My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621
Everytime I attempt to load a map I crash have no idea why all my menu's work my buddy list works its all good but NO, if I wanna, I don't know "Play" thats a whole nother story what is it Click join game BOOOM guess what MY DESKTOP YAY!!! Dice sure knows how to make my desktop piss me off

Last edited by My_pet_squirrel (2006-08-17 21:52:36)

MrBrain
+24|6691|Finland

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

Everytime I attempt to load a map I crash have no idea why all my menu's work my buddy list works its all good but NO it I wanna I don't know "Play" thats a whole nother story what is it Click join game BOOOM guess what MY DESKTOP YAY!!! Dice sure knows how to make my desktop piss me off
Same for me. Wait 5 seconds before clicking join. That usually does the trick

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

karma???
LOL!
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6536|Forest Lake, Australia
Mine's having a shit load of connection problems
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6513
yea wait 5 or 10 second before clicking "join game". it will never crash then... well almost never
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6592|Australia

dhoar4 wrote:

Mine's having a shit load of connection problems
connection problems ftw.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621
YAY karma and bad game thread Dice and Ea need to start some kind of reality game show who can last longer before crashing or better yet WHO CAN CRASH FASTER YAY
dhoar4
Banned

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

but NO it I wanna I don't know "Play" thats a whole nother story
huh?
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621

dhoar4 wrote:

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

huh?
if not it typo shut up its midnight
dhoar4
Banned

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

huh?
Shouldn't matter...
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621

dhoar4 wrote:

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

huh?
Shouldn't matter...
ok I suck a typing all the time better?
dhoar4
Banned
Well done
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6636|South Jersey
Stop spam posting.
dhoar4
Banned

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Stop spam posting.
Stop posting
TheEvilCubivore
+1|6588
Go dice!

I think the number one thing that people will remember of this engine? Mass problems.

Good thing its a beta, but so is 1.4, and that might turn out to be shit.
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6564

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

Everytime I attempt to load a map I crash have no idea why all my menu's work my buddy list works its all good but NO, if I wanna, I don't know "Play" thats a whole nother story what is it Click join game BOOOM guess what MY DESKTOP YAY!!! Dice sure knows how to make my desktop piss me off
The problem to your crashing can be answered by something we all hate with a passion : 1.3 patch.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

wow. 2142 ain't even out yet, and you're already crashing ?  moved.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621

B.Schuss wrote:

wow. 2142 ain't even out yet, and you're already crashing ?  moved.
im using the beta and crashing how is this bf2 news?
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
welcome to patch 1.3
NukeDK
+1|6831|Denmark
I get connection problems so offent, an also crash to desktop.

An i just hate that, it makes me Grrr....
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621

jkohlc wrote:

welcome to patch 1.3
NONONO ITS THE BETA 2142 mod moved it for some stupid reason, maybe a good one I don't think I mentioned 2142, but ya Im crashing in the BETA

I did mention the buddy list

join your friends w/o clicking through xfire to get the Ip just click their name join game

Last edited by My_pet_squirrel (2006-08-18 06:14:46)

Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6495|Sydney, Australia
I wait for the accessing volume light on my computer to stop flashing then click join. Generally I don't use the 'click-map-briefing' or 'click-auto-ready' technique because if I click it and no sound comes out then I know that upon clicking "Join Game" the game will freeze and the server will reset--so I'd rather try my luck and remain oblivious for a while.

As I mentioned, my worst problem is not CTD upon joining the game, but the fact that my joining some servers sometimes causes the whole server to reset and everyone experiences connection problems. When that happens not only can't I play this wonderful game, I have to stop trying for the night so as not to ruin the games of those already playing.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA
1.4 will be out soon and will hopefully fix all this.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621
Does No One Read This Is A 2142 Problem Mod Moved My Topic

I Have The Beta It Crashes More Then Bf2
Jobarra
+0|6682

Vub wrote:

I wait for the accessing volume light on my computer to stop flashing then click join. Generally I don't use the 'click-map-briefing' or 'click-auto-ready' technique because if I click it and no sound comes out then I know that upon clicking "Join Game" the game will freeze and the server will reset--so I'd rather try my luck and remain oblivious for a while.

As I mentioned, my worst problem is not CTD upon joining the game, but the fact that my joining some servers sometimes causes the whole server to reset and everyone experiences connection problems. When that happens not only can't I play this wonderful game, I have to stop trying for the night so as not to ruin the games of those already playing.
You realize when you click auto-ready you are supposed to wait UNTIL you hear the click to join game.  Essentially when you hear a response from the server, you're good to go.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard