BaDaBinG
+0|6559
NinthGaming released a new frag movie starring VenjX (played in Kompaniet, xGx, Vice team captain in Team sweden.bf2 and now playing in NinthGaming.)

You can download the movie from http://www.ninthgaming.com/ (you have to register. Takes less han 1 min)
Download Link: http://www.ninthgaming.com/index.php?si … amp;file=4
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwpKdPwET0

irc: #ninth

Last edited by BaDaBinG (2006-08-23 06:50:41)

Sambuccashake
+126|6629|Sweden
Would love to see it but I don't want to register in order to do so.
BaDaBinG
+0|6559
Ill put up a filefront link soon. But I still recommend the NinthGaming link, because the speed is really good.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6600|Eastern USA

Sambuccashake wrote:

Would love to see it but I don't want to register in order to do so.
BaDaBinG
+0|6559
Entertayner
+826|6589

*cough* HOSTING FTW *cough*
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
^ indeed...youtube it
BaDaBinG
+0|6559
Becomes so bad quality when its google video and so on. Its worth downloading.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6500
cani see ur stats badabing
raxen
Banned
+16|6502
I dont care if its bad quality, if you want people to watch it, put it on a stream. Otherwise you lose a large majority of potential fans.
BaDaBinG
+0|6559
Maybe ill put later then.
raxen
Banned
+16|6502
Its up to you BaD, but you should always have a streaming link as well as a download link when you decide to release a video.

Quality < Time
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6505|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Nice vid mate, but are you that good with the other kits AKA without healing your self all the time? Also it was very well made/edited

Anyone want to make me a Sig for the Forums?

Last edited by hawaythelads (2006-08-21 17:27:59)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6609|Your attic
Nice shooting, although for clan scrims/matches some of the opponants weren't exsactly top draw, and some of them where just down right stupid. But still, better than me, so I can't make too many negative comments.
Brasso
+1,549|6649

After two freaking tries (not to mention the form resetting everytime you click "Back"), I finally figured out why my birthday was wrong.  It's because of your freaking European system, Date/Month/Year.  Couldn't you just change it to a drop-down box?  Makes me want to not watch the video.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Brasso
+1,549|6649

BaDaBinG wrote:

Ill put up a filefront link soon. But I still recommend the NinthGaming link, because the speed is really good.
Oh, yeah, woohoo!  Absa-fucking-lutely wonderful download speed.  130 kb/s?  My grandmother could run to your servers, write the file to a CD/DVD, and run back to my house faster than that!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
BaDaBinG
+0|6559
It's not me playing in the movie, it's one of our team (NinthGaming, old XtatiC) members VenjX. I just made the movie. All the frags are from infantry matches and not public. It took VenjX one week to record the movie in fraps and about a week to make the movie.

If you want play infwar against, just drop by #ninth @qukenet and see how good he really is for your self.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6622|Philadelphia, PA
First. I have a couple of questions.

1. Do you guys get accused of hacking a lot? Because that was some serious skill in the video.

2. What server(s) was that video recorded on? Because that was the most friggen hopping Ive ever seen.
BaDaBinG
+0|6559

Big McLargehuge wrote:

First. I have a couple of questions.

1. Do you guys get accused of hacking a lot? Because that was some serious skill in the video.

2. What server(s) was that video recorded on? Because that was the most friggen hopping Ive ever seen.
Yes we get accused of hacking a lot. But as you can see in the movie VenjX dosent hack (nobody hacks in NinthGaming).

Like I said before the movie is not made on public servers. Its made from infantry wars against other clans.

Last edited by BaDaBinG (2006-08-21 19:03:30)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6504|England
thats nothin, theres much better players in competitive matchs.
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6706
very nice.  loved the music and the editing was nice.  some amazing shots too ;D
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6738|Melbourne, Australia
for the love of god youtube it... if we wanna dl it we will but for the majority of us streaming ftw
BaDaBinG
+0|6559
Ill recode it tonight and put on google video.
BaDaBinG
+0|6559
kn0ckahh
+98|6757|netherlands, sweet lake city
lol nice movie    especialy when he gets   code7 Osk,Neo and Redux al in one time     mayB a back attack but it's still PWNG

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard