Meltdown-56
+30|6483
I was just reading through an earlier post when I saw that they had mentioned something like oh no i wish i could take -1 karma away from someone like before. Really you could? I've been using BF2s since...a few months back and I never saw the -1 'clickable'
How long ago was this active and when they stopped people from decreasing people's karma did there karma go up were it had been taken away or did it stay the same?
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6732|DUTCH snap ik!
yes meltdown
ill im asking now where have you beeen???
if you been using bf2s since a few months back?
it was like -1/+1 for the karma a month or 2 back so...

why is it gone?
because alot of ppl calling names and stuff with -1 and they didt leave a name at the -1 with calling names ( too chicken too tell there name because else they get a -1 hehe )

Last edited by ThePriest1750 (2006-08-22 05:56:06)

']['error
Banned
+630|6640|The Netherlands
lol you didn't knew??
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6732|DUTCH snap ik!
indeed lol
maybe just joined a few months ago but wasent really active at forum
only checking stats hehe
Meltdown-56
+30|6483
I didn't lol, I really don't remember. I'd only - n00bs anyway for a gay post but i suppose you could call me a bit n00bish in this sense couldn't you lol :s
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6628|Finland

chuyskywalker, in the Karma-thread, date and time: 2006-07-08 22:35:19 wrote:

Negative, anonymous karma is obvisouly something that the general internet populous is far too immature to use properly.

I couldn't make it non-anonymous, because that would simply end up creating negative giving circle-jerks -- not healthy either.

So I've removed the ability to give negative karma entirely. I've also removed all the previous negative karma comments from the sytem and recalculated everyone's karma number.
I need around tree fiddy.
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6732|DUTCH snap ik!
yeah that's it donfck
Meltdown-56
+30|6483
Cheers Don you help me lots lately lol....Very Wise!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6691|Howell, Mi USA
U can read about it Here

Edit Opps too late..... DonFck

Last edited by Cbass (2006-08-22 06:01:53)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6716|Melbourne, Australia
dont forget the little kiddies who lived on these forums with nothing better to do .. they would neg karma you for watever bs reason then spend hour after hour creating new accounts to neg karma you (because you couldnet neg karma someone for the same post or karma the same person more then once in a 24 hour period)

it just got to the point where we realised how many little kiddies we had on the forums and needed to take control
alpinestar
+304|6592|New York City baby.
Yes well you also are posting on wrong forum which makes me think that you are either blind or plain stupid
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6659|under there hayousaidunderwear

alpinestar wrote:

Yes well you also are posting on wrong forum which makes me think that you are either blind or plain stupid
Ronan_UK
+4|6539
Why can't you have a karma system that automatically leaves the username
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6655| United States of America

Meltdown-56 wrote:

I was just reading through an earlier post when I saw that they had mentioned something like oh no i wish i could take -1 karma away from someone like before. Really you could? I've been using BF2s since...a few months back and I never saw the -1 'clickable'
How long ago was this active and when they stopped people from decreasing people's karma did there karma go up were it had been taken away or did it stay the same?
where hath thou been?
Brasso
+1,549|6627

Ronan_UK wrote:

Why can't you have a karma system that automatically leaves the username
*sigh*

I couldn't make it non-anonymous, because that would simply end up creating negative giving circle-jerks -- not healthy either.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
F_O_Assault
+19|6455|Greenwood, SC
Most of the people here couldnt handle -1s. I found it funny, lmao.
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6732|DUTCH snap ik!
agree
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6771|Noizyland

I find it strange that people hated -1s for whatever reason but can handle abusive +1s.
Anyway, Chuy was right to remove the -1s, people here just arn't mature enough to use this feature properly.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
jord
+2,382|6674|The North, beyond the wall.

Tyferra wrote:

I find it strange that people hated -1s for whatever reason but can handle abusive +1s.
Anyway, Chuy was right to remove the -1s, people here just arn't mature enough to use this feature properly.
I know i'm one of them people,i just can't help myself sometimes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard