Sea_JayUK
+19|6543|Notts
Hi all,

Obviously this is my own opinion and there are other ways to get this badge but this worked really well for me so here goes:

Karkand 64 on 64 and If possible try to make sure you are on the better side of the two. Play as MEC and sprint straigth to the first gap in the fence the USMC guys run through, there should be a pile of pipes in the area, Hide behind that and wait.

After a few minutes around 3 - 4 USMC guys will be there nade spamming. The reason you should wait and not hit them as they come through is that no-one really expects you to pop up there, they wont realise your enemy 9 time out of 10 and even if they do it's hard to hit someone so close without getting tk's!

This works and you dont have to suffer the humiliation of knowing you spawn raped to get it.

One last thing i would say is ignore those who tell you 16 on 64 or something else like that. True, the round lasts longer but the chances of you catching someone unaware while they're in a firefight is considerably lower and also people will get the idea of what your upto and you wont stand a chance.

Sorry for the lack of formatting and pictures etc, I'd usually go to alot of trouble over a post I create myself but alot of people are asking about this and I really feel this will help you.

Cheers
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6522|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
ERMMMM. Mista Sea_JayUK...

When the USMC's come thru that fence the can see your thru the pipes down under... But still if they don't see you ... You are a lucky bastard.

P.S: Thanx for trying to help my account but now I got it all covered up with EA..
cohen1976
+14|6787
my tip of the day : do dragon valley
go chinese and hide north of the vista point flag, now wait til a chopper comes in to land and the gunner jumpes out, knife him

thats how i got basic
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6721|Australia
WFT? You wrote a guide for 7 knife kills IAR :S Kind of pointless don't you think? Simple go USMC on karkand and camp with a knife
Entertayner
+826|6590

I got mine in my first round ever... On wake

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-08-23 05:24:54)

VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6693|A sunburnt country
Good advice if you are having trouble getting it.

Unfortunately not everyone is a leet geek straight away.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6522|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

On wake
Me toooooo
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6730|Sweden
a tip for some players would be to play as assault and use your handy-dandy flashbangs on karkand play as USMC, the uav is your friend hide behind the "fence" outside hotelspawn throw in a flashbang when you see the place is crowded the sprint in and knife for your life works good, be sure to have full sprint though since assaultguys aint as athletic as sniper etc
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6551
I got mine in Night Flight in SF. I used an ATV as SAS to go the the airport terminal and grappled on the building and found like 4 snipers up there knifed them and then thought what the hell il just try to get the whole thing and ran around the terminal a bit more knifing my remaining requirements.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6520|so randum
i got mine on warlord, waitin in the stairs of the tv stat for someone to come and cap the flag, and as they took up position, run, dive, knife
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard