Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6760
Trying to reserve my name, Talon1579. Its the same as my current BF2 name. However, I get this:

The Screenname you have entered already exists in our database. Please correct the error and try again or check out our support site for further information (http://support.ea.com/)
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6622|Camp XRay

ummm make sure your using the correct caps, give it a few days to let them work the bugs out as well. I think they are haivng some issues on their end. Mine worked fine, same user name as I use now.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK
hmm.. how do I reserve a Nickname ?  Sorry for hijacking your Thread mate I was just wondering.

And @ Your problem.. maybe someone has taken it.. ?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6662|under there hayousaidunderwear
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6541|Sammamish, WA
It told me by BF2 nickname was already in use by another player and wouldn't register me. How frustrating...I'm waiting for a solution too. Look, EA has released another buggy product!!! Big surprise...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
I'm thinking it might be a problem if you've played the beta...then your name is already in their database.  However, DaReJa was able to register, so my theory is wrong.

I just changed my name...no more ThomasMorgan.  :'(

New name: Algolagnia 

Look it up if you don't know what it means. 
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6662|under there hayousaidunderwear
Algolagnia (from the Greek "άλγος" algos meaning pain and "λαγνεία" lagnia meaning lust) is the paraphilia of deriving sexual pleasure from physical pain.

It may have a simply biological basis, as it is proven that pain, just like sensorial pleasures such as sexual contact and sweet foods, causes the release of endorphins, the chemicals that induce pleasure.

If a person's pain threshold is sufficiently high, this may outweigh the normal discomfort, even to the point of addiction.

Note that algolagnia is not the same thing as physical masochism, since there are fewer psychological connotations to algolagnia, which may be a simple liking for pain, without any need for domination, submission or humiliation. It may therefore rather take the form of self-infliction of pain.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6580|Melbourne, Australia.

majorassult wrote:

Algolagnia (from the Greek "άλγος" algos meaning pain and "λαγνεία" lagnia meaning lust) is the paraphilia of deriving sexual pleasure from physical pain.

It may have a simply biological basis, as it is proven that pain, just like sensorial pleasures such as sexual contact and sweet foods, causes the release of endorphins, the chemicals that induce pleasure.

If a person's pain threshold is sufficiently high, this may outweigh the normal discomfort, even to the point of addiction.

Note that algolagnia is not the same thing as physical masochism, since there are fewer psychological connotations to algolagnia, which may be a simple liking for pain, without any need for domination, submission or humiliation. It may therefore rather take the form of self-infliction of pain.
(ie: /wrist)
-MIKI3.
+70|6643|The Netherlands
The Screenname you have entered contains invalid characters. Please correct the error and try again or check out our support site for further information (http://support.ea.com/)

I get this :S
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6774|EUR
Heh who knows if it accepts the name "άλγος"

- Seemed to work fine for me ive changed my name to Behenaut.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard