Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6742|Toronto, ON
Ok,

So hopefully people can take advantage of this.  I call this tactic "Spawn Blocking" (Which was so cleverly demonstrated to me by the hands of clan warchild).

Take a vehicle/armor.
Drive to an enemy spawnpoint.
Park it there.
Do the same thing with other potential spawnpoints.
Pwnt.

It works really well if your team is attacking a flag, the enemy won't take notice of you doing that shit.  But once its done, all the enemy will see on their spawn screen is a red dot (unspawnable spawn point).

-Nyte
Making whiners /wrist since 1998
Alpha as fuck.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6499|The Sky
cool, i never knew that worked
Not
Great success!
+216|6567|Chandler, AZ
Yeah that's especially nasty during scrims if the other team only has one point left.
[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6568|Phoenix, AZ
Doesn't work well in pubs unless you have a few guys you know playing. But yes, in matches and or pubbing with a group of guys, it helps quite a bit. Thanks for another random tip Nyte .
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6640
aye, parking the havok ontop of the TV station in sharqui is the best. they have to climb all the way to the roof to get their cobra >= )
[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6568|Phoenix, AZ

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

aye, parking the havok ontop of the TV station in sharqui is the best. they have to climb all the way to the roof to get their cobra >= )
Vehicle Drop(s) work for that? I would rather just stay airborne and murder the infantry with the Havok instead of landing it, but you can still gun Construction site and such . BTW, Hi Trigger . Haven't seen you since a while ago, no BF2 for me lately. .
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6581|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
It's the best to fly the Z-8 on Wake into the bottom hanger of the carrier.. Park it right there in the water and the USMC troops are forced to spawn on top of the carrier.  This is exelent for spawn raping in the J-10.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6664|Houston, Texas
same thing can happen if friendlys spawn there, and they havent moved yet. puts a big red circle on the spawn point insted of it being white - and making it unable to spawn there. A lot of ladder matches used to not let you do this at the non caps.... though i havent even heard this mentioned in a long time. +1
High Spirit
+5|6562|Canada, Eh?

Nyte wrote:

It works really well if your team is attacking a flag, the enemy won't take notice of you doing that shit.  But once its done, all the enemy will see on their spawn screen is a red dot (unspawnable spawn point).
So that is the reason they turn red...
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6517|Singapore
wow...thats cool...
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6452|United States
You dont need a vehicle to do it. We did it alot in matches. All flags have 3-4 spawn points. All you need to do is place people in certain points and you can control the flow of spawns.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6835|United Kingdom
sharqui, drive a humvee down to the heli spawn and use the vodniks to block the other two > also if you steal the helo and leave one point. its fish in a barrel (most people are too dumb to spawn anywhere else)
KovertKila
+0|6468
It's completely lame, on IHOP someone parked vodniks on the uncap spawnpoints on Sharqi he then got in the chopper aimed it at a vodnik, got in the gunner seatand blew up the Vodnik then gunned people down with the chopper as they spawned, needless to say he was banned.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6556|England

I always wondered why some spawnpoints turned red....
KovertKila
+0|6468
You'll see them turn red becuase a bunch of people are spawning at once so they'll be standing over the spawn point when the spawn, it's nit necessarily a vehicle.
jamie_v1.1
+35|6493|Leeds, UK
Dont suppoze anyones done a map/guide on all the spawnpoints have they??
Wheelchairdude
Leader of Cripples!
+8|6517|Rochester Minnesoata

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

Dont suppoze anyones done a map/guide on all the spawnpoints have they??
That would be handy.

Wheels(;
skratch-x
+25|6627|NY, USA
It's kind of lame in the sense that you're not defeating the enemy based on skill.  I prefer to mow down spawning enemies legitimately.  Not saying you shouldn't practice spawn-blocking, but I personally souldn't really do it.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6648|WPB, FL. USA

skratch-x wrote:

It's kind of lame in the sense that you're not defeating the enemy based on skill.  I prefer to mow down spawning enemies legitimately.  Not saying you shouldn't practice spawn-blocking, but I personally souldn't really do it.
It's about winning - cutting off the enemy's supply lines sounds like a good tactic to me.  Can't say I agree with the spawn rape thing...

Kaboom.
pX|SithLord
+22|6715|Germany
nyte should write some kind of "bf2 tricks bible"
comet241
+164|6755|Normal, IL
it works, yea, but i find it just more effective to cap the fing flag...... but being a dick from time to time is fun too.....
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6551|Australia, NSW
how exactly does this work?? if you were to block one spawn point at a flag that had multiple spots, would all the others stop working too? or would everyone spawning at the base be focused to the other spawn spots?

+1 for teaching me how the red dot worked, always wondered what it popped up for.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6517|Singapore
maybe somebody will invent some kind of hack tools which shows the area you have to block...lol..
SEMPER
+4|6450

skratch-x wrote:

Wait a sec, i mustve missed something, wheres the skill in spawn raping?
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6748|Vienna, Austria

jkohlc wrote:

maybe somebody will invent some kind of hack tools which shows the area you have to block...lol..
Maybe someone will just open whatever file is responsible for it and look

Drax wrote:

how exactly does this work?? if you were to block one spawn point at a flag that had multiple spots, would all the others stop working too? or would everyone spawning at the base be focused to the other spawn spots?

+1 for teaching me how the red dot worked, always wondered what it popped up for.
There are about 3 spawn points at every flag and those all have to be blocked, otherwise, people will continue spawning on the others

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard