FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6572|Behind you, with a knife
do u know where to register for that? (Yeah i searched and i found nothing)
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6711|UK
i wish i did
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6679|under there hayousaidunderwear
Ea hasn't released the final details yet.

Last edited by majorassult (2006-08-18 17:37:04)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6733|Riva, MD
They need to do it already.  I don't want to wait.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
Yeah I want to reserve my name!

Last edited by majorassult (2006-08-18 17:43:20)

alpinestar
+304|6612|New York City baby.
EA said fuck the VETS and Social Security.... get a life bf2142 sucks balls
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6761|The Island of Carls Jr.
Are you gonna be able to keep your BF2 account?
Brasso
+1,549|6646

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Are you gonna be able to keep your BF2 account?
That's what we're talking about, missy.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
[1stMI]Rillarri
+0|6612
Battlefield 2142 Veteran's Program.

As we promised in our last newsletter, DICE is pleased to announce the details surrounding the Veterans Program — our way to reward loyal Battlefield 2 players who are planning to play Battlefield 2142.

Players who have logged time with BF2 will be able to log onto the Battlefield website and reserve their Battlefield 2 name for Battlefield 2142 before lamers can squat on it.

Veterans status will also provide players with several other items including the following:
An exclusive war dance animation that you can use in-game to taunt/pwn other players

An in-game notification icon that lets other players know that you had a tour of duty in Battlefield 2

An instant promotion that will be available the first time you log onto the game.
This will let you choose from several weapons and gadgets right off the bat—from a Herzog shotgun attachment to your assault rifle to a V5 EMP grenade available to the support class…and more.

Be sure to check back often for more news surrounding the Veteran's Program so that you can get in on the ground level.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6694|In You Endo- Stoke
Sounds cool and to think i was going to stop playing bf2 cus i thought whats the point when BF2142 comes out soon.
Russkie17
+4|6477|Houston, Texas
Yeah. And for all of those asses that keep saying 2142 sucks...get off the forums. No one is going to listen to you cause the majority of people here are 2142 fans...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6706|Tampa Bay Florida

alpinestar wrote:

lol

EA = Bush

cya later in the Debate section

Tho I gotta disagree with the second half of what you said

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-08-20 19:42:26)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
Hmmm I want the war dance but I want to also change my name....anyone know if this is possible to change your bf2 name but still get the special treatment?
Firestarter
+12|6630
so where's this link and why does it sound like the Vet thing was made by some idiot of a fan who wants to screw with our heads???? sorry but it just doesn't sound official...and a war dance? w.t.f

(War dances are for WoW!!! /dance for male orcs!!!!)wait for it....waaaait...-84 Karma!! lol...jk I haven't played W...wow....in a few months but still Male Orcs have the best dance ever...I even tried to learn it!
Buzerk1
+44|6852

Firestarter wrote:

so where's this link and why does it sound like the Vet thing was made by some idiot of a fan who wants to screw with our heads???? sorry but it just doesn't sound official...and a war dance? w.t.f

(War dances are for WoW!!! /dance for male orcs!!!!)wait for it....waaaait...-84 Karma!! lol...jk I haven't played W...wow....in a few months but still Male Orcs have the best dance ever...I even tried to learn it!
Here it is, and there is already another thread about this here

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … c=veterans
manitobapaintballa
+32|6635

alpinestar wrote:

dude if you don't like the idea of 2142 do'nt play it and don't come here to talk shit about it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard