Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6763|Mexico City
Did you know this game is named BATTLEFIELD 2 ??, this is not CSS. Theres awards for fighting in vehicles so why am i gonna spend my time running ?, when i use a vehicle i always go against other vehicles, and ground troops that get in my way, but my main objective is to help the team advance and win.

When i get fully gold, ill go ground and better up the k:d on foot.

Checking your stats you are still new at game. play more.

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

Stay in vehicles, because you suck when you have to actually run around and shoot people.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6482|Life in a vacuum sucks

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Finally:
http://bf2s.com/player/44967334/

after fighting tkers, noobs, dorks, and playing with "NO TEAMPLAY" teammates i was able to finish SF.
Back to Vanilla Whoring....
congrats
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6763|Mexico City
You only play karkand, sharqui, and Wake. I play ALL the maps.
Killing a guy 30+ in a round can be done at K&P servers (you like them?) or by cheating !!!!, in fair games is very difficult, only by camping afk dorks.

1 on 1 ?, tell me where, oh, let me guess, a karkand 24/7 server ?

ig88 wrote:

Well, looking at your stats, "GENERAL", you have a lot of "sitting duck" friends, i have more awards than you, and you are another karkand whore....YOU SUCK.

If i was just sitting around i shouldnt have the other medals, dont you think?, i play with an objective in mind always, not spawn rapping or whoring the same map.

ig88 wrote:

you suck...i know stats mean nothing but i mean come on man. to me, it looks like you play this game for the sole purpose of shiny medals and colorful ribbons. this game was meant for killing and having fun and at the same time earning awards and promotions. not just solely going out and sitting around doing nothing except getting time for a certain award.  sorry for the flame but i felt i needed to on this one
ok first off, you are a karkand whore also, 2nd, 3 people isnt alot of sitting duck friends but even if it was 30, i still wouldnt give a shit, 3rd, wahhhhh u have more awards than me!!!
i challenge you to a 1 on 1 anything and we'll see who sucks after that.
believe me, if i dedicated my time to this game for badges and shit like you, i'd have them. i play this game for fun and not for e-medals. so once again, if you are man enough, i challenge to a 1v1 in any kit, vehicle, weapon, whatever.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6716|NCFSU2
It always amazes me how any thread on this site becomes a mindless flame war.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6539
Killing a guy 30+ in a round can be done at K&P servers (you like them?) or by cheating !!!!, in fair games is very difficult, only by camping afk dorks.

it can also be done by gunning a chopper which is where most of the victims came from (the 2 people w/ 28) but im not here to defend myself because i could give a shit less what you think about me. all that matters is i know that i am much better at you in this game than you could ever dream of. and i will play you on any server it doesnt have to be karkand and you'll still get owned. you forget that im in a clan and we play basically all maps, but you wouldnt know anything about that would you?
EDIT: i find it extremely funny that your favorite 3 maps are the same as mine, yet u flame ME for it.

Last edited by ig88 (2006-08-18 15:38:24)

DeadboyUSMC
+65|6716|NCFSU2
Get over yourselves and go back to your lives. The Internet Special Olympics need to end...
glopje_nl
+21|6687|HOLLAND
i think its better to close this topic but thats just my 2 cents
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6709|Calgary
Good Job man, I have been playing a lot of SF lately, and the awards are starting to role in.
Brasso
+1,549|6647

ig88 wrote:

you suck...i know stats mean nothing but i mean come on man. to me, it looks like you play this game for the sole purpose of shiny medals and colorful ribbons. this game was meant for killing and having fun and at the same time earning awards and promotions. not just solely going out and sitting around doing nothing except getting time for a certain award.  sorry for the flame but i felt i needed to on this one
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6594|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

DesertFox423 wrote:

I don't think he's bragging about the badges trying to 1UP himself. He's played enough SF to reach be proficient at that expansion. The awards and rankings system is a guide to becoming well rounded. You need to get time in every kit and vehicle and use all kits for team points in assorted ways (repair, heal, ammo giving). It's simply a guide to "completion" of the game. If and when you manage to get everything and the game is still fun, go ahead playing and if not that's cool as well.
Some 1 finally know what award are for!
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6482|Inside my APC
More gold then Fort Knox.

Well done.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6675|California
ig88 should have his stats wiped look at the knife kills and then the amount of time he used knife, then look at his victims list, 60? you killed a guy 60 times in one round, yeah used knife - revive YOU STAT PADDER.

You should have kept your mouth shut, say goodbye to your stats.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6559|Winterpeg, Canada
good job man, haven't seen many others going to SF lately, so awsome.
Rumfuddle
+14|6735

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

ig88 should have his stats wiped look at the knife kills and then the amount of time he used knife, then look at his victims list, 60? you killed a guy 60 times in one round, yeah used knife - revive YOU STAT PADDER.

I don't know if the time with the knife really says anything but the victim list gives it away.  You check out the 60 kill victim and it is obviously a straw man account somebody set up to stat pad.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6539

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

lol, go for it noob. and about the knife thing, you just take the knife out, kill and put away. you dont run around with it out, didnt your mommy teach you anything?
Souljah
+42|6685

ig88 wrote:

Well, looking at your stats, "GENERAL", you have a lot of "sitting duck" friends, i have more awards than you, and you are another karkand whore....YOU SUCK.

If i was just sitting around i shouldnt have the other medals, dont you think?, i play with an objective in mind always, not spawn rapping or whoring the same map.

ig88 wrote:

ok first off, you are a karkand whore also, 2nd, 3 people isnt alot of sitting duck friends but even if it was 30, i still wouldnt give a shit, 3rd, wahhhhh u have more awards than me!!!
believe me, if i dedicated my time to this game for badges and shit like you, i'd have them. i play this game for fun and not for e-medals. so once again, if you are man enough, i challenge to a 1v1 in any kit, vehicle, weapon, whatever.
EDIT: lol, you don't even have more awards than me. add up all my gold, silver, and bronze compared to yours then say you have more than me.
ooo please can i ref the 1vs1 match pleaaassseee! if not i just wanna watch then
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6749|Germany, near Koblenz
Well done Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd! (I'm just one expert behind you. )
ozzie_johnson
+98|6675|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
yeah your inf kds suck most of them are negative, but any ways nice work.
*Prison*Break*tv
+1|6479
Congrats, and to the whingers... Shut up, its just a game.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6763|Mexico City
yeah, well,
those are a remain of my noob period against the hordes of noobtubbers.
after all gold ill fix them.

ozzie_johnson wrote:

yeah your inf kds suck most of them are negative, but any ways nice work.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6763|Mexico City
you´re in a clan and play all maps, yeah, one can see that at your stats !!!!
must be a clan of statpadders, dont tell me, your clanmates are in your victim list, right???

ig88 wrote:

it can also be done by gunning a chopper which is where most of the victims came from (the 2 people w/ 28) but im not here to defend myself because i could give a shit less what you think about me. all that matters is i know that i am much better at you in this game than you could ever dream of. and i will play you on any server it doesnt have to be karkand and you'll still get owned. you forget that im in a clan and we play basically all maps, but you wouldnt know anything about that would you?
EDIT: i find it extremely funny that your favorite 3 maps are the same as mine, yet u flame ME for it.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6574|Oslo, Norway
I've started loving SF again, just played a few rounds on Warlord, 3 gold medals!

Uuuh yeah, makes me feel complete!

znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6561|Sverige (SWE)
Rely good work and nice stat´s
schofield
+28|6595|west yorkshire UK

ig88 wrote:

ig88 wrote:

EDIT: lol, you don't even have more awards than me. add up all my gold, silver, and bronze compared to yours then say you have more than me.
I challenge you to anything 1 on 1 and i would eat you
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

Congrats on the medals.

And what a bunch of fucking whining shitbags. Jeeez.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard