Buzerk1
+44|6851
I know the beta only allows to play one map....

But my question is more related to the Titan.... Once you are inside the Titan, are they built the same way with the same layout?

And do you know or heard if the Titans will always have the same layout from one map to the other?

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-08-20 10:12:33)

Natte
+12|6539|Sweden
They are not allowed to say anything about the Beta bccz of the NDA.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6576|Southampton, UK

NDA -> likes teh c0ck
Ryan
+1,230|6858|Alberta, Canada

lol EA and Dice really put their trusat in their gamers to not tell anyone about the beta testing. Pretty weird if you think about it.
diglow~Flow
+32|6641|British Columbia, Canada

ryan_14 wrote:

lol EA and Dice really put their trusat in their gamers to not tell anyone about the beta testing. Pretty weird if you think about it.
Whats he is trying to say is that EA wants your money! so you have to pay for it first!
Buzerk1
+44|6851
I'm not asking for pics... nore for specifics.... there are comments about the beta here BTW...

Anyhow.... can loose anything asking

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-08-20 13:08:48)

Preatorion
+2|6506|St. Louis, MO.
As far as I know they are all the same. I have not heard anything about them changing from map to map.
Buzerk1
+44|6851

Preatorion wrote:

As far as I know they are all the same. I have not heard anything about them changing from map to map.
I hope not, because it could get boring overtime... I'll pray for a different layout for each faction and map
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6727|Hong Kong, China
New guy: Last map had me turn left...

*turns left*

...Why is there a wall when that's supposed to be a hallway?
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6820|Portland, OR, USA

Buzerk1 wrote:

And do you know or heard if the Titans will always have the same layout from one map to the other?
We only have one map...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
CaptainKris
+54|6491|Safety Harbor, Florida
Oooh thats sorry to hear Viper but didn't you know, most of have never actually seen a titan in the actual game!!! You lucky bastard , I'm pre-ordering my copy probably this Thursday. You really should get off bf2s and go play the game that separates the boys from the men who are afraid of the future.

Captain "Please don't ban me" Kris
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus

Heh, it's already somewhat boring. You can only play one map / mode so much in one week.
CaptainKris
Boring??? How can it be boring when you have over 30 unlocks or something like that to go??? Dude I would be playing so much that I would have to wear diapers because I would not go to the bathroom. Well yeah, I'm extremely bored with BF2 right now, maybe I should get that project done, you know the one that's due Wednesday? Happy Titan killing?

Captain "Please don't ban me again!!!" Kris

P.S. How many Titans have you killed or is that "classified" too?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

1 map does get boring Viper..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CaptainKris
Oh yeah Viper if you're bored of 2142 I know a special someone who would be more than willing to accept your CD code (Me). I mean since you are bored of 2142 don't you think it would be appropriate to spread the joy (to me)?

Captain "Your best bud viper" Kris
tool03
+5|6541|Japan Owki
I'm putting my money on no, they will all be the same. If there are any differences it will be in the factions.
CaptainKris
So I won't get Viper's CD code? Barnicles!

Captain "It was worth a shot" Kris
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

I think it's safe to say Titan mode increases Team work..  You have to take the silo's by getting the control point's next to them like taking flags in BF2 . They automaticaly launch the missles to start weaking the enemys shield. Once the shield is down the Titan has to be boarded and you have to destroy the panels located in it. Once they all are destroyed the game ends and your team wins. (All this has already been disclosed by Marcus).
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus

9 times outta 10 though teamwork doesn't happen. Either no one defends or everyone is retarded and keeping capping silos rather than attacking the Titan.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Viper007Bond wrote:

9 times outta 10 though teamwork doesn't happen. Either no one defends or everyone is retarded and keeping capping silos rather than attacking the Titan.
Even when..umm.. we.. see the the light.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6762|The United Center

Viper007Bond wrote:

Very true.  I love it when I'm inside the enemy titan blowing up consoles and all I hear is "We've lost silo 4.  We've lost silo 2.  We've lost silo 5."

Anyway yes, we only have one map...but I think that one map is pretty good.  I'm happy with it.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6670|Brisbane, Australia

Viper007Bond wrote:

Heh, it's already somewhat boring. You can only play one map / mode so much in one week.
KARKAND

SHARQI

CONQUEST

Explain those
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus

Sarrk wrote:

Viper007Bond wrote:

KARKAND

SHARQI

CONQUEST

Explain those
Umm, I don't play those 24/7.

And to be frank, those maps are more fun for repetitive play. The current BF2142 map is just a rush to see who can cap the most flags the quickest, killing anyone you see first.

Karkand / Sharqi get into battles over flags due to bottlenecks. There is no such thing on this map.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6668
the infantry combat absolutely sucks. It really, really sucks. Badly.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6706|Devon, England

SargeV1.4 wrote:

the infantry combat absolutely sucks. It really, really sucks. Badly.
wadya mean?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard