gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6789|Calgary,AB,Canada
When people throw flashbangs when your taking off and then your crash
AnOctaveBelow
+1|6703
When people tk you whilst you're waiting for a chopper, count to 14, revive you, then tk again to make sure you don't get said chopper!
DevilDog69
+-1|6693
When people call you a hacker becuase you just handed them their arse!
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6700|CH/BR - in UK

I just hate flashbangs in general, especially if a teammate doenst know how to throw them and throws it in your face!!! You go blind for quite a long time, and I usually end up getting shot after a few seconds. Somehow the enemy has something like a "blinded enemy sensor"
doxy
+74|6940|Nevis

Konfusion0 wrote:

I just hate flashbangs in general, especially if a teammate doenst know how to throw them and throws it in your face!!! You go blind for quite a long time, and I usually end up getting shot after a few seconds. Somehow the enemy has something like a "blinded enemy sensor"
but, u have to admit, it is fun fun fun to kill blind people, especially if u have not flashed them

//EDIT
damn spelling

Last edited by doxy (2006-05-30 07:13:37)

ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6716|Illinois
Alliterations towards Family Guy.....ugh
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6700|CH/BR - in UK

doxy wrote:

Konfusion0 wrote:

but, u have to admit, it is fun fun fun to kill blind people, especially if u have not flashed them

//EDIT
damn spelling
yeah...lol...
just hate when it happens to me
lol - the ways of life
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6920|Canada, Ont
I hate when I team kill...being punished doesn't matter.

Usually happens when enemy sets off my Claymore with a Vehicle and it kills a Teamate.
I shot a TV Missle at a Stolen Chopper thinking its the enemy.
AT Mines killing a Tank someones trying to put C4 onto.
Bombing Places where Friendlies shouldn't be...but they are anyway.
People running into the Arty Fire when it was clear where I dropped it to get TKed.
Throwing a Handgrenade to kill someone and a friendly runs at him with a Knife and gets TKed.
Someone rams into my Tank with a transport to give me TKs
Standing infront of my Jet...

You know, the usual.
ShadowVulcan
+-2|6774
When you're a sniper and you're looking through the scope...you line your crosshairs up on an enemy sniper's head at the EXACT MOMENT the dreaded "There is a problem with your connection" message comes up.  You hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard in amazement, and sit there, staring at your frozen computer screen.  And then you're disconnected.  GG.
Slickfish
+24|6773
TK's for helo/tank, even worse when admin ain't bothered or they do it.
Stupid team mates!
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6829|Broadlands, VA
Two things;

1) Being called an outright liar
2) Twits who call you a liar in the -1 Karma comment field then don't sign the -1!

So, to the twit who gave me -1 (no Sig) and accused me of NOT having 6 Purple Hearts, here are screen shots of four of them - the other two screenies got overwritten.:

https://www.flamingpoodles.com/ub2/Purple%20Heart%201.jpg

https://www.flamingpoodles.com/ub2/Purple%20Heart%202.jpg

https://www.flamingpoodles.com/ub2/Purple%20Heart%203.jpg

https://www.flamingpoodles.com/ub2/Purple%20Heart%204.jpg

And next time - sign your -1 Karma you Fucking Coward.

Thanks for letting me rant.  I'll sit down now.

Last edited by Kaosdad008 (2006-06-01 05:57:41)

XISIX
+116|6765
Patch 1.3.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6916|Cambridge (UK)
Idiots like prince-exitus - See: http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … #post36934

EDIT: and now : http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=27313

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-06-02 09:25:16)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6731|Melbourne, Australia.
This grinds my gears

https://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2130/sniperconnection1up.png
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6744|Europe and goddamn proud of it
Patch 1.3., fully agree!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6699|Southeastern USA
just note the post and topic differences between the BF2 praise and complain forums!!

I hate people that swipe a vehicle after staring at you while you wait at the spawn, this is one of the reasons I choose to wait at vehicle spawns that are close to a TOW emplacement, on shot in their unpleasant area as they drive off usually not only gets my point across, but I have time to tell everyone why I did it while they respawn, I don't really give a damn about being punished for a TK in this manner, and most admins will let me get away with it once I have explained myself

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-04 14:32:00)

DSRTurtle
+56|6836

kr@cker wrote:

just note the post and topic differences between the BF2 praise and complain forums!!

I hate people that swipe a vehicle after staring at you while you wait at the spawn, this is one of the reasons I choose to wait at vehicle spawns that are close to a TOW emplacement, on shot in their unpleasant area as they drive off usually not only gets my point across, but I have time to tell everyone why I did it while they respawn, I don't really give a damn about being punished for a TK in this manner, and most admins will let me get away with it once I have explained myself
boo hoo.  be faster next time.
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6855|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

When polarbearz isn't in IRC... rar.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6699|Southeastern USA

DSRTurtle wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

boo hoo.  be faster next time.
enjoy that TOW up yer arse
Jammyc_53
+5|6708|Newcastle-England
i was happily riding my car and was going down 2 little hills and the front end came up and i could'nt turn and my team was in the way and i killed him and he punished me AHHHHHRg lol
foxrun612
+27|6693|Atlanta, Georgia
Everybody Needs To Get A Microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6916|UK
noob chopper pilots, OMFG way to eliminate half the team muppet.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6700|CH/BR - in UK

foxrun612 wrote:

Everybody Needs To Get A Microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Couldn't agree more!!! When I finally find a VOIP server, there is absolutely NO ONE to talk to me, cus people either don't know how to work VOIP, or don't have mics
DSRTurtle
+56|6836

SysTray wrote:

GP-30 vs. 92FS = not fun.
GP-30 vs. 92FS = War

Get over it
-r3-anubis
+73|6687|florida
1. Immature people like my 13 year old brother
2. Spawn campers
3. C4 n00bs
4. Claymore n00bs
5. Vehicle Stealers
6. People who spray and who can't shoot worth a shit
7. Dolphin Divers
8. Bunny Hoppers
9. Campers
10. Idiot Team mates
11. Crappy Commander
12. Getting hit by art strike when your the commander doing your fuckin job.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard