Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

DirtyMexican wrote:

TheDoctor wrote:

vanilla and UO were good, but now the servers are ghost towns, and CoD:2 is full of Arseholes and hacking fvcktards, even with punkbuster there is still one cockhead running an ESP, Wall hack or Aimbot. Fuck even before PB came out i saw someone flying around the map with Noclip on.
Theres a hack for Call of duty where your invisible. It cleans out servers in 2 minutes because its gay.
Ya CoD2 = teh lose
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

zFeinT wrote:

Where're  the Pacific theatre games?  There are no where near as many of those as there are European theatre.    It'd be nice to take Iwo Jima and fight in island-hopping campaigns.

I already know about Pacific Assault... are there any others?
Pacific theatre has always been less popular.  After Medal of Honor failed with Rising Sun and Pacific Assault, Call of Duty stayed away from it.  But I agree with you -- I think Call of Duty could definately do it well.  Tho I'd prefer them to use the old CoD1/UO style, CoD2 is way too unstable of a game.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Did anyone here ever play on the UO server Deep6?  That was so fun.  Search and Destroy only, there were at least 15 people on 24/7, and we had a community made of like 30-40 players.  So much fun

I loved leading my Russian comrades off the roof on Pavlov in mass suicides, lol!  And the Germans would set up MG34's and try to kill us before we fell to the bottom

PS - triple post ftw

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-08-20 10:44:47)

Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6657|Land of the Very Cold

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Vampira_NB wrote:

Those videos just piss me off, the first war game featuring Canada as a playable army and its not on PC
maybe if your country participated more in wars you wouldnt have that problem =p
Speaking of which, Canada was in both World Wars, from the start, and the US only joined near the end, and also, on D-Day, Canada was given the toughest beach to land on, but still were the only one to have completed 100% of their objectives for that day, and were the ones who got the fartest inland. Take that.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6687|Hell's prison
It will come to PC, get ready to upgrade to vista and get DX10 though.  Reliable sources at a Gamestop and EB games.

Last edited by d3v1ldr1v3r13 (2006-08-20 10:50:45)

Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6657|Land of the Very Cold
Well, just like the Grand Theft Auto games, they all went PC at some point. Just wait.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

It will come to PC, get ready to upgrade to vista and get DX10 though.  Reliable sources at a Gamestop and EB games.
The exact same game?

There were rumors going around that the third Call of Duty for PC would be a modern day combat kinda thing - similar to CS. 

I'm surprised they wouldn't release it along with the console games, like I said before, they are almost completely based around the PC games
Drexor
+33|6615|Denmark
consoles are overratet..

the way to get the best feeling of a game is to play it on pc...

POWER TO THE PERSONAL COMPUTER!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard