ChyneseGUY
+20|6495
Just the day before i decided to unlock the DAO-12, and it pretty much owns like everyone said. I was trying to get use to it for the 2 days and at first i couldnt hit air if i wanted to. When i was on wake last night however, everything changed. Believe it or not, the DAO-12 is actually pretty good on wake, if your sneaky enough. With all the vegetation and small hills, people dont have a good line of sight. I would see people on the UAV trying to move on the sides of the islands and i would go ahead and head them off. What i did was try to get as close to them as possible with out actually seeing them, via mini map. When i think im close enough, i go a little further so im behind them and then rush them. It surprised me how effectively it worked and i kept using the DAO all last night. One time a little north of the airfield. i circled around a group of 4 and took all of them out. I must have gotten like 90 kills off the DAO last night because i only had 20 something kills previiously and now its 111.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6655|Ohio
ok, well good job. Try getting the MK3A1 if you like Shottys, tho alot of people like the pump because of the damage, but a full auto burst of 3 is pretty much an instant kill.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada
The P90 is better
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6761|the middle of nowhere
Nice tactics. I never really much liked the DAO-12 but then again, I never really used it much either. I guess I should use it more
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6489|Vancouver, USA
Yah the DAO-12 is the best shotgun in the game as far as I'm concerned.  Nice job.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys
the J10 is better
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

the J10 is better
NO! the F-35B Pwns the J10... /sarcasm
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6543|Denmizzark!!

the J10 is better
lol

I actually also prefer to use the dao-12 on wake over the p90.. If you use a fav, drive like hell to the nearest enemy flag, and just go crazy in and around the small huts you can totally own..
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6770
Or you could just use an assault rifle... seriously, why do people never play assault?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51

Talon wrote:

Or you could just use an assault rifle... seriously, why do people never play assault?
I do, but only on Special Forces, where I can either use the Scar - H or F2000 (yeah I can use it in BF2 aswell, but somehow I suck with the gun in BF2 and pwn with it in SF
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703

Talon wrote:

speak for yourself...
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6770
I have 89 out of 270 hours with assault/medic. So, yeah, I do use assault rifles.

I do, but only on Special Forces, where I can either use the Scar - H or F2000 (yeah I can use it in BF2 aswell, but somehow I suck with the gun in BF2 and pwn with it in SF
The general ability level is a bit lower on SF - people are there more to have fun than socre points.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6716|Alaska
I like the stock shotty for the USMC, man that thing is powerfull, try doing it on karkand.
The_Jester
+52|6501|Italy

Dsp-CS- wrote:

try doing it on the Iron Gator
even better
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6766|United States of America
AK can take out a DAO or p-90 anytime.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6475

the J10 is better
nah, my F-15 would pwn the j-10 ha just kidding
doxed
+21|6656
good luck getting close enough with your shotty.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6540|Boston, MA
Patton your sig is awesome.

But anyways, I like long distance shooting so I don't really use the DAO-12 too much. I do use it a lot in SF though, I love it on SF.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6567

Cobra4545 wrote:

Yah the DAO-12 is the best shotgun in the game as far as I'm concerned.  Nice job.
r u kidding me...the USMC engy punp shottie is the best
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
I only use Wake to either get in an air vehicle of be USMC get a DPV and drive round the Chinese airfield for road kills.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6519|Daytona Beach, FL

Talon wrote:

I play assault.. M16, AK-47/101 FTW
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6700|Tampa Bay Florida
semi-auto shotguns = for noobs

I've never seen a more retarded gun on any game ever.  DAO-12.  blam blam blam blam blam blam -- your dead!!!!
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Cobra4545 wrote:

r u kidding me...the USMC engy punp shottie is the best
BS the EF Benelly M4 is the best... man that thing pwns the hell out of everything...
Jamoche
+5|6505
Damn, i havent touched the doa in ages, being getting too caught up with my g36e and my g3.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6571|Australia, NSW
assault owns, ive only recently learned how use the noob tube over a range, and the ak rocks...

yea the dao is my favourite antitank weapon, but its also fun to go round guiding rockets into soldiers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard