good idea! imagine that guy on a knife and pistol server. Hed be unkillable
^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6487|"Near Det.", MI

cohen1976 wrote:

Bunn-Gee wrote:

MrBrain wrote:

haha, that looked plain silly!

Now the me why shit like this is possible (this is another video nearby the one in this thread):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en

Why, why and why is it even possible to do shit like that to games
YOU KNOW WHAT....FUCK IT!!!!

I'M JUST GONNA BUY THE HACK AND USE IT....I AM SO FREAKING TIRED OF WALKING UP TO A BUILDING WITH AN ENEMY WHO COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY SEEN ME COME UP, COME AROUND THE CORNER AND GETTING KILLED WITH ONE SHOT FROM SOME INNACCURATE PIECE OF SHIT GUN FROM 100 FEET AWAY!!!!!!

I'M JUST SO SICK OF IT!!~!!

ok....i'm better now.....
lol look at ur stats befor eu acuse someone of hacking, u just sux! sry but u do lol
What are you talking about? I get these low life ~oobs on servers all the time and it makes my sick! I just want to go to their house, rip out their MoBo and smash it against their face and say, "Why don't you make like a tree, and get the fuck out of the gamming community." *In an Irish accent*

Too many of times this has happened to me, I am around a corner...no possible way anyone could see me...and some random fuck face popps around for .2 seconds and kills me with what seems like shots fired way over my head. Iam sick of it!
Souljah
+42|6669

Bunn-Gee wrote:

I see more "I'm so good I don't need hacks so I don't care" attitude than I see "those hacks make me mad because I'm good with skill and people accuse me of hacks".  The good players should be the ones MOST pissed by the hacks.
the reason you dont see people with skill complaining about people who hacks is simply this. skills>any hack. like i mentioned in another post. i still have yet to see someone cheating on a server (besides the wall glitch). either they are and i just dont notice cause their hacks sucks or i havent really come across anyone that cheats yet.
Aust1mh
+23|6569|Sydney, Australia

CaptainKris wrote:

WHO LET FLIPPER OUT OF HIS TANK?

Captain "Gets the tranquillizer gun ready again" Kris
lol
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

Souljah wrote:

the reason you dont see people with skill complaining about people who hacks is simply this. skills>any hack.
Sorry, that's crap. I've tested an aimbot in a couple of games where they made you better than any human player could possibly be except in their wildest fantasies. How good? Well, do you know UT? Better than Loque on Godlike, that's how good.

Souljah wrote:

i still have yet to see someone cheating on a server (besides the wall glitch). either they are and i just dont notice cause their hacks sucks or i havent really come across anyone that cheats yet.
That's fair: it is quite possible you've never been up against someone using a cheat or if you had the hacks sucked. But if someone notices you're using a cheat you've failed, so perhaps there's another explanation...

Aimbots in UT and Ghost Recon were so good you'd have to play with them carefully so that it wasn't instantly obvious; what would stop cheaters in BF2 from doing the same thing? Just because someone is a cheat doesn't mean they're stupid.

Who's to say that quite a few of the good/great/exceptional players we know of don't use one? We know for sure that there are working commercial hacks of a bunch of different kinds for BF2, including an aimbot that's halfway decent, and there's a member who says he knows that homemade aimbots that work are possible. So yes, cheating must occur. And hell, if Olympic stars get caught cheating after years of getting away with it, with all they have at stake, how the hell are we supposed to trust every anonymous guy who plays BF2?

So imagine the guy that cheats who isn't a total nub, although some clearly are and that's why they cheat. But maybe this guy has a fluid sense of morals and just enjoys cheating, likes the rush of getting away with something; the same type who'll cheat at the weekly poker game or lift a Snickers when the clerk is ringing up his paper and a packet of smokes. Let's say maybe our guy is actually not bad, has good instincts (partly honed by being able to see more of other players' behaviour than the rest of us!), is smarter than average but a bit of a sociopath. That's the type of cheat we should all worry about because he's the one that'll not cheat at all in some games, turn an aimbot on and off during a round so it's not obvious (using it for harder distance shots maybe, while relying on skill for close-in stuff).
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6503|Houston, TX
That's some funny shit to watch...but not so funny if you're playing in a game with some like that.  I consider macros to be a form of cheating
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

Souljah wrote:

Bunn-Gee wrote:

I see more "I'm so good I don't need hacks so I don't care" attitude than I see "those hacks make me mad because I'm good with skill and people accuse me of hacks".  The good players should be the ones MOST pissed by the hacks.
the reason you dont see people with skill complaining about people who hacks is simply this. skills>any hack. like i mentioned in another post. i still have yet to see someone cheating on a server (besides the wall glitch). either they are and i just dont notice cause their hacks sucks or i havent really come across anyone that cheats yet.
+1.  Complainers are the ones that get owned by hacks.  Not me though.
Alpha as fuck.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6538|Search Whore killing fields
you know what fuck you nyte
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6483
i love sex

thats how its possible
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6504
I wanna know the script for that shit
SargeX_au
+29|6754
thats awesome lol
Souljah
+42|6669

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Souljah wrote:

the reason you dont see people with skill complaining about people who hacks is simply this. skills>any hack.
Sorry, that's crap. I've tested an aimbot in a couple of games where they made you better than any human player could possibly be except in their wildest fantasies. How good? Well, do you know UT? Better than Loque on Godlike, that's how good.
well coming from SOF2 (soldier of fortune 2) ive seen aimbots in action and went up against them. they used to have servers where the name of it was aimbots and wallhacks. and just for kicks i wanted to see how good they really were. now like i said before maybe they didnt set it up right but me and a clanmate went in there to test our skills and manage to end the rounds in positive ratios. sometimes winning the number one and two spots. they all thought we were cheating and was asking us what our settings was. we just laughed our asses off. but i havent played UT so i dont know about that game but i know in SOF2 an aimbot didnt make people godlike. if you had skills in that game you could come out the winner easily. and from what i saw on youtube with all the aimbot videos, its nothing that would make me nervous about playing against someone with it on.

Last edited by Souljah (2006-08-25 04:51:28)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6538|Search Whore killing fields

Souljah wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Souljah wrote:

well coming from SOF2 (soldier of fortune 2) ive seen aimbots in action and went up against them. they used to have servers where the name of it was aimbots and wallhacks. and just for kicks i wanted to see how good they really were. now like i said before maybe they didnt set it up right but me and a clanmate went in there to test our skills and manage to end the rounds in positive ratios. sometimes winning the number one and two spots. they all thought we were cheating and was asking us what our settings was. we just laughed our asses off. but i havent played UT so i dont know about that game but i know in SOF2 an aimbot didnt make people godlike. if you had skills in that game you could come out the winner easily. and from what i saw on youtube with all the aimbot videos, its nothing that would make me nervous about playing against someone with it on.
If youve play'd ut99 the snipe rifle, Ive seen a hack where you get unlimited ammo, it turned the frigging sniper rifle into a machine gun, and a headshot bot to top it off. Its clear to say that person was the only one left on the server. Everyone left.
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6625|Ghost Town
Looks very silly & stupid!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard