starkingdoms
+6|6791
been a year since i installed bf2.

i need to reinstall but i have lost my bf2 manual (worthless).  but my cd key was printed on it.

is there anyway i can reinstall without my cd key?
Ryan
+1,230|6863|Alberta, Canada

Nope, your screwed buddy, unless you e-mail EA asking for a new key, or get one off a freind who doesn't play it no more.
starkingdoms
+6|6791
i was just reading somewhere that you can find your cd key on your system somehow...

does anybody know how to do that?
Ryan
+1,230|6863|Alberta, Canada

just try this: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9213

i know its for if you get the invalid cd-key error, but its worth a try.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6521|Houston, TX

ryan_14 wrote:

Nope, your screwed buddy, unless you e-mail EA asking for a new key, or get one off a freind who doesn't play it no more.
You're an idiot.  Don't reply to someone's outreach for help if you don't know what you are talking about.

If you lost your CD Key...EA stores it online IF you registered your game after you bought it. 

Here's how to retrieve your registration code for the games that you registered earlier:

1. Go to www.ea.com and click on "Get into the EA Nation". 
Note:  If you have never been to www.ea.com you will need to choose your country first.

2. Click "Login"
3. Enter your EA.com Account name and Password
4. Once you have entered the Account name & Password the login page will disappear, and on the EA.com page "Get into the EA Nation" will change to your Account Name.
5. Please click your Account Name and in the drop down menu click on "My Account.”
6. Re-enter your password.
7. Click on My Games to view the registration details of your registered games.

Hope this helps!
Birdman234
Banned
+4|6669
yea i lost mine too playing on a freinds.  Only problem he jsut started playing too.  So yea it sux
Fujin
+18|6566
Yep...what arush5268d said.  Should be a helpful tip for all to register as soon as possible after installing your games.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6639|Manitowoc, WI
Do you know what kinda pisses me off?  That when you install your game, it tells you to find the CD key at the bottom left (I believe) of your game case where in reality its on the top middle of your instruction manual.
too_money2007
+145|6328|Keller, Tx

BolvisOculus wrote:

Do you know what kinda pisses me off?  That when you install your game, it tells you to find the CD key at the bottom left (I believe) of your game case where in reality its on the top middle of your instruction manual.
OMG, yes! I know this is bringing up an old topic, but this happened to me when I bought SF. I literally searched for a half hour or more looking for the CD key. I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked EXACTLY where it said, and there was nothing but a white box. I searched the entire manual, front and back and didn't see it anywhere. My wife then finds it in like 4 seconds on the back of the manual at the top/middle. I almost lost it. Fucking EA can't even get that part of their instructions correct.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard