bennisboy
+829|6658|Poundland
You know what really grinds my gears?

That this shouldnt really be in the BF2 general feedback section anymore.

And arsenal fans
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6492|Sheffield-England
Yknow what really grinds my gears?

I DONNO LOL
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6656
you ever get a pimple inside of your nostril.  that shit is annoying.
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5944|Georgia, US of A

Skorpy-chan wrote:

People who insist on MAKING family guy references and acting condescending to people who don't like it.
people who wished that their bedtime was late enoght that they could watch family guy and get mad at people who watch it
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6011|Aberdeen, Scotland
People who think Family Guy is the best thing since they popped out the womb?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6753|United States

MrAnderson wrote:

Well, it is.
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5944|Georgia, US of A

MrAnderson wrote:

i disagree, simpsons is...but don't take it out on family guy
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6011|Aberdeen, Scotland
I'm not really, there are just too many fanboys here...
Fateless
+36|6254|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Jets and arty. They both seem to find me wherever i hide.
m0v3m3nt
+15|6169

Korny09 wrote:

Nico-DeathDealer wrote:

Idiot team members who run over AT mines you've placed even though they can clearly see the big skull and crossbones... and then they have the nerve to punish you.
Getting punished for an accidental TK!!!
Same with clays. Dumb ass primates running into your mines because they're too goddamn stoopid to avoid, and blaming me for it?

WTF is with that?

Don't blame me you asshole, blame your parents. They're the ones you have to thank for that double digit IQ.
Korny09
+8|6285|Ohio
When I am going to get into a vehicle & I get TKed from someone else who wants the wheel.
When I am owning as Commander (um um) and someone does a Mutiny request.
When I get punished for accidental & rare TKs.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6656
my transmission thats not working right now.
duffzk47
+3|5949|North Yorkshire

Korny09 wrote:

When I am going to get into a vehicle & I get TKed from someone else who wants the wheel.
fair point, there is nothing worse than getting mutiny votes when you are doing your best to control the squads and all u get is a gang F++k of individuals doing there own things, if no one repairs the trailer like u order then they cant get UAV's etc.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6776|mansfield
what really grips my shit , is when my wife says ''Go out tonight if you want babes'' . Then tells me off for going out and leaving her with the kid.

Biotch !!
m0v3m3nt
+15|6169
Medics who think that the first aid is for their own personal use exclusively. Medics who run past your bleeding body as you scream for a revive only to get shot in the face. Medics who revive you without taking out the guy who just mowed you down.

In short, medics.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6582|Portland, OR, USA

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

what really grips my shit , is when my wife says ''Go out tonight if you want babes'' . Then tells me off for going out and leaving her with the kid.

Biotch !!
keep that pimp hand strong
Wallpaper
+303|6006|The pool
People who force TK when youre in a jet. Assholes.
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6226
When you enter a game halfway through, find out that your team has no commander, apply, get the commander job and two minutes after some idiot starts a vote :evil:
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6492|Somewhere else

Going into a BF2 server filled with the server's clan members, spot a hacker supply dropping himself over and over a few times, only to tell the clan, and they don't care.
Korny09
+8|6285|Ohio

duffzk47 wrote:

Korny09 wrote:

fair point, there is nothing worse than getting mutiny votes when you are doing your best to control the squads and all u get is a gang F++k of individuals doing there own things, if no one repairs the trailer like u order then they cant get UAV's etc.
Yea, I hate the lone wolves...especially when you command & the whole thing is full of 'em...although a few here and there are fine.
And not to mention disobedient squads who get mad when you don't help them....wait, that sounds like real life...maybe this game is more accurate than I thought.
m0v3m3nt
+15|6169
Being the only guy on a Karkand server with the good sense to go around the nadespam clusterfuck, and getting stomped into the dust by a squad a little after the flag goes neutral.

Little help guys?

c'mon?
duffzk47
+3|5949|North Yorkshire

m0v3m3nt wrote:

Being the only guy on a Karkand server with the good sense to go around the nadespam clusterfuck, and getting stomped into the dust by a squad a little after the flag goes neutral.

Little help guys?

c'mon?
not a big fan of the nade range myself. better to go around and flank them than get killed over and over again.
Wallpaper
+303|6006|The pool
New one I thought of:

Laggers. People from the other side of the world that come on to a server Im playing on and they have a 150-200 ping. Annoying as hell when all your shots lag on them, and even if you do kill them, the delay that they have enables them to STILL kill you
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5996|Perth, indian ocean
Claymores.l

I shouldn't be annoyed because i spam them as well but man i hate running into them.
MaX-Elite
+1|6225|WA
-Claymores

-People who spam nades like it's 4th of july

-People who waste vehicles cuz they don't know how to use em.

-People who accuse you of hacking because they are worst then you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard