Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6706|Central Valley,California
You can have a job, a life, or go to school to be in the top 10. I mean if your good and score about 1,000 points a day, and play only 3 hours a day, your in the top 10.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida

Nyte wrote:

Sigh, another idiot.

You dumbass, if you were smart, you'd know he shares his account with 5 (let me spell it, F-I-V-E) people.

God, these dumbass idiots who always assume the most absurd things (What are you? A 14 year old or something).

You are the 1234790217490 guy that had to be told this and get pwned.
ha ha ha, that gave me a pretty good laugh.  I dont get to play everyday, take in mind I wish i could, but i work 40 hours a week at one job, about 10 hours at a second job, have a girlfriend of 2 years, and go to school (college) full time......but i still find time to play about 2-3 hours most of the week.  I play when i get home from work at 1:30 AM for a couple hours, then on my days off i play at night as well.  Saturday - Thursday is usually my gaming nights......mostly occuring after 1 AM....but still putting in that time.

Man it would be kinda cool tho, to have a day off and just play all day
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6625|Cherry Pie
Isn't girlfriend 1 word?
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada
I said it before and i'll say it again, BF2 audiences are mostly teenagers ages 14 - 18 that have only school to worry about (which is me) or are retired guys who just like to play games with their retirement time. Two of BF2's main audiences.
Hiei987
+20|6693
Too bad mostly stalkers/pedophiles start topics about other people's lives on something as random as FPS forums.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard