THC in weed.  And ban most other drugs.  Marijuana would be the only drug that could ever be legalized even though it will never happen in the U.S.
jonsimon
+224|6488
Legalizng marijuana would do a lot of good, both because quality could be regulated and because Hemp is such a useful plant in any industry.

Legalizing serious drugs like metamphetamines seems unrealistic to me. If one were to legalize it with regulation it would have to be so seriously regulated that it might as well be illegal. And frankly, I can't see a government legalizing something so poisonous without restrictions.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6677|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
I don't know about this sure i think if it was lehgalized i still wouldnt do it cuz it would make my future much more shittier then it al ready is...hell i tried it its not for me the best thing about being sober is u get to watch everyone else fuck up and remind em...hell i was at a party and this kid totaly pissed his pants almost none remeberd but me and i told the whole fucing school kuz this kid was an fucking jock fudge packer and he wan't to beat the shit outta me but most people had my back, would of been a fair fight heh not rly me 205 pounds mostly muscle i have 20% body fat then u got this scrawny ass kid whos about 130 and about 14% body fat and kant even beanch 100 pounds...i think i have tehn upper hand, BTW i can bench about 150 at 15 reps...but i am reder then  a fat person after getting of the toilet heh...IDK drugs are fine aslong s they only fuck up the lifes of the people who use them...but as soon as a stoner kills somone driving stoned heh fuck that law and through the son of a bitch in jail...it should be like drinking except much more tighter drinking hell ill drink 9 beers and il be over the limit and i wont even feel em but what ev i dont know if i would choose to legalize it
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

millhous wrote:

My personal belief was that first time users use drugs just cause your not allowed too.  The forbidden fruit angle.  We could always let everything be legal. Sure there'd be massive amounts of overdose deaths in the first couple of years, but i think the numbers would drop down after that and everything would return to normal.
It'll eliminate all the retards at the same time. Great idea.
Ryan86th
+14|6494|Ohio

Tushers wrote:

I don't know about this sure i think if it was lehgalized i still wouldnt do it cuz it would make my future much more shittier then it al ready is...hell i tried it its not for me the best thing about being sober is u get to watch everyone else fuck up and remind em...hell i was at a party and this kid totaly pissed his pants almost none remeberd but me and i told the whole fucing school kuz this kid was an fucking jock fudge packer and he wan't to beat the shit outta me but most people had my back, would of been a fair fight heh not rly me 205 pounds mostly muscle i have 20% body fat then u got this scrawny ass kid whos about 130 and about 14% body fat and kant even beanch 100 pounds...i think i have tehn upper hand, BTW i can bench about 150 at 15 reps...but i am reder then  a fat person after getting of the toilet heh...IDK drugs are fine aslong s they only fuck up the lifes of the people who use them...but as soon as a stoner kills somone driving stoned heh fuck that law and through the son of a bitch in jail...it should be like drinking except much more tighter drinking hell ill drink 9 beers and il be over the limit and i wont even feel em but what ev i dont know if i would choose to legalize it
you just butchered the English language

that or learn to type, either one
teh_slackerer
+2|6466
i agree with jonsimon, pot should be legal, i mean whens the last time you heard of someone dieing of a bud overdose? and alot of serious hard drugs are legal, all they do is slap some cosumer friendly label on them and let the pharmaceutical companies make em then the doctors dish em out and the govt gets their cut, for example look at oxycontin, it basically heroin, but its legal pot is nowhere near as dangerous as that, and even alcohol is legal, alcohol cause more deaths then heroin crack or meth.

Last edited by teh_slackerer (2006-08-23 19:25:24)

Ryan86th
+14|6494|Ohio

teh_slackerer wrote:

alcohol cause more deaths then heroin crack or meth.
no it doesn't
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6637|Seattle, WA
I am an uber conservative and I think we should legalize pot in America, and tax the living bejeezus out of it.  If you want to get high, than pay extra money, just like taxes on alcohol and cigarrettes.  This would solve a lot of financial issues in some state governments.  Bam!
Ryan86th
+14|6494|Ohio

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

I am an uber conservative and I think we should legalize pot in America, and tax the living bejeezus out of it.  If you want to get high, than pay extra money, just like taxes on alcohol and cigarrettes.  This would solve a lot of financial issues in some state governments.  Bam!
lololol
jonsimon
+224|6488

teh_slackerer wrote:

i agree with jonsimon, pot should be legal, i mean whens the last time you heard of someone dieing of a bud overdose? and alot of serious hard drugs are legal, all they do is slap some cosumer friendly label on them and let the pharmaceutical companies make em then the doctors dish em out and the govt gets their cut, for example look at oxycontin, it basically heroin, but its legal pot is nowhere near as dangerous as that, and even alcohol is legal, alcohol cause more deaths then heroin crack or meth.
Technically it's impossible to OD on Marijuana.
Ryan86th
+14|6494|Ohio

jonsimon wrote:

teh_slackerer wrote:

i'm sorry, but are people posting on this thread incredibly fuckin retarded?
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6637|Seattle, WA

Ryan86th wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Uhh no, they're high, duh.........
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6573

Tushers wrote:

Hi, I'm your english class, and I really miss you!  Please come visit me sometime!

You're 205 and can bench 150!  Holy bejeezus are you out of shape..  And I find it hard to believe all that, don't you have a picture of yourself standing next to some chicks and you're about the same size as them - unless they're amazons, then hook me up...

Anyway, on topic Amsterdam is the nicest, cleanest, most crime-free city I have ever been to, and I've been all over.  We could learn a thing or two from the Dutch.
Ryan86th
+14|6494|Ohio

Tushers wrote:

lehgalized, al ready, totaly, remeberd, he wan't to beat the shit outta me, whos, kant, beanch, tehn, reder, aslong s, lifes, through the sob, il, what ev

woooaaahh, pre middle school? maybe 6th grade?

congrats on passing 5th grade english class, i bet your teacher's proud

Last edited by Ryan86th (2006-08-23 19:45:31)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida
I think legalizing pot would be fine.  Other than regulating how "strong" it is, the government alone could make a crap load of money off of it.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6637|Seattle, WA

Ryan86th wrote:

lehgalized, al ready, totaly, remeberd, he wan't to beat the shit outta me, whos, kant, beanch, tehn, reder, aslong s, lifes, through the sob, il, what ev

woooaaahh, pre middle school? maybe 6th grade?

congrats on passing 5th grade english class, i bet your teacher's proud
Hello are you guys listening to me, THEY'RE HIGH, especially this guy, anyone that spells like that is stoned out of his mind.
jonsimon
+224|6488

Ryan86th wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

teh_slackerer wrote:

Uh, no? Its physically impossible to OD on marijuana, the amount you would have to smoke in a small period of time is in the pounds. You don't have the lung capacity to do such a thing.

There is a test for OD levels in which animals are administered a drug or chemical until they die. This measure does not exist for marijuana, because the animals couldn't be killed.

I covered marijuana for my speech class and dredged up a bunch of research, I know what I'm talking about.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6637|Seattle, WA

jonsimon wrote:

I covered marijuana ... and dredged up ..... I know what I'm talking about.
Yeah, we know.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6695|New York

alpinestar wrote:

It brings benefits to legalize them to sum it up
LOl I got no problem with it. Hell i have my Xanax and its legal LOl Works just fine and theres no smoke or smell LMAO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard