lilmike815
+2|6766|Chicago, IL, U. S. A.
I know sli and cross fie really shine on really huge Monitors. But what if my monitor is only a 20"  widescreen ( like that 20.1" widescreen lcd from viewsonic) Would having two video cards be more help full that one 512MB card?
a fly
+105|6615|The netherlands

lilmike815 wrote:

I know sli and cross fie really shine on really huge Monitors. But what if my monitor is only a 20"  widescreen ( like that 20.1" widescreen lcd from viewsonic) Would having two video cards be more help full that one 512MB card?
Yes, it will help. 2 cards make it easery to run at high resolutions AND with high frames. make sure if you got 100 frames that you set the moniter on the maximum Mhz thats possable.

i recomment the 1900 from ati but im an ati fanboy so
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6701|Rochester, NY
The Viewsonic monitor rocks but I don't trust how they ship their monitors to the customers. I got mine from Circuit City and it was delivered without a seal and in a battered box. I didn' trust it was new so I went to the store asking if it was used, they said no and I was like wtf... So I returned it and asked my friend for a discount for a Samsung, which has uber boxing and also faster ms pixel reaction. Otherwise, it has a slight smaller resolution but it is still 20.1" widescreen...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard