majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6677|under there hayousaidunderwear
considering that no one reads the fileplanet FAQ's I will post them for you so that we can stop all the pointless threads!!

fileplanet.com wrote:

Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Pre-registration is closed? Can I still get in?
Answer: Yes, the pre-registration was a limited event but you can still get in. Subscribers will have another chance to get in the beta next week when FilePlanet opens up the beta event. This event will be subscriber only and keys will be on a first come, first served basis.

Question: What are my chances at getting into the beta?
Answer: FilePlanet is screening all users registering for the beta. Keys for the first round of the beta are VERY limited and only a few people will be able to play in the first phase. Those keys are on a first come, first served basis. The next phase will start during the third week of August. At that time if you are on the waiting list, you will be able to retrieve a key. If your information has been collected, we will be contacting you during the third week of August to get a key.

Question: I subscribed but didn't get into the beta. Why not?
Answer: Subscribers still go first! If you did not get your key on the first round you can still get a key in the second round as long as keys remain. So keep an eye on your email. Please remember quantities of keys are limited. Subscribing does not guarantee a key if keys run out.

Question: I got a key, so I'm in the beta right?
Answer: If you received a key, you were one of the lucky few, hardcore members that got in the first round of the beta. The first round keys are on a first come, first serve basis for those that pass the screening.

Question: I applied for the beta but didn't get a key. Was my beta spot reserved?
Answer: If you received a message that your spot has been reserved, you have passed the screening but all the keys for the first phase are currently depleted. You will gain priority access into the next phase as soon as it opens during the third week of August.

Question: I registered for the beta but was told my information has been collected. What does that mean?
Answer: If you were thanked for pre-registering for the beta and told that additional members will gain access soon, you are on our contact list to get in the second phase which starts during the third week of August.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6819|Portland, OR, USA

Been posted many, many times. Please search.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard