eagles1106
+269|6581|Marlton, New Jersey.
Kind of obvious...
Whats the longest you've ever gone without sleeping?  And without sleeping, I mean not even as much as a 5 minute nap. 
Mine would probably only be about 2 days...
Add yours...
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6827|Denver colorado
I was thinking about staying up for 2 full days this summer but i guess i never got around to it...

about a day and a half for me!
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6782|Perth, Western Australia
Um.... hold on... let me add it up.... woke up at 7, got home at 4 in the morning... thats roughly 21 hours
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6718|Sydney, Australia
Only 20 hours here, although that was without the help of any stimulant (ie. caffeine).

Mcminty.
j5f5ff
+11|6747
About 6 hrs.  Sleeping is the best.
if youre thinking about setting a personal record you might want to look into crystal meth
but those french fuckers will take it from you and call it doping
DirectFire
+6|6557
30 long fucking hours
Aelim
+0|6752|Manchester, England
35 hours back in the good old uni days.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6659|Groningen, The Netherlands
Game night with friends...started the day by waking up at about 8 oclock.
Then went and played battlefield till friends came at 20.00 --> started playing on gamecube/ps2 and xbox till 7 next morning, thatll add up to 23 hours.

To continue the story, slept from 7 to 10, we all woke up again and continued our gaming till 17.00
Then everyone went home. (timesplitters and super smash FTW )

Last edited by Gamematt (2006-08-20 02:46:40)

GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6760

I've done a couple 48 hour rounds during school. Thursday thru saturday marathons basically. Wake up at 9 on thursday, go to school, study ass off for test on friday, no sleep cause I won't wake up for test next day. Go to test in the morning, come home around say 4 when classes were done, and instead of passing out, play BF2 with friends and celebrate the tests are over. Party all night friday, then come home at 8am after breakfast and just pass out. Usually wouldn't wake up till 6-7 pm.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Three days here. Parties, assignments and insomnia. I didn't have a chance to sleep for the first two days and for some reason as soon as I had the opportunity for sleep it wouldn't come!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6655|San Francisco, CA
a little over 72 hours..

i slept 24 hours after that.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6535|Internetfitlerland

MURcarnage wrote:

a little over 72 hours..

i slept 24 hours after that.
Site record?
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6480|denmark
I once tried 72 hours during a military exercise... we got captured pretty quikly. we had 1 square km of wood to hide in, and there was 150 men with dogs and choppers to search for us.. then the interegation part came.... boy that sucked... they took away sleep, food and heat from us (january).. different stress positions with blindfold only in our boxers.. 

after that I slept for 22 hours.. was awake for 3 hours and slept again for another 18 hours..

in my sparetime my record is between 50-55 hours during lan-party..

Last edited by I_invented_BF2 (2006-08-20 03:27:56)

Immobile Sniper
+3|6497
> I go to 5-6 pro level pool tournaments a year,and between playing tournament matches,watching gambling games I'm sidebetting on,or actually gambling myself,staying up for 36- 48 hours straight is not foreign to me,although assisted by whatever carbonated/caffienated beverages are around,but no coffee. My personal record was 74 hours,the duration of a 128 player tournament ran on just 6 tables and crammed in over Super Bowl weekend.  Me and my friend got home,he laid down on the couch,and I went to my room and fell into a narcoleptic coma for almost 36 full hours. After waking and reading a magazine article,I walked out of my bedroom to go piss,and my homeboy had just woke up and was smoking his first cig of the day,perfect timing.  All of my personal experiences with self-inflicted sleep deprivation are 100% on the natural,no man-made drugs ever here. I know people that have wigged out on crank and stayed up for 10 days,and another that dropped too much acid and was completely awake for 14 days. He still isn't right. Tommy D.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

Well without any sleep at all about 48 hours.. then I just dont make any sense. I spent 4 days in vegas and had probably 4 hours of sleep once . I usually only sleep 5 hours a day.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6523|Singapore
bout 25 hrs
herrr_smity
+156|6625|space command ur anus
around 48 hour at a LAN
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6482|England
I once stayed up all night playin bf2 an then went to school come back went back on bf2 stayed up all night come back an passed out....i was prrrittty darn tierd.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6721|Doncaster, England
I once stayed up through the night to change the gearbox on my car, then went to work.
Left work and went to the pub  WAHAY

I missed the whole next day, slept right through it. I got up at about 8PM
and couldn't sleep when it was time to.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)
about 36.h when i did my military terning..............
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.
19.5 hours...
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6617|Mhz

just short of 4 days, at that point i started seeing things (not kidding)

Pro plus is pure evil
SGT.Slayero
+98|6462|Life in a vacuum sucks
me 21 hr we were playing HALO
younggun
+28|6641
112 hours consectutive with no sleep.

I have mild insomnia so I have trouble sleeping anyway, my girlfriend had broken up with me, and I was getting death threats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard