zyphlus
+8|6758
Using Armor, Planes, Helis to kill is unskilled

I think we need to adjust it
Using a plane to kill worth .2 so if you kill 10 people using the plane it would be worth 1 infantry to infantry kill
Heli .3
Tank .5

This takes into the account the rarity of these items and adjusts for skillevel required to get the kill.

Planes need to land to fix
Tanks and APC must be out of combat for 1 min to fix
Helis need 1 AA to force to land.
Tanks spawn 4 mins after death
Helis spawn 6 mins after death
Planes spawn 12 mins after death
the delayed spawn would more closely approximate the real world rairty of these items.
Allow new punish for Commander Artillery TK.  Doesn't count as Tk to force boot BUT it does allow punish for negative points.

My Karma is much to high.

oh ya revive gets .1
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can
No. That would be gay.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

lol
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
In response to every single point NO.
Made all the worse by your dodgy comment about your karma: fail.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6528|London (At Heart)

Cry enough?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla
What if you manage to shoot down a J10 with an F35b that should be at least +10 points...
mpvltr
+4|6686
agree only the respawn time not
onza
+1|6497|Rugby, UK
what an awful idea.. really
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6481|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

zyphlus wrote:

Using a plane to kill worth .2 so if you kill 10 people using the plane it would be worth 1 infantry to infantry kill
Heli .3
Tank .5

This takes into the account the rarity of these items and adjusts for skillevel required to get the kill.

the delayed spawn would more closely approximate the real world rairty of these items.
Allow new punish for Commander Artillery TK.  Doesn't count as Tk to force boot BUT it does allow punish for negative points.

oh ya revive gets .1
Lame...

You're nuts, its fine. I love being an APC/Armor whore on Oman or Wake. Bombing runs are just a way of life for a tanker, deal with it. Its like running into a nade/claymore as infantry; sucks, but life goes on.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
Man, where's negative karma when you need it.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

RicoAtPublix wrote:

zyphlus wrote:

Heli .3
Tank .5

oh ya revive gets .1
Lame...

You're nuts, its fine. I love being an APC/Armor whore on Oman or Wake. Bombing runs are just a way of life for a tanker, deal with it. Its like running into a nade/claymore as infantry; sucks, but life goes on.
"but zomg i got ze own'd by ze gaymore dey r ze skillless LoL1! ze tissues r ze sux!11 OMG 0.0001 KILLS FOR TEH CLAYMORES IN NEXT PATCH PLZ PLZ PLZ"

Hey, he might just get it too.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6521
Most 64 player games are less than 12 minutes long.  Air vehicles would be completely taken out.  The guy with the fastest loading time would destroy his team by crashing the jets.
USMC needs those blackhawks.
BADHEAD
+6|6499|Oblivion
I think your smoking crack.

If you dont like tanks  jet s and helis go fricking play Something else.

God I hate these posts.   Try MOHAA spearhead or counter strike.

War games have tanks and jets and helis.  Maybe carebears makes a game thats your speed.
arson
+99|6638|New York
Amtrack is my favorite.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2

Toilet Sex wrote:

RicoAtPublix wrote:

zyphlus wrote:

Heli .3
Tank .5

oh ya revive gets .1
Lame...

"but zomg i got ze own'd by ze gaymore dey r ze skillless LoL1! ze tissues r ze sux!11 OMG 0.0001 KILLS FOR TEH CLAYMORES IN NEXT PATCH PLZ PLZ PLZ"

ROFLMAO!!!11oneoneoneeleven!

That made me laugh so hard, thank you for making my day. Seriously.
DemonMonkey
+17|6500|Michigan

zyphlus wrote:

Heli .3
Tank .5

oh ya revive gets .1
Very funny... wait.... your serious?
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6745|Germany
its so sad when i see people who dont have any vehicle skills
mpsmith
+5|6673
I wish I could see this guys stats. I bet he completely blows. The game is balanced for the most part.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6538|Las Vegas

Toilet Sex wrote:

RicoAtPublix wrote:

zyphlus wrote:

Heli .3
Tank .5

oh ya revive gets .1
Lame...

SAID THE VEHICLE WHORE, 78% of ur kills are from vehicles. Get some skill dude, Ground pounders will squash u!
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6627|Norway

zyphlus wrote:

Using Armors, Planes, Helis to kill is unskilled
wtf? you can't be serious (MAYBE with armors, but not planes and helis)
comet241
+164|6766|Normal, IL
worst idea ever. Just because you can't fly a jet or fly the chopper doesn't meant the people that can should be punished. they are easy to take down, you just gotta know how, thats all. maybe if you learned one of the vehicles well you could appreciate the skill it takes to use one effectively.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO

RicoAtPublix wrote:

seriously
SGT.Slayero
+98|6466|Life in a vacuum sucks

zyphlus wrote:

Heli .3
Tank .5

oh ya revive gets .1
NO WAY!! & NO KARMA!!!
SGT.Slayero
+98|6466|Life in a vacuum sucks

INCSOC wrote:

RicoAtPublix wrote:

seriously
yea
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6740|Omaha, Nebraska
I am a armour whore that is a TERRIBLE idea.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard