jackiec
+2|6468
been playing desert combat now for as long as i can remember but lately everyone i play with has got the whole bf2 bug, not that im complaining ifs fantastic, great game i just think its a wee bit too easy especially when it comes to flying choppers. I spent weeks learning to fly and now when i fly and don't have to worry about hoveering, granted its a very small complaint but  very important one does anyone agree
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6785|Scotland!!!
Your new, ill go easy, but next time READ THE BLOODY SECTION NAME before posting , this section is for Battlefield 2142 not BF2 or desert combat.

Moved
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6550|Bristol UK
i thought it was a pisstake flying choppers on bf2 after DC, it was too easy any noob can do it and get a ton of kills whereas it was much harder with dc, i would occasionally do a barrell roll into a tree
commissargizz
+123|6472| Heaven
I loved Desert Combat, i only left because everyone else did......
super6-4{NS}
+0|6474
same here after bf2 came out the DC servers were emptying saddly, anywho flying in DC was so much better it actually gave u control in bf2 its more restricted feeling, point is i can fly anymore when playing bf2
C01d Fusion
+7|6530
Ugh, DC was the best...i played it nonstop and was a kick-ass heli pilot. No one but pros used em because they were so hard. Since vietnam and bf2 they changed it so its so easy and any noob can fly one, yet the pros from DC cant. (Ive found it impossible to fly a heli now). When i left DC for BF2 it was only because there were like 2 other people still playing it.
PRiMACORD
+190|6634|Home of the Escalade Herds

C01d Fusion wrote:

Since vietnam and bf2 they changed it so its so easy and any noob can fly one.
Is that why 90% of the newbs who get in a chopper eat tree/ground/water?

I've never played DC but i've heard the opposite when it comes to choppers (DC is easy, BF2 is hard).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard