Poll

What do you feel about America and Bush?

I love America and I love Bush26%26% - 15
I love America and I hate Bush25%25% - 14
I'm neutral to America and I hate Bush35%35% - 20
I hate America and I love Bush1%1% - 1
I hate America and I hate Bush10%10% - 6
Total: 56
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6780|Argentina
I'm sure what this poll will reveal.  But I ask to all american not to vote, so you can see that nobody in this forum, I hope nobody, hates America.  In my case I voted for the love America hate Bush option.   This poll will show that when anyone talks bad about Bush it doesn't mean he talks bad about America.  A lot of american people understand that, but others think we attack America, and in my case I'm far from that.

PS: Now it has the neutral to America option.
Simon
basically
+838|6681|UK
What if you love America and are Neutral to Bush ?
Or you are Neutral to both ?
Or if you love bush but are Neutral to America ?
Etc..

Bad Poll.
Didnt vote. Again.
bedolf57
+20|6737|Metz, France
lol getting better
i could vote this time
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6780|Argentina

Simon wrote:

Etc..

Bad Poll.
Didnt vote. Again.
You are free.  Nobody will force you to vote.  Forgive my lack of ability doing a poll.  May be next time I'll read How to make a good poll for dummies.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6780|Argentina

bedolf57 wrote:

lol getting better
i could vote this time
Thx.
Simon
basically
+838|6681|UK

sergeriver wrote:

Simon wrote:

Etc..

Bad Poll.
Didnt vote. Again.
You are free.  Nobody will force you to vote.  Forgive my lack of ability doing a poll.  May be next time I'll read How to make a good poll for dummies.
Id actually like to vote. Unfortunatly I cant.

' Maybe next time I'll read how to make a good poll for dummies '
                                    Please do.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6780|Argentina

Simon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Simon wrote:

Etc..

Bad Poll.
Didnt vote. Again.

Please do.
When you finish it, let me read it.

PS: nobody could be neutral to Bush, you like him or you don't.  Period.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6578
Obviously I hate Bush. I love countries for their historical value and tourist sights/activities though, of which USA has lots of. All types of amazing scenery across a massive country dotted by disintinctive and not-so-distinctive cities and micro-cultures. Those kinds of things are why I love America. I don't love their social welfare or their system of government however. I'm indifferent to that because it doesn't affect me though. What I'm not indifferent to is US foreign policy - because that affects us all, especially fellow westerners who often get tarred with the same dirty brush.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-22 08:05:22)

Simon
basically
+838|6681|UK

sergeriver wrote:

Simon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Please do.

If someone has never been to America, barely watches CNN etc and doesnt really ' care ' for US Politics then they are Neutral.

PS: Not everyone in the World loves/hates Bush.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6780|Argentina

Simon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Simon wrote:

Please do.

If someone has never been to America, barely watches CNN etc and doesnt really ' care ' for US Politics then they are Neutral.

I don't think there's a lotta people who doesn't watch international news or read them in internet.  However you are free to disagree.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6756|Oslo, Norway
I hate all you americans!

But bush is the shitnizl!

(edit: except trigg and chuy)

Last edited by WilhelmSissener (2006-08-22 09:34:49)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6780|Argentina
It appears that Bush voted recently, as there's one vote in the I hate America and I love Bush.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6698|Moscow, Russia

sergeriver wrote:

It appears that Bush voted recently, as there's one vote in the I hate America and I love Bush.
Lol

I voted neutral/hate as there is only one country I love.
captain_itchy_pants
+13|6598
Whats with all the bashing of America? Every day there is a "Do you hate America.....vote now" kind of vote. WTFrell?

Oh I know I am gonna get flamed for this, so flame on gentlemen.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6780|Argentina
There's no such thing.  If you look to the statistics so far people has nothing against America.  That is this poll for.  Coz, a lotta americans think people from other places hate America, and I'm sure that is not true.  Don't take it personal dude.
captain_itchy_pants
+13|6598
Look I know that Bush can be a tard and the way he has handled things is quite questionable to say the least. I for one can be happy in the fact that Kerry didnt win. This world would be a far more dangerous place if he was in charge. But I know the media in a lot of countries are anti-american and thats their right to be but this place is amazing and I have lived here 15 years and will always love this place. Yes there are dipshits that travel and make an ass of themselves.....in Ireland you could always tell they were americans with the Kelly green jacket and the Orange pants and white hat...lol. But America is my home now and I will fight for it as my Children are american and wobetide the boy who wants to mess with them.
Ryan
+1,230|6866|Alberta, Canada

If you are non-American, why would you love the country and it's president?
MAJ-DMK-
+1|6684
I voted neutral to America, but I hate bush and his campaign of terror throughout the religious war. Its a horrible way to use God's ideas and rules against others that dont believe in the god of the jews.
IC_Draconis
+9|6741
Thank you for making the neutral towards America and hate Bush option available I voted for that one.
snuten_i_sjoholmen
+9|6497|Svea Rike
There are some things about USA I dont like, there are lots of poor people livng in the streets, and the health care system is also crap. In Sweden I take for granted that if I get sick or need medical help it will be free. And the most insane thing about USA is that everyone can get guns.. Why is guns allowed? Don't they understand that guns are dangerous??? I understand that USA makes alot of money by selling weapons but aren't life more valuable than money? But other then that I'm sure it's a great country.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6580|Oslo, Norway

WilhelmSissener wrote:

I hate all you americans!

But bush is the shitnizl!
IC_Draconis
+9|6741

sergeriver wrote:

Simon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I don't think there's a lotta people who doesn't watch international news or read them in internet.  However you are free to disagree.
Plus like it or not, even if you live in a village in Tibet, your life is somehow "influenced" by the Bush administration's decision. If G.W.Bush would be the president of Albania I would n't care either...but he's not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard