Lithium
+6|6675
hello i want to report i highranker with msx hax using  commanderhax car drops awallhax and aimbot on this server highpiont funclanserver

his name is mini_gumi

when i say too him i report u he say i dont care when my stats giong too zero i go playing with anther name and dropping bombs on walking ppl with out commander he was in heli round 350 high shooting tv missle on my head

http://bf2s.com/player/59408455/ this is his stat and link look his best round score and jet and heli kills ?

my hope is nail this bastard en reset his stat and give him i hardwareban

ea and pb u want clean game start with this loser   

i report many hackers and cheaters  and ea  and pb diong nothing  stranges  i pay 50 euro for this game and this loser from portugal is destrying it with his hax  ps he using commanderhax too without commander he foundt everybody on operatie cleansweep

ps when u diong nothing than i think u organisatie sucks all high rankers r statpadders r cheaters do something i hope that u do something  look goood his hours from playing and the pionts ? ea do u job reset this loser and give him hardware ban
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6620
first, get a life and stop accusing people of being "hax"

second, you were on his HIGH POINTS SERVER!?!?!!? OMFG BREAKING R.O.E IM GONA REPORT YOU HAXXOR

third, i hope english isnt your first language because your fucked if it is

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2006-08-19 20:14:39)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
You've just lowered everyones IQ
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
Uh, go to bfroe.com.  This isn't BF Police.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6623
I dont see any cheating in his/her stats. Tell an admin to take a pb screenshot while hes playing to see if hes cheating or not.

Last edited by Shadow_OwNz (2006-08-19 20:19:30)

specxops
Banned
+18|6620|Boca Raton,Florida
u spelled his name wrong idiot...
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land
yeah, his stats are perfectly reasonable, although you can tell he likes vehicles a lot.   But using vehicles isn't against the rules
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky

Lithium wrote:

hello i want to report i highranker with msx hax using  commanderhax car drops awallhax and aimbot on this server highpiont funclanserver

his name is mini_gumi

when i say too him i report u he say i dont care when my stats giong too zero i go playing with anther name and dropping bombs on walking ppl with out commander he was in heli round 350 high shooting tv missle on my head

http://bf2s.com/player/59408455/ this is his stat and link look his best round score and jet and heli kills ?

my hope is nail this bastard en reset his stat and give him i hardwareban

ea and pb u want clean game start with this loser   

i report many hackers and cheaters  and ea  and pb diong nothing  stranges  i pay 50 euro for this game and this loser from portugal is destrying it with his hax  ps he using commanderhax too without commander he foundt everybody on operatie cleansweep

ps when u diong nothing than i think u organisatie sucks all high rankers r statpadders r cheaters do something i hope that u do something  look goood his hours from playing and the pionts ? ea do u job reset this loser and give him hardware ban
nice abuse of the english language.
specxops
Banned
+18|6620|Boca Raton,Florida
o and btw just because you suck balls doesnt mean he hacks, get some skill, its very easy to tv missle btw so he probly isnt hacking i hit live jets with them all the time, so before you go around accusing people.

1.get good
2.get a life
3.learn english
Lithium
+6|6675

specxops wrote:

o and btw just because you suck balls doesnt mean he hacks, get some skill, its very easy to tv missle btw so he probly isnt hacking i hit live jets with them all the time, so before you go around accusing people.

1.get good
2.get a life
3.learn english
at #2 you get an fucking girlfrien instead of fucking your pc all day long
at #3 why i should learn english u fag learn fucking dutch u bunny cock sucker!
Lithium
+6|6675
u still r all losers and like his ass 1 guy shooting in jet everybody and with the heli from this map bullshit u must learn too reed  losers all over bf2  when somebody is hacking u say every time u r not good r have no skills
i payed for this game and this fucker destroy it with his msx hax  ea and pb r the guys that must reset this fagot u fucking noobies
i hope that somebody look his round scores and kill  per round not normal u needed glasses mtf

Last edited by Lithium (2006-08-19 20:32:03)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Are the kids of today being taught a different language?
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6545|federal way washington
what an unpleasent topic, are you not sure he just isnt very good at what he does?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land
I have to say, i wasn't learning to speak like that 3 months ago during school, and i don't think i'll be learning to speak that way in a week during school

dude learn to speak english, and swear words actually sometimes make you look dumber, not smarter or tougher
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6609|Calgary,AB,Canada
Spelling and grammer check, USE IT, next time it won't make you look like such a retard
cohen1976
+14|6738
read m ysig
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6644|Canada Eh?
I'm so annoyed of people thinking we give a shit about this haxor and that haxor and that bunch of haxor with their l33t haxoring skills
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6709|Omaha, Nebraska
The scary thing is EA will believe this guy and reset the guy in question stats. The guy obviously just started BF2 and has no clue how to play...

Last edited by splixx (2006-08-19 22:10:16)

RedneckSloth
+12|6564|MI
My head hurts after reading that.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado

Vampira_NB wrote:

I'm so annoyed of people thinking we give a shit about this haxor and that haxor and that bunch of haxor with their l33t haxoring skills
I know, ive never seen a hacker ever and ive played a LONG time.

oh and topic starter don't start a post on a forum intill you have learned english.
cohen1976
+14|6738

Lithium wrote:

u still r all losers and like his ass 1 guy shooting in jet everybody and with the heli from this map bullshit u must learn too reed  losers all over bf2  when somebody is hacking u say every time u r not good r have no skills
i payed for this game and this fucker destroy it with his msx hax  ea and pb r the guys that must reset this fagot u fucking noobies
i hope that somebody look his round scores and kill  per round not normal u needed glasses mtf
read my sig
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6683|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
give us a link to your stats so we can scrutinize them for any signs of haxing, 'cause if you can make shit up so can we.
cohen1976
+14|6738
if this http://bf2s.com/find.php?pid=Lithium is u then stfu and get some time in game before u start acusing people, u only just come here,
High Spirit
+5|6542|Canada, Eh?

Lithium wrote:

Umm... ok... deciphering... translating... here we go.

we know how to reed just bc u cant dont make u leet i payed 4 this game 2 and ur info of hax makes me wonder if ur stats should b reset 2 show ur stats so we can c who is real noobie he pwnd u now ur mad

Ok, back to english...  took me 10 mins to write that... whew!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

LOL, someone got owned on BF2 I see.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard