konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6576|CH/BR - in UK

Mariena wrote:

Why. Just .. WHY.. for gods sake.. is it impossible to remove the claymores without the use of a vehicle? And what ever happened to the claymore being REMOTELY DETONATED? Last time I checked those damn things didn't have any motion sensors and blew up automatically. Why not make the L96 a semi auto rifle with a 30 round mag, if you can't get these little facts right, Dice

Just bah.
lol...also, I'd think that an apc round should be able to get someone who's inside a helicopter as well as the m95 should...but that's just me..
and claymores are so unrealistic in this game, it would seem that's the only reason people are using them :S
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6791|Cambridge (UK)

duffmancometh wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU AMERICA!!!
You know what really grinds my gears?  Stupid ass people who post their stupid world views over a bf2 forum.
LOL - I never realised americans could do irony.
SoC./Omega
+122|6566|Omaha, Nebraska!

duffmancometh wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU AMERICA!!!
You know what really grinds my gears?  Stupid ass people who post their stupid world views over a bf2 forum.

http://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/6/44574698.png
Food got Owned, Owned, Owned, Owned. You got owned Food!
Ether151
Banned
+22|6686

Konfusion0 wrote:

Mariena wrote:

Why. Just .. WHY.. for gods sake.. is it impossible to remove the claymores without the use of a vehicle? And what ever happened to the claymore being REMOTELY DETONATED? Last time I checked those damn things didn't have any motion sensors and blew up automatically. Why not make the L96 a semi auto rifle with a 30 round mag, if you can't get these little facts right, Dice

Just bah.
lol...also, I'd think that an apc round should be able to get someone who's inside a helicopter as well as the m95 should...but that's just me..
and claymores are so unrealistic in this game, it would seem that's the only reason people are using them :S
first off the L96 or any of Accuracy International line of rifles are all bolt action so it is impossible to make it a semi-auto and a 30 round mag. would never happen.  So what is so unrealistic about claymores?  They have more than just a remote detonator, they can be set up to trigger off of just about anything including movement I find them to be rather accurate to those used in real life.  I also agree that apc rounds should still go through walls and they should be able to take out a chopper pilot.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6576|CH/BR - in UK

what's unrealistic about claymores, is that some tend to sense up the stairs (if it's a laser sensor, this is impossible) and have 10ft diameters, and also seem to be friendly to the people who laid them...and their team...
greenhaven
+47|6491
karkand bunnyhopping whores.

That was just annoying, I was playing USMC assault on Karkand, with the stupid M16 since I don't have enough points to unlock the G3, and some 12 year old bunnyhops up and spams grenades everywhere. The m16 also annoys me. It doesn't do enough damage, and I don't like the three round burst. I prefer to fire off two round bursts with the AK.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6512|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
When your taking a flag and your commander drops arty on you even though the UAV above you is reading NO ENEMY anywhere near you and blows you sky high

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2006-08-14 20:34:21)

SenatorMendoza
+7|6514
The only thing that REALLY PISSES ME OFF is how RIDICULOUSLY LOUD the EA Games logo at the beginning of the game is. So all my neighbours know what a geek I am. It reminds me how much I hate TV adverts and the fact that they are ten times louder than the tv porgramme itself. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Septimius2
+9|6494
...peeps who join game and type out "I OWN ALL NOOBS" then proceed to go 0-10 with a negative 20 points...

and since im a noob with only around 1000 points... i find that FUNNY as HECK at the same time it pisses me off...
Septimius2
+9|6494
..peeps who... er nevermind... SenatorMendoza.. this link is for you... TIP #6

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=22556
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6494
People who place claymores in thier own bases on friendly-fire mines servers. It bad enough that the other team mines spawn points.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6570|Flower Mound, TX
this is a quote from george bush...

"You know what burns me? that my wife and mom are both called Mrs. Bush, so i dont know whos backside to slap"

haha from blue collar.
SEMPER
+4|6485
I find this thread rather shallow and podantic
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6563|Search Whore killing fields
Im surprised no ones said triggerhappy998
subcultural
+0|6478
-First of all, I hate the crashes to desktop when loading is complete.
-I also have some major lag issues when entering a map for maybe 2 minutes. Why do I have to wait for the complete timeconsuming loadout, while ingame it still lags and loads?
-Did anyone notice that the P90 SF unlock for AT often changes firemode at spawn? Many times I got killed because i spawned a few metres away from an enemy and clicked and holded my mouse to unleash hell upon the unsuspicious enemy, but instead I got a single shot. It's really random, and I'm 100% sure I didn't touch the firemode button, which is out of reach of my fingers to press accidentally.
-Sometimes I get no unlocks in a map. "Fine, then I will go for the good ol' standard guns", I say. But then I see that my teammates got a G36 Series weapon, or that I get shot by a G3. Clearly a bug, and it really bugs me.
Septimius2
+9|6494
you know what im starting to think? just a thought.. but maybe these "problem with yer connections" thingys is one way they kick you without doint the PB thing... so they wont have to admit to anything... i dunno...

im not a very good player.. i just like to have fun.. but cmon...

man.. i just got that cool sniper unlock the third one? and im doing great! i LOVE it!! but man.. everytime i find a good spot and go like 5-0 or better.. i get the freakin connection problem... and the server still lists as good ping in the listing...

just a rant ... dunno if that is another way to kick you or not...
DSRTurtle
+56|6711

Septimius2 wrote:

you know what im starting to think? just a thought.. but maybe these "problem with yer connections" thingys is one way they kick you without doint the PB thing... so they wont have to admit to anything... i dunno...

im not a very good player.. i just like to have fun.. but cmon...

man.. i just got that cool sniper unlock the third one? and im doing great! i LOVE it!! but man.. everytime i find a good spot and go like 5-0 or better.. i get the freakin connection problem... and the server still lists as good ping in the listing...

just a rant ... dunno if that is another way to kick you or not...
try teamspeak or vent on the server(s) you play on.  99% of the time it is the server crashing for whatever reason.  I've had it happen to me in good rounds and bad rounds.  Unfortunately it seems to hit more when I'm having a good round.
starman7
+15|6750
Some moron named my.8yearold.son.  I was the Chinese commander in a hugely succesful Wake Island game.  I had nothing to fear from the USMC.  They were pinned on their carrier, and I even managed to rack up a good few kills with artillery, and only once got killed by enemy artillery.  Until, of course, my.8yearold.son started TKing me.  It got to the point at which I didn't stay in the commander screen too long so I could look out for him and TK him before he TKed me.  And he was dumb enough to continue using a knife after a couple times when I blasted him to the stone age with my trusty shotty (I am usually engy as commander so I can repair my own assets).
Gryphen_au
+5|6505
What I hate- NO AIR COVER.

When you're getting raped by armour bigtime and the flyboys are off somewhere else on the map... and the counts going down and down and they don't even try and give the rest of the grunts a bit of respite...

(this is mainly a gripe in AF)
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6471|EE Chat
What really grinds my gears are those dipshits that try to jump into the attack helicopter after there are already 2 peopl in it.
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6769
Players who camp in the MEC heli on Sharqi behind the TV station...even if they are on my own team. 
I hopped in the gunner seat of the Mi-28 and the pilot just hovered behind the TV station.   I capped a few enemies before I grew tired of it.  I told him to stop raping, so he flew over to the edge of the map and killed me.   That fucking bitch...

I don't understand the fascination with racking up wasy kills like that.  They are just stat whores. 
It's not any fun.
A.HACKER
+0|6778
I really am beginning to fucken hate everyone who plays this fucken game, the way everyone plays it is like playing with a bunch  of fucken retarded 12 yr olds.  No one knows anything of tactics and strategy or even just general teamwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKEN LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6499
grammer police on forum board......"Get it into your head, we're stupid! It's the point that counts, knot howa i spel it"
Septimius2
+9|6494
yanno whats pissing me off??!!!!

its always

"retarded 12 year olds"  !!!

never "retarded 13 year olds" or "retarded 14 year olds"  or "retarded 11 year olds"

cmon guys.. give the TWELVE year olds a freakin break!!!
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6565|The Lost Highway
I'm pissed that I can't play BF2 since 1.4

All of the servers how 2000 ping latency, except 1 or 2 that show 200. So I join those, and lag like fucking crazy.

It really bums me out, 'cos I love this game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard