|-->KN<--|
+13|6694|Schlacht um Stalingrad
Viewable here

Its not the auction that amuses me, it's the description:

I market myself through negative behaviour. I teamkill for vehicles. And I frequently stay at the Karkand Hotel.
I say idiot of the year.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6697|West Yorkshire, U.K
wtf??
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6792|Great Brown North
lol... well at least he was smart enough to hide the account name :\
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6712|Taiwan
stupid n00b account, he hid the last digit in "suicides" column, making it look like "Suicides: 1."
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6506|N. Ireland
I recently reported an account, as I knew he was a very heavy statpadder and his account was definetely going to be reset - I didn't want someone spending 60 quid only to find it getting reset. Stupid idiot didn't bury his clues very well lol.

I have no regrets doing it, hell, I was doing the buyer a favour.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6546|Denmizzark!!
what a moron..
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6772|The Netherlands
you know, what will happen if some1 actually buys that noobacount, and if he (the original owner) his account would delete.

altho he still knows his own p/w
Defiance
+438|6684

Yay for stupid people!

Free entertainment.
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6556|Boise, Idaho
Ya for all you bitches out there screw you when you say who sells there account I will sell mine so I can buy 2142 WOOT! *for anyone that will complain about selling

Last edited by (US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN (2006-08-19 03:24:59)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6540|Belgium

he's about to sell all his BF2 games for 2€
wws4029
+5|6500|WALES UK
There are at least another 3 on ebay.  Most of them much higher ranks ranging from £45 GBP to nearly £200GBP
($85-$350 ish )
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6573

e-i-u-benjamin wrote:

you know, what will happen if some1 actually buys that noobacount, and if he (the original owner) his account would delete.

altho he still knows his own p/w
you are a racist....not for this post though....you remember *FR*Sharqi? well then
|-->KN<--|
lol 2 € for all the games. Its funny.

But I guess he stay has ground to win.
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6511
I teamkill for vehicles...I always help my fellow comrades,
ARGH BRAIN IMPLODING
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6506|N. Ireland
Yeah, I reported the 2 star general guy - because i feel sorry for the sucker who would buy it.
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6772|The Netherlands

(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

Ya for all you bitches out there screw you when you say who sells there account I will sell mine so I can buy 2142 WOOT! *for anyone that will complain about selling
What do you got 2 sell??
Chou
+737|6803
I have been kicked 164 Times and counting. Unfortunately my bans are not shown correctly, instead they were counted as kicks. Else I would have 24 Bans.
Deal of a lifetime
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6666
That guy has the right idea... sell the crapness as a plus point...

There's a 2nd Lieutentant account on ebay, he should take the hint and sell it more like:

Karkand/Sharqi Revive Whore : Published the ID in the auction description so likely to face a reset 7-10 days after transaction completed:

http://bf2s.com/player/47904951/
http://cgi.ebay.com/Battlefield-2-BF2-2 … dZViewItem
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6637|Ghost Town
"I have built an absolute killer-account. The nickname isn't some crap like poopooman, its a much respected, feared player!"

...uhhh! I'm so scarred! What an Idi..t!!
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6520|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
Am I missing something here...? 

Why would someone want to buy an account?  Whats the point?

I can understand him selling the games, and throwing in the account to boot, but why are there people buying accounts on eBay?

I am missing something, am I not?
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6515|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Dumb people are out of this world...
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6556|Boise, Idaho

e-i-u-benjamin wrote:

(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

What do you got 2 sell??
Well if I played as much as you I could have that many points and you spm and kd ratio suck so I dont see who would buy your account over mine if they have any idea who is better and my spm and kd ratio are still going up.
|-->KN<--|
wow, looks like it did sell off after all... isnt 136 euros the price of the games in retail?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6769|Hell, p.o box 666

well, sold. 136 € for a first sgt? OMFG!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard