Statikcat
+4|6611
I really hate dying in game. Only noobs die.
{RS}Diamonddog
+6|6655|Weymouth, England
I hate it when someone runs you over with a car when your waiting for a jet and jumps out just before it hits you so he doesnt get punished for tking u. happened to me 5 times in a round once. Now thats evil.
King_Vegeta
+4|6641
What really grinds my gears eh? Noobs...need I say more?
anoverdose
+0|6598
uber is a german word.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6598|Montreal
TEAM DAMAGE!! I kill a tank, then the tank blows up and hurts my teammate and I lose my two points? What the f$#* is that sh#*? I lose two points for that???? I mean teamkilling I get and am totally for the punishment system, unless its stoopid noobs who punish for everything. But team damage is so so so so so stupid.

Oh yeah and people who ask "where's the AA units on this map" while playing Karkand.

Last edited by JimmyBotswana (2006-04-22 16:23:29)

eagles1106
+269|6596|Marlton, New Jersey.
People who call others NOOBS/names and tell them they suck over a game just because they arent good, its a dame video game. Play for the enjoyment bitches!
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6594|Eastern USA
The knife bug/glitch where when you knife someone once, it 99% of the time doesn't kill them. Yeah, that bug
johnnysz
+2|6780|Skåne
When your in a jeep - gunning down a heli. 2sec before ure gonna get the heli down a little bastard jumps in to your jeep and drives away..... arrrgh!
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6593|Nottingham, UK
People like Naughty_Om grind my gears, they post about a glitch, and in the post, they make something that strikes me as funny or interesting, so I +1 him.

He -1's me, so I ask why.

'you speak from no experience...thats why -1... i checked your stats.' is the reply from the Karma Nazi.
Admittedly I've probably sent him a PM that's in breach of the BF2S AUP, but as I say about being banned, theres other forums, and other llamas like Naughty_Om.

Although I was unaware I needed experience to find something someone said funny or interesting, is tard or anyone available to hammer this guys karma from now untill eternity? I have Paypal....

/sarcasm
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6682

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

That people on MY team nothing do but spawnkilln when i'm commander...
...and this is why Commander arty strikes no longer classing as point-stealing teamkills is good. Goodgoodgood.
Kimosabe-sa
+11|6701|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
THe same damn maps over and over again, when are we going to see some more damn maps! !!!!!!!!!
v8stylez
+0|6748|NZ
playn' a good round only to have the game crash on you, and by the time u log back in..new game is already in progress losing all my hard earned pts!
and the constant bs random votes when loggin' into a server...saying 'you' have initiated a vote against someone. nxt min. they initiate one against you. wtf?? maybe this glitch is only a nz thing? i dunno lol
v8stylez
+0|6748|NZ

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

That people on MY team nothing do but spawnkilln when i'm commander...
i hate the spawn killing too(karkand is worst for it!) especially when i see infantry bunched up in the alley instead of capturing the dayum hotel flag, but i will admit that i do spawnkill only until my team mates trying to capture the flag turns white, then i'll move on.
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6652|Manchester UK
People who start kick votes for stupid reasons

random player : i was jumping infront of his fire and he shot me , lets kick him/her
Aook
+1|6586
Stupid 12 year old kids who come from the netherlands banning you from their server because you are just too good.

nb: This was their server don't go on it, god forbid you might be better than them and get banned too (84.244.131.130:16567 www.iks-bf2.nl)

Last edited by Aook (2006-04-29 05:24:09)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6768|United States of America
Defiance
+438|6683

CS:S players who start in and ruin BF2.

BF2 isn't the best game to try and start a conversation over text in, as you see in CS. Jut stfu already. I don't care about what you ate last night.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6756|Malaga, España
the only thing that really grinds my gears

Beeing the wrong team, i mean teams that loses flags in 5 minutes and cant keep a single flag they capped
JahManRed
wank
+646|6640|IRELAND

Was going to start a new thread on this very important topic, but thanks to Trig, I have found a home to vent my frustrations.....bellow.

Paying £10 for a new set of boxer only to find that £5 of them likes to live in my ass crack. That dosent just grind my gears, it also grinds my nuts.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6640|IRELAND

And there my friends is a lesson on how to kill a thread. Talk about the inner workings of your underware.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6801|Singapore

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Americans grind my gears and oddly enough, i'm an American.  Everything is taken for granted and it pisses me off... and that 60% of the wealth is in 10% of the peoples hands (what gates has like 40 billion?).. Shit african women have to walk 4 miles to get clean water every day before breakfast... i'm not talking about bringing back a water bottle of water, like gallons.  and we have our little faucets and dont even worry about it cuz we dont have to.  there are much better ways of spending money then on a hummer, that extra 42" plasma TV.. or iraq.. meh
uh...
rededition
+15|6585

polarbearz wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Americans grind my gears and oddly enough, i'm an American.  Everything is taken for granted and it pisses me off... and that 60% of the wealth is in 10% of the peoples hands (what gates has like 40 billion?).. Shit african women have to walk 4 miles to get clean water every day before breakfast... i'm not talking about bringing back a water bottle of water, like gallons.  and we have our little faucets and dont even worry about it cuz we dont have to.  there are much better ways of spending money then on a hummer, that extra 42" plasma TV.. or iraq.. meh
uh...
What grinds my gears is this idiot Polarbearz.

Has to reply to every topic....most of the time has got nothing decent to say or some shitty comment.
I think a lot of people would be happy if u just fucked off,do everybody a favour...go play on the motorway  u attention seeking delinquent.
pwned7
+53|6591

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

The word NOOB and when people spell OWNED PWND.
lol! what a noob....

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-05-14 22:09:41)

pwned7
+53|6591
people, shall i say noobs to life, who play bf2 in their school holidays and have the most annoying high pitched voices. i finally and honestly thought that girls started playing bf2...

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-05-14 22:14:14)

TheMurf
+7|6569
When people don't look both ways before crossing the street. Here I am driving across in my tank and oh no! Someone decides to hide under my treads and then has the gall to punish me! SO IRRITATING!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard