Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6682|Born in West-Berlin
"Revenge is a Dish best served cold!"

Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan, later reused by Quentin Tarantino in Kill Bill Vol. 1
Stags
+26|6716
As always I don't have a favorite but I'll put some up for good measure.

Anything Gunnery Sgt. Hatman says in FMJ, like: "You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up off your face! Pvt. Joker you better unfuck yourself before I unscrew your head and shit down your neck!"

Then we advance to:

"A censur taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Ff ff ff ff ff ff ff." ~Hannibal Lecter

We continue on to "High Strung"

[about breakfast cereal] "It's really amazing, you know, no matter how little milk you pour on the bowl, there's always some left at the end, so you have to pour more cereal or slurp the milk like you're some kind of a dog, I won't take it, I'd rather be dead!"  ~Thane Furrows

"I was in Las Vegas, don't ask why. When I got pulled over by a cop for making a right-hand turn on a redlight. Prostitution is legal in Las Vegas, but I made the terrible mistake of doing a right-hand turn on a red light. I could've been having sex, on the hood of the car, in the middle of the intersection, no problem. I could probably avoid the ticket by telling the cop I was a pimp and was out for a late night collection, but then she would've asked to see my hat and I would've been in trouble" ~Thane Furrows

[After a monolouge about Vietnam which I cannot remember in its entirity] "Damn, I'm glad I was just in grade school." ~Thane Furrows.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6834|Noizyland

My favourite quote would be one which relates to me, it's from "As Good as it Gets"

"The greatest thing you've got going for you is your willingness to humiate yourself."
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Choclot
+21|6602
"Man, i got really wasted last night" "Yea, I ate a big red candle"- anchor man

"Yippikiyay motherfucker"-die hard

"I love lamp"-anchor man

"Loud loud noises!"- anchor man...that movie is so cool
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6590|Sydney, in 1978
mines more of a pargagraph than a line, form Dirty Harry
"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6741|Disaster Free Zone
Not so much a line but more a scene:

"Why does God create a man like Rambo?"
"God didn't create Rambo, lt was me."
"Who are you?"
"Sam Trautman. Colonel Samuel Trautman."
"We have a lot to do. What do you want?"
"l'm here because of my boy."
"Your boy?"
"l recruited him, trained him and commanded him for years in Vietnam. He belongs to me."
"Why does the Pentagon send a colonel to sort things out?"
"The army thought l could help."
"l don't know how. Rambo is a civilian now, so he's my problem."
"You don't understand. l'm not here to save Rambo from you, But you from him."
"Thanks for your concern, Colonel. We'll take real care."
"Amazing that some men survived!"
"Oh really?"
"Strictly speaking, he failed. You were lucky!"
"Great! So you're just here to see why your machine broke down?"
"You're dealing with an expert in guerilla warfare. He's the best with a gun, a knife and his bare hands. He was trained to ignore pain and the weather, and to eat things a goat would puke up. ln Vietnam his job was to get rid of enemy personnel, to kill them. Winning by attrition. And Rambo was the best!" - First Blood

"Who do you think this man is; God?"
"No, god would have mercy, Rambo wont" - Rambo III

"I don't think he's comin' back." - American Pie

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-08-22 01:38:59)

DocZ
+13|6748|Belgium
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Dead Mans Chest:

Marty: It's a key!
Jack Sparrow: No! Much more better. It is a draw-ring of a key.
Jack Sparrow: Gentlemen... what do keys do?
Leech: Keys... unlock... t'ings?
Gibbs: And whatever this key unlocks, inside there's something valuable. So, we're setting out to find whatever this key unlocks!
Jack Sparrow: No. If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever it is we don't have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?
Gibbs: So... we're going after this key!
Jack Sparrow: You're not making any sense at all.
SoC./Omega
+122|6601|Omaha, Nebraska!
scarface
"Say hello to my lil' friend"
BAM
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6754|San Francisco
Pfft...
"My god...it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman from 2001: a space odyssey

or

"Here's lookin at you, kid." Humphrey Bogart from Casablanca
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6525|Inside my APC

Starfleet1403 wrote:

"Revenge is a Dish best served cold!"

Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan, later reused by Quentin Tarantino in Kill Bill Vol. 1
We're looking for nuclear wessles
Ether151
Banned
+22|6720
Half Baked...(Kenny)Are you hungry big girl??? (Black Lady in the Background) Fuck you Nigga!!!
phnxfrhwk
+14|6732|Just outside of baltimore, Md.
Now that's how you supposed to shoot, from now on that's how you shoot! Oh man, I want my next partner to shoot like that WOOOOO... it takes a dysfunctional motherfucker to bust somebody in the head like that. That's some disfunctional shit! My next partner's gonna invite me to his barbeques and shit, though.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6821

stryyker wrote:

i dont think that quote was in that movie....

as for mine, same movie

"I DONT WANT A LARGE FARVA"
Mine is (same movie):

Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like ass but I'll sure miss her... I guess you could say that about all my girls.
Kilted
+1|6555
" There is no spoon " - The Matrix
Kilted
+1|6555
" There is no spoon " - The Matrix
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6698|Calgary,AB,Canada
"Liscense and registration, CHICKEN FUCKER"
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6745|Hell's prison

Canin wrote:

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.  -The Blues Brothers.
You forgot "hit it" at the end.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6758

DocZ wrote:

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Dead Mans Chest:

Marty: It's a key!
Jack Sparrow: No! Much more better. It is a draw-ring of a key.
Jack Sparrow: Gentlemen... what do keys do?
Leech: Keys... unlock... t'ings?
Gibbs: And whatever this key unlocks, inside there's something valuable. So, we're setting out to find whatever this key unlocks!
Jack Sparrow: No. If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever it is we don't have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?
Gibbs: So... we're going after this key!
Jack Sparrow: You're not making any sense at all.
I don't care what you say I liked this movie.
CaptainKris
+54|6536|Safety Harbor, Florida
Chief: "The next person who says shaninigans is gonna get pistol whipped!! Forgot his name: Hey Farva, whats the name of that restruant with the bread sticks and the Italian stuff? Frava: Shaninigans? The men: Doooohhh (While handing the Chief their pistols) - Super Troopers. I have not seen that movie in ages but that is the funniest scene I can remember.

Captain "Super Trooper" Kris

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-08-22 19:04:10)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,975|6692|949

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Okay...I think I have the best quote ever.

It's from the movie "Sidekicks"

With Chuck Norris and that weird ass blonde haired asthma attacking wannabe karate kid.

"Pffttt...Chuck Norris!!??!?!?!"

I just watched that movie last night and I couldn't stop laughing when the Stone Dojo Karate master guy said that.

I mean, it's Chuck fucking Norris.  Seriously.  Chuck Norris?  Dayumm.
"Chuck Norris? Chuck Norris? He doesn't compete anymore kid, and the main reason, one of the main reasons he doesn't compete anymore is me. He doesn't compete 'cause I would kick his ass."

Great Line.
1sfg-ronln
+25|6853
Best movie of all time bitches....  BOONDOCK SAINTS

Connor: We haven't really got a system of deciding who, Roc. It's just...
Rocco: Me! *Me*! I'm the guy! I know everyone! Their habits, who they hang out with, who they talk to! I've got phone numbers, addresses! I know who they're fucking! I know where they *live*! WE COULD KILL EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Murphy: So what do you think?
Connor: I'm strangely comfortable with it.
1sfg-ronln
+25|6853
god i could go all day from boondock saints

Rocco: I'll catch you on the flip side.
1sfg-ronln
+25|6853
2 more and im spent

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...
[shouts]
Rocco: fuck!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6722|USA
"I have a heart and its for family. I have balls and a brain too and thats for business, and this is business."

"You like dags?"
1sfg-ronln
+25|6853
Connor: [during job training for Rosengurtie Baumgartener, an avid feminist] The rule of thumb here is...
Rosengurtie: Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.
Connor: Well, can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard