M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6543

Kanye North wrote:

Mafia47 wrote:

Ever notice how serious people take bf2 sometimes? i mean come on people its just a game. So what if someone dives in front of your jet right before you take off and you get a TK for it...does it matter that the admin kicks you from the server just because he wants the helecoptor? who cares if the server crashes right after you get your fucking war collage ribbon. Its a game people, if your gonna have a nervous brakedown before, during, or after playing the game then don't play it at all. If you take bf2 more like a game and less like real life then you'll probley end up having more fun with it and you probley won't care if you get all gold badges or not. IDK maybe its just me but i hate it when you see someone almost dieing because of something stupid that happend on a game. W/e take it or leave it. <3
I love people with poor spelling.
Wow, that was petty. He spelled 4 words wrong, get over it.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6552|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Sure, it might just be a game, but is it fun getting teamkilled, no!
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6544|federal way washington
yes its only a game

but damn if it is not the the best damn game i've played ever.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6614|Ohio
sure, anyone can get mad playing a game, like "o man, he got a headshot, darn" or "i spawned in the arty fire and died, boo hoo" but only a noob complains, because its part of the game. I just silently vow to respawn and personally deliver a chunk of flaming hot lead straight into their brain. Just kidding, I just try not to let it happen again, and keep playing.
ChyneseGUY
+20|6454
yeah i think some people take it to seriously. Like today, i got teamkilled over 10 times by someone running over me and i forgave all of them. Then this one guy runs me over when he could clearing see me from across the base, and starts complaining over chat, calling me a noob chink for "not watching where i was going" and kept on wailing on for another 10 seconds. That was the first punish i've done in a while
JohnnySupreme
+23|6465
There is a difference between getting a bit frustrated in the game and getting a lasting anger about it.  For example; I might get to a flag on Wake (as USMC).  I am in the process of taking it when all of a sudden a friendly jet bombs me and kills me... I get frustrated.  The pilot might get a sarcastic 'thanks' but the minute I respawn all is forgotten and play goes on.

Then there are people who will spend the entire round complaining over chat because someone else took "their" chopper.  Once done with that round they will get on the forums to express their anger.  When the wife asks them what is wrong she gets a beating.  These people take it too seriously.

So basically a little frustration is fair enough but it doesn't mean you lose any sleep over it.
batman1029
>_>
+8|6496|Essex, Ontario, Canada
Halo is worse, i was playing on Xbox connect online, with Halo 2, and their team was getting pwned hardcore, and after the round was over he starting yelling and screaming at us calling us noobs, and cheaters, it almost sounded like he was crying <_< but ya this game is bad too.
edit OH and he kicked us...lol

Last edited by batman1029 (2006-08-23 02:05:17)

BVC
+325|6665
People spend thousands of dollars on uopgrading/buying new PCs just to play the game, and invest hundreds, in some cases thousands of hours playing the game itself, they get really into it.  If someone does something to disrupt that, then they're more likely to cop it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard