ChyneseGUY
+20|6495
Has anyone ever tried to run someone over, only to find out hes a anti tank and you get rocketed point blank? this has happened to me well over 20 times today in transports. its like all the guys running around are anti tank! and whenever im not anti tank im always a target for those speeding transports, so i just spray at the driver position and hope i get a kill before the DPV or whatever crushes me lol
Green Jello
+47|6643|Reno, NV

ChyneseGUY wrote:

Has anyone ever tried to run someone over, only to find out hes a anti tank and you get rocketed point blank?
Nope. That's never happened to me. Not once. Never.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center
That's why you get in a DPV or FAV.  90% of the time the SRAW goes through them if you're at speed and heading straight at someone.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6629|Manitowoc, WI
No, but one sharqi one time, I was Spec Ops and a full (yes 4 people) Humvee tried to run me over.  I quickly dive down and plant C4 on his underside, he drives off and BOOM!  I believe that it was single handedly the cooleset thing I've seen me do in the game.
ChyneseGUY
+20|6495
are you serious? then that 10% happens alot these days...
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6540|Belgium

BolvisOculus wrote:

No, but one sharqi one time, I was Spec Ops and a full (yes 4 people) Humvee tried to run me over.  I quickly dive down and plant C4 on his underside, he drives off and BOOM!  I believe that it was single handedly the cooleset thing I've seen me do in the game.
I saw that action in a Karkand movie once (it was set up though), looked awesome
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6652|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
ping pong
kikkin_assssssssss
+16|6472
all the time.ping pong.....
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6692|Disaster Free Zone

ThomasMorgan wrote:

That's why you get in a DPV or FAV.  90% of the time the SRAW goes through them if you're at speed and heading straight at someone.
Then you play against 90% noobs... Its the easiest thing in the world to SRAW a fav comming straight at you.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6771

BolvisOculus wrote:

Thats impossible, they cant drive over you.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6537|Singapore
only a few times..

i had 1 time when i swerved when i saw the opponent draw out hes tube and hit the foot of a cliff and flipped...i hopped out and got blasted by hes DAO-12 on Fushe Pass...
Dr0pped
+8|6765|Ontario, Canada

Talon wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Well, it has happened to me...rarely...but it does happen.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6587|Arlen, Texas

Dr0pped wrote:

Talon wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

I've manages to hit the dirt a few times and lived, once a LAV tried to rk me but I put a mine out as he ran over me, killed me and the 3 guys in the lav. Good times(the game, not the TV show).
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6547|Search Whore killing fields
Vodniks on karkand = ownage. I can get atleast 15 kills on karkand running people over then when i get low health  on it I ram it into a tank (you have to have c4 on it tho)
topthrill05
+125|6588|Rochester NY USA
Good times, anytime you need a payment, good times.....................
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6557|Doncaster, UK
Was playing Dalian Plant yesterday. Heading down to take a flag in a buggy, see the rocket coming, I bail out, rocket goes through the buggy and hits me. Knackers.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6692|Disaster Free Zone

Dr0pped wrote:

Talon wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

You can not get under FAVs and DPVs EVER. But there is enough room under vodnics, HMMWVs and  NJ 2046s. but you have to be in the centre because if the wheels run over you it doesnt matter.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6547|Search Whore killing fields

DrunkFace wrote:

Dr0pped wrote:

Talon wrote:

You can not get under FAVs and DPVs EVER. But there is enough room under vodnics, HMMWVs and  NJ 2046s. but you have to be in the centre because if the wheels run over you it doesnt matter.
I get under and ontop of apcs and tanks allot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard