Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6652|Norway

Big McLargehuge wrote:

I just payed 15 bucks for Fileplanet. I want my friggen key! It's been like 2 1/2 hours since I signed up!
https://members.iinet.net.au/~saudukar/news/upload/stallown3d.jpg
warlord2000ad
+11|6566
Fileplanet Beta has not started.

FP only had a few keys and they were given on a first serve first come basis. They have obviously all gone.

However i heard there is a 2nd phase of FP keys due for release sometime within the next 2 weeks. Those that signed up for the first lot but did not get in should be on a list to be in the next lot of keys.
Zimnick
+0|6646
You don't HAVE to be a fileplanet subscriber to get a beta slot, but it is pretty much the quickest, most efficient way to get in (short of being a hardcore community member in EA's eyes). They have plans in a few weeks to open up the beta to all Fileplanet users, paying or not. I, luckily, got a key from a friend, and played the game for about.... 5 hours overnight. No CTDs at all, no major problems at all. Everything is good so far
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6832
No, FP realised the beta to early and had to pull it back due to orders from EA and DICE.
However, the keys from FP will work as the same time as the others you have seen getting thrown out from different websites. Open beta should follow shortly after that.

Dont pay 16USD for a 3month FP-account. If you have too, choose "NO THANKS" where the three options comes up and you get a new options for only 6.95/month... since you still are only gonna use FP for the BF2142-beta.
Zimnick
+0|6646

Mabec wrote:

No, FP realised the beta to early and had to pull it back due to orders from EA and DICE.
However, the keys from FP will work as the same time as the others you have seen getting thrown out from different websites. Open beta should follow shortly after that.

Dont pay 16USD for a 3month FP-account. If you have too, choose "NO THANKS" where the three options comes up and you get a new options for only 6.95/month... since you still are only gonna use FP for the BF2142-beta.
I've been a Fileplanet subscriber for about a 2-3 years now, and have been more than happy with it all along. So maybe people will actually want to keep their subscription, who knows.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6699|U.S
i thought the beta was going to be for clans and people who got it fast to play and now it is for fileplanet only what about the young crowd who plays games we make up the majority of players but we dont have credit cards to use.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard