what makes me grind;

The times i dint punisht people
for there stupid misstakes;
they made themself.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6782

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

The word NOOB and when people spell OWNED PWND.
http://www.pwned.nl/  ...the beginning is hillarious...
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6771|Canada, Ont
Zomg Pwned Wit Teh Uber 1337 Haxz0rtz
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6754
Servers that claim to have VOIP but it doesn't work.

People who don't cycle as squad leader after they die.  Especially people who have joined the custom squad of me and my mates and ended up as squad leader, then keep dying, or running off somewhere else.  Sigh, customsquad2, coming up!

Getting booted to the other team by autobalance when you are cycling the squad leader.
Timothy_the_snail
+0|6762
"Bunny hoppers that jump up and down so freaking happy they look like freaking clowns, people in TEAMS that refuse to WORK AS A TEAM." lol i wouldnt hvae you in dam team if you had  neraly 5,000 deaths for only 2, 800 kills!!
=KHA=Pryvate_Pyle
+0|6758
I hate EA for making me use the sniper kit for 15 hours!!  Cmon, same with having to use the support kit for 100 hours to get my experts.  If EA wasn't so stupid there wouldn't be any stat padders!!
RadeonII
+1|6776
Dont stand under a crate either. I had one drop on me today and it killed me.
chickenmuncher
+2|6752| U.S.A.

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU AMERICA!!!
HAHAHA then peter gets owned and takin off the air.
<{AU}>Smex
+0|6748|WA
Scenario:::  Fish Factory Spawn ----> Enemey (APC) left entrance to the fish factory (one that goes to the closest flag to the fish factory).

Me ----> just spawned (near the jeep and apc) you run out and ***bang*** ***bang*** ***bang*** .....
Quickly run back lie on the ground and take cover.(meanwhile APC still shooting and your view is all disorientated) but you see a team mate who is laying mines where you are taking cover (APC still shooting)
and of course i die.
***why the hell did he lay mines that was equivalent to 20-30 metres away from the apc WHILE it was shooting at us....those mines served no purpose at that time

To me, absolute stupidity. so i punished him. then he sets up a kickvote for me punishing him and tries to tell me that i ran over the mines... After explainging to him 4 times that apc at base = ME TAKING COVER LYING DOWN simply means i cant run over them especiallywhen he was throwing them at me while apc is shooting at us.....

What do you guys think
<{AU}>Smex
+0|6748|WA

RadeonII wrote:

Dont stand under a crate either. I had one drop on me today and it killed me.
A guy named pashley has had that happen to him- funniest thing for 5 minutes especially when your standing next to them
Sud
+0|6749
Sud from that "Have it Your Way" thread... accually the ignorance is kinda funny...
Negative ratio ticket liabilities like Sgt Sieg who have the audacity to open their mouths when they're a detriment to their team.

Besides him:

- Teammates who swarm your vehicle when you're in the middle of a firefight with an enemy tank (then punish on top of it)

- Teammates who get in your gunner position with the only intent being to steal your vehicle when you get out to repair

- Assault/Specops/other classes taking vehicles when an engineer is standing there obviously waiting for it to spawn only to race the vehicle headlong into the mass of enemy getting 1-2 kills with it (if they're lucky) - then they go back for more.

- Other engineers in vehicles that don't understand that their vehicles heal, or that other engineers in vehicles can heal them, so they constantly run away from it (also: teammates with low health who run away from you when you're a medic trying to heal them).

VV agreed with Trevor. I especially love those who run from friendly engineers who want to go in the tank gunner position. Yeah, you don't want an extra gun that can hop out and repair on demand.
- Teams with no finesse. They run in, hold down the fire button, then die en masse in a horrendous crossfire that is impossible to heal or revive any of them because they died in a firezone rather than taking a garrisoned position.

- Commanders who won't spot, rarely UAV, and only try solely to get points via artillery.

- Teams that won't adapt to a situation. It can be 3 APCs and a tank pushing your front line, and they'll ALL be assaults, medics, and supports.

Last edited by Sud (2005-11-10 10:19:20)

TrevorP
+0|6794
People Driving away from you and refusing to pick you up when they took the last vehicle at a base....ANNOYING!!!
4lter_3go
+1|6747|Leighton Barracks, Germany

<{AU}>Smex wrote:

To me, absolute stupidity. so i punished him. then he sets up a kickvote for me punishing him and tries to tell me that i ran over the mines... After explainging to him 4 times that apc at base = ME TAKING COVER LYING DOWN simply means i cant run over them especiallywhen he was throwing them at me while apc is shooting at us.....

What do you guys think
i say the engineers a BF2Idiots Hall of Famer

As for this i agree
"teammates with low health who run away from you when you're a medic trying to heal them"

thats why i dont have the vet heal badge yet, never fails either, someone needs healing yet they run straight to the enemy
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6787

4lter_3go wrote:

i say the engineers a BF2Idiots Hall of Famer
As for this i agree
"teammates with low health who run away from you when you're a medic trying to heal them"
thats why i dont have the vet heal badge yet, never fails either, someone needs healing yet they run straight to the enemy
What's -worse- is when they're running away from you screaming "I NEED A MEDIC HERE!".  You toss med-backs, jump up and down, type obscene phrases to get his attention... NOTHING works.
"fine, let the bastard die."
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills
You know what really grinds my gears is when those freaking retarded medics miss when they are trying to revive you!  I mean the person is just lying infront of you.
Sud
+0|6749
haha yeah, though in their defense missing a defib is feasable when the medic is being fired on and under a lot of stress

plus some server admins turn their revive times really low and overrushing it to try to get to someone before they rot can cause a miss in the over hastiness
shingara
+0|6775|the motherland uk
wearing my extra cool headset and mike and sneaking into a base listening intently for grass moving so i know where anyone is, my hearing is on overdrive my eyes are scanning the horison for danger and.................... BOOM, jump out my chair hold my ears as a tank fires a shell up my ass for being a sneaky git, thats what get my gears, they should atleast give 2 short beeps of there horn before laughing there nuts off.
CreepingDeath
+1|6745
Amen to many of your complants . .  . People that run over AT mines for sure but even worse is when they run over them and then punish you for it...
But reallly what erks me is a SERVER that have rules in place against people like this ,all over the game but not kicking the @$$holes that do it unless your in thier clan =TS.
   Like someone else said, getting kicked from a server for others stupidity is such BS.
CreepingDeath
+1|6745
Okay another thought about this .
I feel that anyone that have thier knife badge must be a padder :-) JOKINGLY of course . . Since anytime I find myself ready with knife out, face to face, one on one the another player always seem to shoot me.
  Good case in point last night while playing. We capped all the flags. So thier main was free game to attack.
I drove a jeep up there, running over three of thier men. ( GOD I LOVE Road Kills ) I jump out run behind a building waiting for one of the three to spawn back. 2 did, real close. 1 jumped on the AA gun other was standing next to him.
   Well, I started to run up killing the guy on the AA WHILE HAVEN THE KNIFE IN HAND . The one standing saw me, started shooting at me. I am sure he saw clearly on the screen that I killed the first one with a knife. How do people get thier knife badge with so many people in game like this? NO HONOR and so scared to be killed.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6744|Vienna- Austria
that there is not a single handheld stinger weapon in that game.

that ther is not a single black hawk in karkand to make it even more look like BHD.

that there are too much tanks in it.

that the weapons ; when compared to real steal, are much inaccurate

that u always get punished.

that u even get a negative score when u die because another one drives u down the cliff,... suicide?? nah..

BUNNY HOPPERS... (i know there are own topics for that)

Bunny hopping m203 killers

Medics which dont med.

that there always commanders which just use the arty to blow up own ppl. use the supply to just heal them selves and never even register the requests.

that the blackhawk has no other weps.. like at last some rockets to fire (from the pilot)

that the attack choppers are way too hard to get em down without any AA in some missions... (mashtuur), u just got AA in main base.. O.o but nowhere else. (or am i too dumb  to see em?)

that u are allowed to blow up commander assets but when u do they say ur spawn camping even if u just blow up the radar.. and then when there are peeps which stand in ur uncapturable base with a tank whilst other points had still to be taken, they dont say anything.

thats alway the freindly tank which drives over the mine.

thats all for now..
RadeonII
+1|6776
it pisses me off to no end when im flying a jet and I have the enemy in my sights then a team mate in another jet behinde me seems to think his missle will hit the enemy. or better yet  the team mate fires his guns hitting me 90% of the time.
section9
+9|6848|USA
Trying to get 25 lousy repair points and half the crap you fix doesnt even give you a friggen point.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6744|Vienna- Austria
tryng to get the damned vet explosive ordenace when it doesnt count when u blow up arty and radar
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6751|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
Guys that wait 15 minutes for a plane, claiming to be helping the team win...
Worse, they start threads complaining that they weren't allowed to fly after that wait... 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard