Poll

Should EA / Dice Give us another map when 1.4 is released ?

Yes give us more maps...You owe it to us for waiting 68% 68% - 42 31% 31% - 19
No I dont want more maps just fix it .. 54% 54% - 33 45% 45% - 28
Total: 61
Alleycat1969
+21|6767
Well guys and girls

I have almost had enough of the Crash to desktops and really feel that this wait is hurting the community, I know it takes time to fix problems , but then they should give us something more  to keep us happy when the patch is released ? ???

Whats you views guys/gals ..
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6481|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
You do know there giveing us another map rightt?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6545|Valhalla
They are giving Road to Jalabad
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6685|Canberra, AUS
This poll is t3h not making sense. Already one person said YES and NO to the question - at the same time!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Alleycat1969
+21|6767
Thanks for mentioning that,  I know, but that is sponsered by Game spy or somebody ; sorry correct me if i am wrong. But I feel this is not enough 3 months of crashes they owe us big time; I cannot believe that they are going to release 2142 to the community to beta test as well ? What next , why not employ full time beta testers like most game development companies do?
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6722|Groningen / Netherlands
why you make ze stupid poll alleycat and why you make a topic about something that you should know already (ze "new" map)???
this topic is a failure....
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6685|Canberra, AUS
Ah... there's the problem... EMPLOYMENT. EA is a company, and therefore it's first concern is its SHAREHOLDERS. And to appease them, you have to cut costs. And the best way to cut costs is to have a small labour force. Therefore there would be no reason to employ people to do a job that they can have others do for free.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England
why is it when people make polls the first time, they cant just have a standard poll and make it right, they have to be complete dumbasses and do the "different" polls.

its not hard to do.

and they are already giving us a map.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6537|Singapore

Alleycat1969 wrote:

Well guys and girls

I have almost had enough of the Crash to desktops and really feel that this wait is hurting the community, I know it takes time to fix problems , but then they should give us something more  to keep us happy when the patch is released ? ???

you fail in poll making
chittydog
less busy
+586|6846|Kubra, Damn it!

FFLink13 wrote:

why is it when people make polls the first time, they cant just have a standard poll and make it right, they have to be complete dumbasses and do the "different" polls.

its not hard to do.

and they are already giving us a map.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6705|Howell, Mi USA

jkohlc wrote:

Alleycat1969 wrote:

Well guys and girls

you fail in poll making
QFE Yea this isn't the greatest poll but id like to see more maps, expecially a PLA vs MEC or PLA city map. And they need to fix it so i picked both... or all 4...or whatever on your poll.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
alpinestar
+304|6607|New York City baby.
people can't make polls....
lord_tyler_486
+54|6763|Upper Franconia
Yeah you totally fucked up the poll. Now nobody knows any results.

oh btw: the problem that comes with a chinese city map is easy: DICE hat to get chinese city buildings. BF2 contains chinese VILLAGE buildings and MECISH [«- 1337] city buildings only.. .. .. I know this because I tried to make a chinese City map... And what's the result? A completely retarded chinese big village ownage map that brings the 1337 v1.00 feeling back yay.

Dude, try playing MODs or custom maps.
BVC
+325|6706
I already came up with an idea to the content problem; a regular custom map contest where the winners can be used on ranked servers.  More ranked content means the game will last longer, meaning more sales and more income from ranked servers despite EA having put in relatively little effort.

Just imagine, 6 or 7 new ranked maps every 6 months...EA spends diddly-squat on it, yet its stack of cash just keeps growing...and if they added in more nations/vehicles (or perhaps let users design these too, or even just pulled them over from SF) then the fun would last even longer.

Last edited by Pubic (2006-08-21 06:49:00)

Brasso
+1,549|6641

Spark wrote:

This poll is t3h not making sense. Already one person said YES and NO to the question - at the same time!
No, that would be right.  If they said YES and YES, or NO and NO, then that would be wrong.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
bennisboy
+829|6657|Poundland
///this poll is sehr odd
ValentijnR
+18|6564
put NO to both... cause.. i don't care!
-MIKI3.
+70|6654|The Netherlands
fucked up poll....

anyway:

No I dont want more maps just fix it

maybe they could make a costum map ranked
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6630|Manitowoc, WI
I voted yes and no because the poll let me.  Learn to make polls better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard