The_Killer
Banned
+113|6526|dunno
thanks for the sig bro.
by the way how do i git it in my profile?

Last edited by The_Killer (2006-08-20 17:18:38)

shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6489|BOSTON
i can make sigs way better than bigmack, i have photoshop cs2, which as i mentioned before is the best u can get, i u want an awesome L33T sig just post, make sure u specify if u want me to make one
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
Just copy/paste this.

Code:

[img]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/9692/bf2142pcscrntitan2xt7.jpg[/img]
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
Mr. Unstoppable:
https://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8955/bf2142pcscrnonline5gk9.jpg
Link.

shaggy92 wrote:

i can make sigs way better than bigmack, i have photoshop cs2, which as i mentioned before is the best u can get, i u want an awesome L33T sig just post, make sure u specify if u want me to make one
Did you make that one yourself shaggy?

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-08-20 17:26:37)

|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6718|Colorado

shaggy92 wrote:

I have Photoshop as well, but can you better me on signatures??
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
To shaggy: I don't think your signature is all to fantastic, TBH.
To BlackFire: I think yours has alot of depth and detail. Its nice.
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6489|BOSTON

BigmacK wrote:

lol, u think mine is bad, just to let u know it was the first one i made, and u think urs is so good,dude u SUCK at making signatures they dont have feel and bad look, but yes i do agree with u about blackfires, his is already great, but if u want black i could make u a 2142 one

Last edited by shaggy92 (2006-08-20 17:43:57)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
What was your purpose of posting on this thread anyway?
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6489|BOSTON
i just wanted to make people battlefield 2142 sigs, because i didnt think u were giving them ur best, no offense but the sigs u have made look like crap, and like they were thrown together in a couple minutes
~FL~Darkguru
+-1|6522
Yo, I know your busy and all, but could you find it time to make a sig with the 2142 aircraft in it? I like the one with unstoppable power. My forum name is fine. If you can't thats okay too. I like your sigs, lol shaggy doesn't know what he's talking about.
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6489|BOSTON
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=25083

theres a post were i gave links to my other sigs, look ther find a post by me and there are the links to my other sigs if u want to see,those arnt my latest ones by the way
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6494

shaggy92 wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

lol, u think mine is bad, just to let u know it was the first one i made, and u think urs is so good,dude u SUCK at making signatures they dont have feel and bad look, but yes i do agree with u about blackfires, his is already great, but if u want black i could make u a 2142 one
Shaggy, I can say you suck at photoshop because that sig you have sucks.
And if you really think you're that damn good, challange some othere photoshoppers to a Sig challange so you can really get whiped, or stfu.

BigmacKs sigs are fine not perfect but there good enough, and he's helping people out unlike you who is bitching at someone for no reason. +1 to Bigmack and stfu to shaggy.
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6489|BOSTON

Doggehspike wrote:

shaggy92 wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

Shaggy, I can say you suck at photoshop because that sig you have sucks.
And if you really think you're that damn good, challange some othere photoshoppers to a Sig challange so you can really get whiped, or stfu.

BigmacKs sigs are fine not perfect but there good enough, and he's helping people out unlike you who is bitching at someone for no reason. +1 to Bigmack and stfu to shaggy.
if you happened, to know how to read you would have rad that my sig right now is the first sig i ever made, and u know nothing about making sigs, so stfu, i also bet that u only think that my sig sucks because it has nothing to do with bf2. and bigmack, i am sorry for mouthing off like that i do think that ur just trying to help,all i would like to do i help u in sig making

ps- dogg STFU U KNOW KNOTHING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE  SIGS SO UNTIL I SEE YOU MAKE ONE STFU.......pff stupid noob

Last edited by shaggy92 (2006-08-20 17:58:32)

Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6494
I know nothing about making sigs? Do I hear a challange?

Oh and I think you're sig sucks, because it does ok?

Btw I made the one I'm using if you really must know, want the psd cock face?

Last edited by Doggehspike (2006-08-20 18:05:15)

Mr.Unstoppable
+26|6469|New York!
Thanks Bigmack! I love it
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6642|Uk
Someone got served, im quite sure who...
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6489|BOSTON

Doggehspike wrote:

I know nothing about making sigs? Do I hear a challange?

Oh and I think you're sig sucks, because it does ok?
Dude learn when to just shut up and leave, i apologized, but i know my sig isnt bad because i post it on all different signetur making sites, and accoring to them it rocks, so just shut up and go away

and by the way i didnt say anything about ur sig, i think ists pretty good

Last edited by shaggy92 (2006-08-20 18:06:37)

|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6718|Colorado
This thread is getting WAYYY off topic, lets just keep it on the right one.
Go create a thread to battle in or something, cause its ruining this one.
~FL~Darkguru
+-1|6522
Why don't you guys both make a sig with a 2142 aircraft, and then I'll pick one. If your good, then show your chops lol. Come on... pretty please lol?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6494
Oki dark, I'll start right now.

Where can I find a picture of a aircraft for 2142?

Last edited by Doggehspike (2006-08-20 18:12:44)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6494
How about we just make a sig, I cant actually get any good picture of a aircraft from 2142, everythings about battlewalkers.
CaptainKris
+54|6477|Safety Harbor, Florida
Ok shaggy I have a challenge for you. Could you make me a sig with the Baur H-AR - ASSAULT unlock with my name and "Future Baur H-AR Expert"? I don't care what background you use but can you make it look cool?

Captain "Make it look good please!" Kris
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6489|BOSTON

Doggehspike wrote:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5594/captainnw5.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1866/take1ai2.jpg

ok i admit it u are better at signatures than me, do u have x-fire, cause im wondering if u could give me a few pointers on how to make sigs like u

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard