Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6421|Somersetshire

MaX-Elite wrote:

-Claymores

-People who spam nades like it's 4th of july

-People who waste vehicles cuz they don't know how to use em.

-People who accuse you of hacking because they are worst then you.
i find the hack acusation a very big compliment lol
duffzk47
+3|5949|North Yorkshire
My latest gripe (of which there are a few) is this...... picture the scene, strike at karkand the MEC always go to the wrecked APC at the bottom of the hill and gun the USMC  to death as they spawn and come down. so i ran up dropped a few clays and ran back, in the hope that i would kill a few of the sneaky little beggers, but no one of my team mates runs into them and wipes out him and the chaps following, i get -10 points and a  "fucking clamore noob" from him,, !!! why does putting clays where i know the enemy will go make me a noob. ????????????? why is all i ask, more use of eyes i say.
Grimm-Void
+2|5904|Netherlands, The Hague
As some people press the left alt button that takes out the 3D map (so i do myself, as those icons are mostly at the wrong places in my sight) so i cant see a friendly clay laying around the corner. Still it dousn't happen often as i mostly just see that mosthated piece of pixels in the game.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6012|Aberdeen, Scotland
When your own team tries their hardest to stop you getting an award; such as...

Capping all the flags and ending the round prematurely.

Stealing the vehicle you need just to fly in circles/be a pacifist.

Doing other stupid shit to slow you down/wind you up.

Damn it.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5978|London, England

That episode was on tonite
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6303|Éire
Do you know what really grinds my gears...

Spanish students standing around in huge gangs on the pavement (sidewalk for all you American folks out there!) taking up space for no ostensible reason. What the hell is up with that?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6303|Éire
Oh, and Cristiano Ronaldo too... the mere sight of his little annoying face puts me in a bad mood.
ethrion
+25|6406|Hong Kong @ the moment
Bloody EATW servers grind my gears! All these twats mutinying and kick voting simply because they dont get given the UAV when its just themselves deep behind enemy lines without a hope in hell. "Oh what was I thinking, sorry, i should designate an entire UAV to one soldier and forgo the other 30 players who need it more!"

And they mutiny if they fail to get the commander job too. Plus they will attempt to mutiny with 5 tickets left! GOD they piss me off!
Mantlsman
+1|6659
When your on the winning team and you get switched...
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6168|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Getting switched period.

Especially when you're in a squad with people that have properly working Voip and that actually work as a squad.
then getting switched out next round.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5879
When I'm banned for doing better than everyone else.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6207|Schofield Barracks

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

When I'm banned for doing better than everyone else.
Word.
Korny09
+8|6286|Ohio
Guys on the website who criticize others...do you want this site to die?  I can't think of a quicker way.
These are probably the same guys who punish for accidental TKs
These are probably the same guys who, within minutes of a game starting, do a vote against the Comm.
These are probably the guys whose life revloves around their BF2 stats.
These are probably the guys...
Korny09
+8|6286|Ohio

Aapje wrote:

• People who teamkill me ( I'm a admin so I'll rape them with my banstick anyway.. )
  • People who suck at vehicles and still use them.
A TK punisher!  What about accidental TKs?  Why would you ban for that?
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6257|TEXAS
when you sneaking up on an opposing tank as squad leader and about to c4 it when your buddy spawns on you and shoots at it with his pkm. total shit i tell ya.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6507|Sydney, Australia
Connection problems when you're just about to shoot someone, only to have recovered and then see that you've been killed.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6257|TEXAS
online anonymity
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6478
Good dam lag spikes when in chopper - You Get lined up, you spot the pesky chopper in the sky, about to click Fire!  And you get....

There is a Problem with your connection....

A few seconds pass - and it comes back to life - you are two inches from the ground out of control - and your target has pissed off behind you soemwhere!
Wallpaper
+303|6007|The pool
The everybody-in-the-server-CTD hack. I was trying to have some fun, and some little shit stain kept crashing the server
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6161|San Antonio, Texas

Wallpaper wrote:

The everybody-in-the-server-CTD hack. I was trying to have some fun, and some little shit stain kept crashing the server
A lot of servers have been having this. Not sure if it's a hack, more of a master server problem if you ask me. Patch 1.5 related . . .
Wallpaper
+303|6007|The pool

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

A lot of servers have been having this. Not sure if it's a hack, more of a master server problem if you ask me. Patch 1.5 related . . .
iFail.

Never thought about it being a master server problem, but still makes me an angry panda

Last edited by Wallpaper (2008-06-22 20:24:06)

DSRTurtle
+56|6699

Wallpaper wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

iFail.

Never thought about it being a master server problem, but still makes me an angry panda
I don't ctd but I keep getting kicked off and go back to the login screen for bf2.  It is extremely annoying but it only seems to happen on a couple of servers that  I frequent.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5996|Perth, indian ocean
waiting for Dice to release a patch grinds my gears
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5861|one windy city
Peepz who think they can heck their stats to some ridiculous numbers and think no one will notice …..
last time I checked global score =  team score + combat score + commander score

these bastards have global scores 2 or more times the total of all their points and there is more than 150 of them on the list filtered by SPM – is this for real ???

http://bf2s.com/rankings/spm/1
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)
Do they change your level of enjoyment of the game?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard