Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
Holy crap, that was amazing. after playing in legoland so long, that game is way better than bf2. also, may i recomend: The greatest game ever.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

did you make this game fancny?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6680|Broadlands, VA
  I'm stunned.  It caught my eyes & ripped them from my sockets.  So..... realistic!  People simply vanish when shot.  And the monster - it looks like the Tiberian Hover Thingy from FireStorm......

I must find this.......

In the $1.00 bargain bin.
cdogmn55428
Banned
+12|6458
sorry, graphics are low end/weak, even bf1942 was better, buy hey its only my opnion
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
ROFL I thought the advertisement was the game, lol.  I was thinking "is this guy serious?  How can this game ever in the history of mankind replace BF2?"
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

cdogmn55428 wrote:

sorry, graphics are low end/weak, even bf1942 was better, buy hey its only my opnion
keep watching, that was an advertisment.  the real game looks freakin sweet, tons better than CoD2/BF2 combined
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Well it's not my style of gaming. I'm not such an Dragons & Fantasy gamer.. I'll stick with BF2.
That was the advertizement before the trailer, not the trailer.
rofl, omg, so funny.  and yeah, good one, Pollux!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Brasso
+1,549|6632

dudebrah wrote:

i really hope thats a trailer for a game from the mid 90's , if thats recent...i feel really sorry for the production crew of that game hahahaha
look at the date it says 2005, ROFLMAO!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509
LMFAO the voice is awsome!!! Reminds me of N64's James Bond : GoldenEye

Sweeeeeeeet.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

cdogmn55428 wrote:

Sarcasm and humor are just wasted on some people...
MrBrain
+24|6692|Finland
The character animation, the sniping and the water is totally awesome. hahahahaha!!!

dudebrah wrote:

i really hope thats a trailer for a game from the mid 90's , if thats recent...i feel really sorry for the production crew of that game hahahaha
haha yes. Infact it actually said 2005 in the end of the trailer.

1927(h) wrote:

Is that an automatic pea shooter with a scope he has?  He's holding it like a pen.
LOL!!!
ilyandor
+31|6690|Phoenix, AZ
is it ranked?
Darky
Hi..
+71|6563|Here.

one_of_ten wrote:

This game looks like a "Delta Force" and these games were all pretty shitty so saying that it will replace BF2 is a bit exagerated
Actually, multiplayer BHD was probably one of the best FPS I've ever played.

Oh, and the over-rated bass on that clip, in an attempt to make it sound scary, almost made my subs fart.

Last edited by Darky (2006-08-25 00:51:06)

spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6732|Michigan
OMG....... I want it!!!!!!!!!! I want to get thrown back into the gene pool!!!!!
PseudoX13
+3|6460|Nawlins
OHMYFREAKINGOD i need to get that game. Like, right now. I mean, what other game has a giant oval around the crosshair? Huh? Oh wait, NO OTHER GAME. Like, holy shiznit, I bet I'll be able to take out those giant tentacle-laden over-ripe potato-esque things from 300 feet away.  Fuck that, I'll take out THE WHOLE SQUAD of those gene pool dwellers with my uber-inkpen bullet spewer. Seriously, I've never seen a game with that kind of super-crazy graphical intensitude. I mean, it makes Duke Nukem 3D look like it's, oh, I dunno, 1D! One freakin dimension! Haha, more like Duke SUCKem. I do kind of miss those strippers you could blow up though... I hope this game has pixelated pasties too.
mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6704|Germany
Rofl
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

[sarcasm]

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

» Awesome new game coming out...likely to replace BF2.

It's callled Paratrooper. Check out the trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? … p;type=wmv
[/sarcasm]
?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-08-25 01:15:27)

[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6579|Phoenix, AZ
http://www.drewfx.com/paratrooper/

Hahaha, comming soon to PC and XBox. Wow, that was a good video to start my morning. thanks Fancy.

LOAZ U IZ LEK DA FUNNIES BOI EVA - FROM xXx.xCUTIE4EVAx.xXx <3333

https://www.drewfx.com/paratrooper/Para_Title2.jpg

Last edited by [BBF*EF]Stuka (2006-08-25 01:44:15)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

My machine can't handle it..
http://oldcomputers.net/trs80i.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
PseudoX13
+3|6460|Nawlins
Under order, under fire, undersize? What the fuck is undersize? Is this McDonalds' response to Supersize Me? Maybe it's polygon-face man vs. the evil lord MSG or something...
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6558|A dark hole....
Damn I Want That Game Give Me Please!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
that was a terribe game..the battelefield seiries is the best even tho i cant play again untill my comp is fixed......LOMAC is good as well
Eyeshooter
+3|6458|uh.. good question..

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

that was a terribe game..the battelefield seiries is the best even tho i cant play again untill my comp is fixed
is sarcasm something people are GIFTED with ... its not that hard to see it.. lolx
Dersmikner
+147|6499|Texas
The graphics in that game can't touch BF2 in my humble opinion.
PhantomNinja
+8|6461
lol...its number 1 on my wishlist

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard