BudyFX
+7|6568|Lost
Some noobs here. Think before you say bullshit
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6558|Search Whore killing fields

FriiginChomper wrote:

Anyone thats played for a while knows that before one of the patches you were able to throw C4. and thats what VolX did instead of playing support. Thats how he got it, it was actually really easy because i did the same thing. except.. not on the same day.
well up yours. I got it 1.3. I was spamming claymores to get my vetran. And I got expert twice. I got it on a knife and pistol server 1 time. The admin said brb. So i placed c4 around the area where they were fighting... boom. I got 20 kills off that. 10 more i did it again sure enough. But i got banned when the admin came back so it didnt count on my stats. I got expert on karkand by just running into that alley way and plopping em down where you cant see the clays.
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6483|United States
Whats with the language guys? Is he really that important to all of you? He doesnt cheat, so lay off him. Does the fact that he macros or has no life impact you in any way? Hes just a good player w/ the assistance of macros, but even without them he'd still be a good player. I could understand your guys anger if he wall glitched or aimboted. But no one can prove he has.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6717|Germany

TheSuicideCommando wrote:

And Look the Combat Infantry Medal and Marksman, that 2 in the same day too ?
So what? I got these on the same day too.
I didn't know how it worked exactly but I had all veteran badges already.
If you are missing the pistol combat badge for example you make 50 kills first,then basic and veteran in one go and you get both Medals.
F_O_Assault
+19|6480|Greenwood, SC
Doesnt this go here?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6558|Search Whore killing fields

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

Whats with the language guys? Is he really that important to all of you? He doesnt cheat, so lay off him. Does the fact that he macros or has no life impact you in any way? Hes just a good player w/ the assistance of macros, but even without them he'd still be a good player. I could understand your guys anger if he wall glitched or aimboted. But no one can prove he has.
Isnt a macro a fish?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6759|The Hague, Netherlands

there are enough threads about Volx. go find 'em

closed
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard