{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida
Check out this kick ass video, and its pure ownage that predators are capable of.

http://www.chairforce.com/easy-chair/vi … edator.htm

Enjoy!
DaZeD863
+11|6559
omg. owned
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6852|Sacramento, Cal
9/11 owned
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6774|Arizona
Omg...i want one, i want one! 
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida
I think its funny how they put the price of one hellfire missile in there lol.  After seeing that I expected to see the price of the truck they were driving or something lol.  I thought the video ruled.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6481|Kakanien
this is not funny. do u want to see funny vids about 9/11?
millhous
+39|6645|OREEGONE, USA
I love the smell of roasting insurgents in the morning.  Good vid.
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Nah i'm tired no more vids for me.
golgoj4
+51|6782|North Hollywood
yeah well weapons are nice, but a competent gov't that knows how and when to use them is even better.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6653|Ohio
quite nice. Wouldnt it be freaking sweet if in 1.4 the uav's had hellfires, and if the commander clicked the menu, you could view from the Uav camera, then launch 1 missle per UAV. You could take out a tank thats giving you trouble, or an enemy car with a spec ops trying to take out your assets. How usefull would that be, just like TV missles in a helo, only good comanders could use them well, so noob comanders couldnt abuse the power.
buttered noodle
+16|6653|ohio

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

quite nice. Wouldnt it be freaking sweet if in 1.4 the uav's had hellfires, and if the commander clicked the menu, you could view from the Uav camera, then launch 1 missle per UAV. You could take out a tank thats giving you trouble, or an enemy car with a spec ops trying to take out your assets. How usefull would that be, just like TV missles in a helo, only good comanders could use them well, so noob comanders couldnt abuse the power.
Holy shit thats the best fucking idea on these forums in so long
ilyandor
+31|6696|Phoenix, AZ
weak.

go to __________________ for some real videos.

I'm not having ANYONE post links to that fucking website here. - Mod.
specxops
Banned
+18|6658|Boca Raton,Florida
they got wtfpwned

NUBS!!
MECtallica
+73|6512|jalalabad
omg b7
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

And I tell you why its not funny

lets see.........
cl4u53w1t2   <----no
Member <------definately not
Stats - XFire   <----nothing to do with it

Its not funny to you, but then again your not American.  Maybe just our sense of humor.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6481|Kakanien

millhous wrote:

I love the smell of roasting insurgents in the morning.  Good vid.
u are definetely a c*nt. i hate u.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6645|Wigan. Manchester. England.
HAHA Ownage
stonehand
I need a medic here! Please?!?
+12|6689|Southern Indiana

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lets see.........
cl4u53w1t2   <----no

Its not funny to you, but then again your not American.  Maybe just our sense of humor.
Maybe some funny vids about Nazi germany in WW2 getting pwned by the US and it's allies would be funnier...  Or maybe Germany needs to STFU
Ryan86th
+14|6510|Ohio

stonehand wrote:

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lets see.........
cl4u53w1t2   <----no

Maybe some funny vids about Nazi germany in WW2 getting pwned by the US and it's allies would be funnier...  Or maybe Germany needs to STFU
pwned
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6481|Kakanien
u are from ohio and indianapolis (lol). go on fuckin cows u fuckin cunts. u peasants are uneducated.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6481|Kakanien
oh, and southern india. no need to comment on that
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

u are from ohio and indianapolis (lol). go on fuckin cows u fuckin cunts. u peasants are uneducated.
wtf is going on... ohio is a nice place, it wouldnt be funny to call you and your family a nazi now would it?

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

indiana. WAY at making an insult

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2006-08-24 03:59:11)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

wtf is going on... ohio is a nice place, it wouldnt be funny to call you and your family a nazi now would it?

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

They started the flaming, I always thought it was rather odd that people can sit back and laugh at other people dying. Obviously cl4u53w1t2 has an issue with it too.

Now it is quite plain to see that these little insurgents here were shooting at something, I couldn't get a clear view of their target and they were engaging in a hostile action so it's a risk they took. No need to laugh about it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
stonehand

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

WAY at making an insult
Unintelligible try again...

Who give a rats ass about Taiwan who do you think will bail your ass out when China swoops in and occupies your asses...

And as for cl4u53w1t2 you should learn your fucking place in this world.  You sit back and run your mouth when you should be more aware of your nations failures your country has done nothing and will continue to do nothing in the face of terrorism.  So once again STFU.

Last edited by stonehand (2006-08-24 14:51:10)

stonehand

Flecco wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

They started the flaming, I always thought it was rather odd that people can sit back and laugh at other people dying. Obviously cl4u53w1t2 has an issue with it too.

Now it is quite plain to see that these little insurgents here were shooting at something, I couldn't get a clear view of their target and they were engaging in a hostile action so it's a risk they took. No need to laugh about it.
It's very easy to laugh at that.  When terrorists kill ours it is quite funny to see them being on the receiving end of an ass stomping.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard