Mr.Unstoppable
+26|6438|New York!
Home aquarists please tell me a good community tank setup.  If you have pictures please post.  I'm looking into getting about a 55 gallon tank.  If you have a good spot to get quality tanks please tell.  I have a 37 gallon aquarium with bio-wheel filter.  I have 2 bala sharks, 3 silver dollars, 2 apollo sharks, 3 albino tiger barbs, 2 tiger barbs, and 2 plecostomus.
Mr.Unstoppable
+26|6438|New York!
Any other home aquarists on BF2S?
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6628| United States of America
ive got a dog?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6666|Germany

Mr.Unstoppable wrote:

Not really,I guess.
Although I had an aquarium when I was a little kid.
It was really fun,had a lot of guppies,neons,etc..

Now I have a tarantula(for over 10 years now,really old lady) and I had a scorpion which unfortunately didn't survive his skin-shedding.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-20 11:09:47)

Mr.Unstoppable
+26|6438|New York!

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Mr.Unstoppable wrote:

Not really,I guess.
Although I had an aquarium when I was a little kid.
It was really fun,had a lot of guppies,neons,etc..

Now I have a tarantula(for over 10 years now,really old lady) and I had a scorpion which unfortunately didn't survive his skin-shedding.
Tarantula huh?  I bet if you got a new tank and some fish you would enjoy it.  The work really pays off.  Today I fed my fish freeze-dried shrimp by hand.

I can't believe I am the only one on bf2s that has a fish tank.
sn00ze
+31|6519|Mjölby, Sweden
No, you´re not  m8... I´ve got a tank to. It´s right beside my computor so I have something to watch while BF loads It´s 120 Liters with lots of fish... I´m not sure about the names of the fishes in English so I can´t tell U what I have.

Anyways, just wanted to let U know that U are not alone!!

Cheers m8!
Mr.Unstoppable
+26|6438|New York!

sn00ze wrote:

No, you´re not  m8... I´ve got a tank to. It´s right beside my computor so I have something to watch while BF loads It´s 120 Liters with lots of fish... I´m not sure about the names of the fishes in English so I can´t tell U what I have.

Anyways, just wanted to let U know that U are not alone!!

Cheers m8!
If you tell me the names in whatever language you speak I can google them and use the translator thing when you right click.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard