<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6532|UK
You offered to give it away now your saying you want stuff in return
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
its not that i want anything for it, i just want to see what some people would say and do for it.
btw so far, downy gets it because downy is da man
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6532|UK
Then give it him he will do the same as everybody else will.
ig
+1,199|6524
which is?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
I wouldn't use it for statpadding lol. There are a few clans I know I'd be a benefit to, but they have rank requirements which sucks. I'd also use it for Commander position as you know how difficult it is to get these days.
ig
+1,199|6524

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

ig88 wrote:

u guys dont understand. why would i trade an account w/ almost 200k points for one with anything less than that. the whole point is i no longer care about stats or rank, i just want to play on my new accounts for fun (what games are meant for)
you dont understand that no one is going to buy/trade a account you statpadded on (a victom with 60 kills to him) and will eventually get reset
"omfg he statpadded"
you aren't gonna report someone who doesn't give a fuck, would ya?
devilhammer
+16|6596|San Marcos, Texas
what do you want for it?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6758|United States of America
Yeah, downy should get it, he sucks bad enough that it'll make him look better than you looked with it.
.nsm
+-1|6649|Hackland
Check your karma messages.
ig
+1,199|6524

Miller wrote:

Yeah, downy should get it, he sucks bad enough that it'll make him look better than you looked with it.
thats not very nice
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys

ig88 wrote:

ig88 wrote:

u guys dont understand. why would i trade an account w/ almost 200k points for one with anything less than that. the whole point is i no longer care about stats or rank, i just want to play on my new accounts for fun (what games are meant for)
you dont understand that no one is going to buy/trade a account you statpadded on (a victom with 60 kills to him) and will eventually get reset
"omfg he statpadded"
you aren't gonna report someone who doesn't give a fuck, would ya?
no accually im not going to report you, or anyone for that matter. i think BFROE is trash and same to anyone involved in it. I was just saying that because they see a victom with 60 kills to him its gonna lower your chances a bit of selling it, because some noob will end up reporting and it willl get reset, and anyone with half a brain knows it.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Wheelchairdude
Leader of Cripples!
+8|6529|Rochester Minnesoata
What About the teen in wheelchair that has had over 400 broken bones and has to take heavy duty pain killers just to live life a little?
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK
Ok. Give it too me and I will give you my left lung. If your nice maybe the right too.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
so when are you giving it away anyway? tonight?
Tunacommy
+56|6622|Massachusetts, USA

ig88 wrote:

and you can't do that with this account because.......
ig
+1,199|6524
lol ur in TOP, i dont know what gave me the idea to think ud report me lol. btw i want to come play with you guys. there are some of you in the US right?
ig
+1,199|6524

Tunacommy wrote:

ig88 wrote:

ummm because u have such a high rank, people expect you to be good. when you have a low rank, they get owned and they get pissed because you're a "noob"  i enjoy pissing people off in video games
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

Wheelchairdude wrote:

Can I have it? I have been Really down lately because I have 5 broken bones, 2 ribs 1 shoulder both legs. It would really chear me up. I promise I won't do anything bad with it.
ow how?
eliteapu
+0|6464
The subject of why I should get your BF2 account has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of why I should get your BF2 account. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, why I should get your BF2 account is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. Inevitably feelings run deep amongst those most reliant on technology, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into why I should get your BF2 account.

Social Factors

Society is a simple word with a very complex definition. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' [1] he failed to understand that if one seriously intends to 'not judge a book by its cover', then one must read a lot of books. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course why I should get your BF2 account cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Nothing represents every day life better than why I should get your BF2 account, and I mean nothing. Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, why I should get your BF2 account will have its place in society.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will study the Spanish-Armada model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers.
Interest    

why I should get your BF2 account

The statistics make it clear that why I should get your BF2 account is a major market factor. Obviously interest will eventually break free from the powerful influence of why I should get your BF2 account, but not before we see a standardised commercial policy for all. Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.

Political Factors

Politics - smolitics! Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting why I should get your BF2 accountilisation, as it's become known, and one's own sense of morality.

To quote one of the great political analysts Aaron Rock 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' [2] I argue that his insight into why I should get your BF2 account provided the inspiration for these great words. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then why I should get your BF2 account makes a good case for being the icing.
One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires why I should get your BF2 account, and what's more human than politics?

Conclusion

In my opinion why I should get your BF2 account is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It enlightens our daily lives, invades where necessary and is a joy to behold.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Miles Paltrow: 'Oooh yeah why I should get your BF2 account shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

[1] Lance Bandaner - Adventurous Spirit - 1993 See-Saw Publishing

[2] Rock - Roll It Up - 1977 - F. Lower Publishing

[3] Everything you always wanted to know about why I should get your BF2 account, but were afraid to ask. - Issue 287 - QKS Publishing
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Agreed, if you start as an amazing private - your stats are generally way better by the time you get to General again or whatever, and you really annoy first sergeants and so on because you are doing way better than they are.
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

ig88 wrote:

Tunacommy wrote:

ig88 wrote:

ummm because u have such a high rank, people expect you to be good. when you have a low rank, they get owned and they get pissed because you're a "noob"  i enjoy pissing people off in video games
What a life you have.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
yes alot of us are in the USA (me, vengence, nexar, jpmorgan, nastiebutler, stryyker, thomasmorgan, colony to name a few)
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
ig
+1,199|6524

yes alot of us are in the USA (me, vengence, nexar, jpmorgan, nastiebutler, stryyker, thomasmorgan, colony to name a few)
rgr, i will check out the ts/vent tonight. its on the website right?
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
Can I have it for my 18th?
Wheelchairdude
Leader of Cripples!
+8|6529|Rochester Minnesoata

bennisboy wrote:

Wheelchairdude wrote:

Can I have it? I have been Really down lately because I have 5 broken bones, 2 ribs 1 shoulder both legs. It would really chear me up. I promise I won't do anything bad with it.
ow how?
I sneezed and a broke my ribs and the rest was from rolling over at night.... I'm really fragile . ):

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard