imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6811|Human Meat Shield
not hard to master it..ask any of the |TOP| guys. Some, if not all, of them mastered it 5 times

Advice: play small servers and use vehicles... anyone can do it. But only the best play for fun.
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6697|Australia

ig88 wrote:

you suck...i know stats mean nothing but i mean come on man. to me, it looks like you play this game for the sole purpose of shiny medals and colorful ribbons. this game was meant for killing and having fun and at the same time earning awards and promotions. not just solely going out and sitting around doing nothing except getting time for a certain award.  sorry for the flame but i felt i needed to on this one
someones jealous
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6781|Omaha, Nebraska

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

ig88 wrote:

you suck...i know stats mean nothing but i mean come on man. to me, it looks like you play this game for the sole purpose of shiny medals and colorful ribbons. this game was meant for killing and having fun and at the same time earning awards and promotions. not just solely going out and sitting around doing nothing except getting time for a certain award.  sorry for the flame but i felt i needed to on this one
someones jealous
Bingo.
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6732|The Netherlands
dude.... it's a    G A M E ! ! ! !
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6633|Reisterstown, MD

For someone who has as much time in the game, your k/d and spm is not very good.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6811|Human Meat Shield

splixx wrote:

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

ig88 wrote:

someones jealous
Bingo.
Roger That!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6564
yea im jealous lol, busted. i want shitty ratios too.

Last edited by ig88 (2006-08-24 09:56:37)

Rumfuddle
+14|6760

ig88 wrote:

yea im jealous lol, busted. i want shitty ratios too.
What you're busted on is statpadding.  [HOT]JessicaAlba and your other favorite victims miss you.  Without them your ratios would be "shitty" too.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6565|the Netherlands
congrats italy ! well done , carry on Sir

https://www.army.mil/CMH/art/P-P/todaysoldier/medic-I.jpg

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-08-24 11:04:30)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6788|Mexico City
Are you a TOP guy? if not, why are u so proud of them?

yep, anyone can do it, but not everybody have the nerve to go for it, too many karkand whores..

imdead wrote:

not hard to master it..ask any of the |TOP| guys. Some, if not all, of them mastered it 5 times

Advice: play small servers and use vehicles... anyone can do it. But only the best play for fun.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6788|Mexico City
Try to go for all awards and you will see your kd and spm go down, sometimes it takes sacrifice to achieve them all.

killer21 wrote:

For someone who has as much time in the game, your k/d and spm is not very good.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6628|Sweden

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Try to go for all awards and you will see your kd and spm go down, sometimes it takes sacrifice to achieve them all.

killer21 wrote:

Yes!!  Congrats on the awards! It feels nice to know that i am not alone in the sacrifice business. My stats are terrible but when I get an award i go- YEAH!!!!!!
Its nice to get shiny medals even if they are e-medals. it's the only chance in my life I'll ever get any............
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6714
Nice!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6808|UK
lol shame it might all be wiped in the next patch...
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6674|Columbia, SC
Dude..thats awesome..i don't care what the hataz say.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6672|Washington, DC

SBennet don't listen to these angry nerds. Congrats on the SF medals.

I play for fun. But I get fun from the awards and ranks. It gives a goal for you to reach and rewards you once you reach that goal. I really wouldn't play Sniper or Assault or Spec Ops if it wasn't for some gratification. Sure the awards won't mean anything in a year, nor do they really help you out now, but to people like ig... your ratios are also as meaningful as Bennet's awards.

EDIT: Nice EU Service Medal.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-08-28 10:28:41)

Cr4zyM3x1c4n
+5|6527
yaay nice sergio i see your mexican good job!! nice medals

Last edited by Cr4zyM3x1c4n (2006-08-28 10:42:33)

11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6501|behind my rifle
.............how do you beat SF? i mean come on you have to have alot of skill to get all the medals ( congrats for you ) but this is a never ending game.........just like the never ending song

Last edited by 11sog_raider (2006-08-29 21:28:29)

encoded_evil
+1|6700|Gent
awesome man !! GG
wohlfeil
+4|6681
when I read this - I feel like in the Kindergarden.... Sergio and IG88 - can`t you meet in public please and have a little knife competition? please invite us all and then we will see who is the best : )

(I will be the medic)
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6487|Barcelona
I only need grappling and zip line expert badges...
malarkeycoon
+16|6682|Cardiff
The game is about whatever you want it to be. You buy it... you get to choose how you enjoy it.

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

You 'finished' SF because you have some meaningless badges...?  This game is (supposed to be) about fun, not how many awards you can get..
blakrobe
+3|6573
Good work Sergio!
Badges are part of the game and they are fun to obtain. Don't know why some of you are getting all worked up about it, if you don't enjoy earning them, keep it to yourself.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6502

ig88 wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Well, looking at your stats, "GENERAL", you have a lot of "sitting duck" friends, i have more awards than you, and you are another karkand whore....YOU SUCK.

If i was just sitting around i shouldnt have the other medals, dont you think?, i play with an objective in mind always, not spawn rapping or whoring the same map.

ig88 wrote:

ok first off, you are a karkand whore also, 2nd, 3 people isnt alot of sitting duck friends but even if it was 30, i still wouldnt give a shit, 3rd, wahhhhh u have more awards than me!!!
i challenge you to a 1 on 1 anything and we'll see who sucks after that.
believe me, if i dedicated my time to this game for badges and shit like you, i'd have them. i play this game for fun and not for e-medals. so once again, if you are man enough, i challenge to a 1v1 in any kit, vehicle, weapon, whatever.
EDIT: lol, you don't even have more awards than me. add up all my gold, silver, and bronze compared to yours then say you have more than me.
did it ever occur to you maybe he has fun unlocking new awards and badges????
JaggedPanther
+61|6516

imdead wrote:

voidphantom wrote:

what do you need to do to get north american service ribbon????
Live in Alaska during winter.  Or play AF, but seems like you are playing for materialistic ribbons and badges also... Does ANYONE play this game for fun?
This game is fun and addictive. But it's also fun to get some badges too, you see it pop up and a 'woo hoooo' comes outta ya

If I only wanted fun I would stick to star wars battlefront 2, that game is fun! , but not many ppl playing compared to this...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard